Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225893 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sisisioge: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
lolzz! You are super welcome!

Feel free to mingle! And if you got anything on ya mind which need sorting out, do let us know and we will take care of it just in time.

@missbronze please show her through!

OK...SOA grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
sisisioge:

Responding...

good girl grin but i no see am o embarassed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well spoken!! Concise and onpoint!
Great emphasis on the last paragraph

matrix199:

Ma dami lohun jare. Mi ko'n mu e shere ni o.

Well, best of luck in ur search. But I think u're searching in the wrong thread. The ladies here are not who u come to search for. The thread reads "if u're single, 30+, let's talk! Not let's hook-up and strike it off.

So, you shld stop ur search, join the thread if u're old enough, earn a place, then maybe a special lady may just pick interest in ur uncatchy cover but lovely content, and u're good to go. smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks darl....

halexito:
Hmm....you're a darling! Orderly and blunt!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
I've been doubling over with laughter for the past minutes that I've had to read the posts I missed since yesterday.

Call me weird/strange; but I seem to like @MYMINDER ; I don't know why but I'm intrigued by his tenacious constructive defending of HIS MIND....

Not my fault.....sapiophile tendencies
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
BluePearls:

what happened to my vivi? embarassed
your vivi lost her mum.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
missbronze:
your vivi lost her mum.

Oh jeez.. I had no idea embarassed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivaciousvivi I had no idea something as terrible as that happened. Pls accept my heart felt condolences. I want u to know that me and concerned folks here will always keep u in our thoughts and share in ur grief. I pray the good Lord gives u the fortitude to bear and the strength to move on. I know she is resting at a better place. I'll always be here if u need me.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
sisisioge:

OK...SOA grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy.
wow, I love that your pet name for him, SOA. that's nice.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
fourfunmi:
I've been doubling over with laughter for the past minutes that I've had to read the posts I missed since yesterday.

Call me weird/strange; but I seem to like @MYMINDER ; I don't know why but I'm intrigued by his tenacious constructive defending of HIS MIND....

Not my fault.....sapiophile tendencies

You guys will make a great couple..obviously you like to speak big grammars too smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Udy wey dey sweet, I sight you ooo. Howdy?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Am fine dear,glad to hear from you@nouvelle*smiles*
Hello house,good evening. Trust our day went well? Have a great night rest everyone!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
SOA, (her pet name for you). why should I be the one to show her through?

Well, she whispered to me, that she prefers you to do the showing.

@sonofananimal

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by eddiesaint(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
+1518097196. Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
BluePearls:
Hello from the other side smiley
hello
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BluePearls(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
blessedbeads:
hello

Hello Blessed, a good evening to u. How did ur day go?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
BluePearls:
vivaciousvivi I had no idea something as terrible as that happened. Pls accept my heart felt condolences. I want u to know that me and concerned folks here will always keep u in our thoughts and share in ur grief. I pray the good Lord gives u the fortitude to bear and the strength to move on. I know she is resting at a better place. I'll always be here if u need me.
Thanks dear. I appreciate. I have Bn existing on auto pilot the past few days. I still can't believe it. Hope u are good?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
udysweet:
Am fine dear,glad to hear from you@nouvelle*smiles*
Hello house,good evening. Trust our day went well? Have a great night rest everyone!
Hi dear..great night rest to you too
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
missbronze:

SOA, (her pet name for you). why should I be the one to show her through?

Well, she whispered to me, that she prefers you to do the showing.

@sonofananimal
lol! kind of like that Nick name (SOA)

@ sisisioge I'm gonna show or rather take you to places ya dreamt not of!

so got ya seat belt ready wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sisisioge: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
lol! kind of like that Nick name (SOA)

@ sisisioge I'm gonna show or rather take you to places ya dreamt not of!

so got ya seat belt ready wink

grin grin grin That's your moniker nau, It felt too raw being called in full grin

Sitting on the back seat...observing.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sisisioge: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Thanks dear. I appreciate. I have Bn existing on auto pilot the past few days. I still can't believe it. Hope u are good?

Sorry Viv, may the good Lord give you and yours the fortitude to bear the loss...It is well.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sisisioge: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
missbronze:
cheesy.

wow, I love that your pet name for him, SOA. that's nice.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2015
@all good nite ,and sweet sleeP
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Now this is funny too!!

BluePearls:

You guys will make a great couple..obviously [b][/b]you like to speak big grammars too smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by matrix199(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Closed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2015
sisisioge:

Sorry Viv, may the good Lord give you and yours the fortitude to bear the loss...It is well.
Thanks dear
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Good morning! I do hope our night went well? Thank God. @vivacious vivi,I hope ur holding on strong? The Lord is your strenght,Amen! @Blessedbeads thanks for d gudnite msg @matrix199,dat na PHD question o,lol! Increase the intensity of ur searchlight so notn goes by u mistakenly.
I wish everyone a wonderful and fruitful day today,devoid of stress.
smiley kiss kiss
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by matrix199(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Closed

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
SOA - Sons Of Anarchy.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Thanks dear

So sorry about your loss , she was a very nice woman. I pray you have the strength to see you through this period. Once again accept my condolences , it shall be well.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Gdmrn fine people and how was ur nite? I always read every comment posted, and am happy to see that the thread has taken a life of its own.
Kudos and greetings to fourfunmi, vivi (keep strong), melsan, udy, toks2008, ddshow,halexito, magneto, missbronze, klassic, matrix, nouvelle, bluepearls, sis, SOA (had to laugh at that one)...if ur name wasn't mentioned, its bcs work called me. I'll try and do a better rollcall of greetings.
Have a blessed day, stay outta trouble, and trouble will never locate u. Its a good day to be thankful for life and good health.
Selah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.