Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226210 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
halexito:
Hello everyone! How has the day been? Hope it wasn't too stressful? Many times I look at people going to and fro, up and down. Every day hustling, hustling and hustling. Hmm.... May the almighty father bless our hustles.
Amen ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
BluePearls:
hi folks, how una dey?
Hello,long time
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Melsan:
Hello...where you waka go?

I'm here with you my dear, how u dey?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
BluePearls:

Hello Blessed, a good evening to u. How did ur day go?
my day went well ,hope u r good?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
ddshow:

I'm here with you my dear, how u dey?
I dey ooo,you nko?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
MYMINDER:
Zubinike reappear, don't let one woman's antics take you out of the mix. Stand up; don't bend down.

Sisioge I like your entrance. Direct and straight to the point. No messing around. No attitude. No beating about the bush. You will eat the fattest bone.

Blessedbeads keep being you.

Matrix and sonofananimal keep being down to earth and being able to discuss matters arising by focusing on the content and not being dismissive from the outset.

Msbronze kudos for not being caught up in group think and be willing to stand up against your own female gender. It's a rare occurrence. The hunger for acceptance typically kills off individual thoughts that are not expected to gain majority acceptance.

Fourfunmi, your view as you implied may be unpopular (especially among your fellow females) as it relates to me. You still spoke out and made your view known regardless of if you stand alone or not. Kudos to you not because it was directed at me, but, because you dared to be different and take a likely minority view openly. I salute your courage and strength of character.

Life is so complicated that it became so simple.

Greetings to all. Live every day like if it is your last.

It's just MYMIND
thanks @mymind ,I join the thread if I will see who to mingle with if by his grace it lead somwere !since it is 30 and above ...(me I want settle down)so that's why I am my self ,then I still dey observe...na mymind I say
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2015
neoapocalypse:

So sorry about your loss , she was a very nice woman. I pray you have the strength to see you through this period. Once again accept my condolences , it shall be well.
Thank you Neo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Good morning my wonderful ppl, I dey greet all of una special...wishing everyone a prosperous and fulfilling day!

@siamia, gud to see u back wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Gdmrn magneto,
One of my fav people. Even ur name magnetises me to ur posts smiley
Hope everyone is good this morning?
TGIF
I've been receiving emails from peeps asking abt the whatsapp group of 30plus and singles. The number for the chat remains 08180632132. I am also extending a special invite to the ladies in the house, both past, present and future, to the upcoming get together/xmas party taking place live in Lagos! So if ur interested in meeting cool, responsible dudes, making lifelong friends with guys/girls, or just mingle, send me a whatsapp. Dresscode is casual chic...no natives or walking sticks allowed ooo. No be cocktail party, so u go come with ur chair too ooo. Lol
Brodas, if u wan come, u go pm me, and I go tell u how many goats u go bring, with bags of pure water.
For more info, stay tuned....

magneto:
Good morning my wonderful ppl, I dey greet all of una special...wishing everyone a prosperous and fulfilling day!

@siamia, gud to see u back wink

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Awfully quiet in here,why? Lol
Just sneaked in to say hi and hope d weekend has started?
Have a great night rest everyone. As for me,going into God's presence all d way in Ota. Be sure to pray for y'all. *kisses*

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sisisioge: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2015
siamia:
Gdmrn magneto,
TGIF
I've been receiving emails from peeps asking abt the whatsapp group of 30plus and singles. The number for the chat remains 08180632132. I am also extending a special invite to the ladies in the house, both past, present and future, to the upcoming get together/xmas party taking place live in Lagos! So if ur interested in meeting cool, responsible dudes, making lifelong friends with guys/girls, or just mingle, send me a whatsapp. Dresscode is casual chic...no natives or walking sticks allowed ooo. No be cocktail party, so u go come with ur chair too ooo. Lol
Brodas, if u wan come, u go pm me, and I go tell u how many goats u go bring, with bags of pure water.

Now you're talking!

Madam, I have wondered in my heart of hearts how we were going to really mingle if all we do is share the perfunctory hellos and traffic reports or throw jibes at self-appoints moderators grin. I'm so in for the get together...let's go there wink

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2015
[walks in........] It's so silent in here. Hello! Anybody home?! Hello?! Guess I gotta come back.
Whew! So silent like silence.... [tip toeing out]
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Don't depend too much on anyone in the world. Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in the darkness.
People may hurt you, but God will heal you.
- Anonymous
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donephi(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
missbronze:
No, you are not dearie.

welcome to the thread.

feel free to mingle, twingle and rekindle.

And, if any lady steals your hrt here, feel free to approach her. and, if she wan give you "hard to get" attitude, just report her to me.

Btw, hope you are single, I mean, very single and not married?
This got me grin
Good morning everyone. I guess I belong here looking at the topic.
Enjoying ur chats. Am new here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2015
siamia:
Gdmrn magneto,
TGIF

Yeah! Finally we are getting there.......... Is that the WhatsApp group number?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gdmrn all and happy last sunday of the month of november.
This month was a great month for me, and I'll be sad to see it go. Nevertheless, with God, it can only get better!
How was church? I diddnt wake on time so popped into a nearby church, and was blessed!
Welcome. Donephi. We are a family of sorts on this thread, and am sure u'll enjoy urself here.
Yes to u, artistic.
Nice to see a little peace and quietness here. I hope everyone is thinking abt the purpose of the thread. If ur 30plus and single, I welcome u aboard! Have a lovely sunday, and join me for lunch. Am having featherweight pancakes topped with maple syrup. One of my weekend delights! Yummy!

donephi:
This got me grin
Good morning everyone. I guess I belong here looking at the topic.
Enjoying ur chats. Am new here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello all smiley
I have been reading the posts here from day 1. Nice, entertaining and relevant, this place.
I would have commented earlier but for the fact that Siamia stopped posting, among a few other things
But magneto, MYMINDER brought me out with their posts....which I love

Then to add icing on my cake Siamia returns, and sisisioge delighted me with her entrance

So I am here....I am in my thirties, female, and Igbo..I am a Christian, but I am also not conceited enough to believe salvation is for Christians alone...so I guess I am okay with free thinking, I do not mind humanists, free thinkers and agnostics but NOT so with atheists...cos I have to believe in a Higher Power, true. I currently am in Enugu, and realise I have not visited many cities around. I want to travel round...I would love to know the date for the Lagos party @ Siamia...I am interested in being friends with anyone here that I connect with (I am on a new life chart and want to try new things)..I would especially love to visit Calabar, so anyone living there? I would come, sort myself out as per accommodation etc but hang out with you, and hope to make a friend, or more (this is all platonic, no sinister motive lurking anywhere).

With regards to pictures/profile...I am on here anonymously, I honestly cannot upload my picture here...and I have nothing to hide. I would be mortified if someone I know recognised me here. I like NL because of the anonymity it provides...this does not mean I am fraudulent or fake....but I would attend a meetup/party, etc and introduce myself. Thankfully that avenue is now available. @Siamia, I am willing to call you? So you can interview me and see if you can have me in your group?

Lastly, my biggest peeve here is when people encourage people who are not qualified to post on here ( under-30 and esp the belligerent ones)...by continuing to respond to their posts...it is somewhat disrespectful esp to Siamia, considering that she initially opened the thread for the 40 and above but had to reconsider to include people younger. Honestly, enabling them when they post is not so good.

I apologise if my first post antagonises anyone, it is not meant to. And furthermore, I was here at the beginning. So I belong, right? wink. But seriously, I come with openness, no disrespect at all

A happy day, and week ahead to everyone

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy sunday everyone
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
siamia:
Am having featherweight pancakes topped with maple syrup. One of my weekend delights! Yummy!

Chai, some ppl too like beta tin o...lol grin . Happy sunday dear and tanx agn for starting dis thread, u have blessed so many lives with good and healthy friendships. Kudos to u!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Melsan:
Happy sunday everyone
Happy sunday dear

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
milychocs:
Hello all smiley
I have been reading the posts here from day 1. Nice, entertaining and relevant, this place.
I would have commented earlier but for the fact that Siamia stopped posting, among a few other things
But magneto, MYMINDER brought me out with their posts....which I love

Then to add icing on my cake Siamia returns, and sisisioge delighted me with her entrance

So I am here....I am in my thirties, female, and Igbo..I am a Christian, but I am also not conceited enough to believe salvation is for Christians alone...so I guess I am okay with free thinking, I do not mind humanists, free thinkers and agnostics but not so with atheists...cos I have to believe in a Higher Power, true. I live in Enugu, and realise I have not visited many cities around. I want to travel round...I would love to know the date for the Lagos party @ Siamia...I am interested in being friends with anyone here that I connect with (I am on a new life chart and want to try new things)..I would especially love to visit Calabar, so anyone living there? I would come, sort myself out as per accommodation etc but hang out with you, and hope to make a friend, or more (this is all platonic, no sinister motive lurking anywhere).

With regards to pictures/profile...I am on here anonymously, I honestly cannot upload my picture here...and I have nothing to hide. I would be mortified if someone I know recognised me here. I like NL because of the anonymity it provides...this does not mean I am fraudulent or fake....but I will attend a meetup/party, etc. Thankfully that avenue is now available. @Siamia, I am willing to call you? So you can interview me and see if you can have me in your group?

Lastly, my biggest peeve here is when people encourage people who are not qualified to post on here ( under-30 and esp the belligerent ones)...by continuing to respond to their posts...it is somewhat disrespectful esp to Siamia, considering that she initially opened the thread for the 40 and above but had to reconsider to include people younger. Honestly, enabling them when they post is not so good.

I apologise if my first post antagonises anyone, it is not meant to. And furthermore, I was here at the beginning. So I belong, right? wink. But seriously, I come with openness, no disrespect at all

A happy day, and week ahead to everyone

Ur welcome to d family dear and tanx for coming out of d shadows. Check ur pm wink

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
magneto:

Happy sunday dear
Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Miss bronze,where art thou?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
magneto:

Ur welcome to d family dear and tanx for coming out of d shadows. Check ur pm wink

Thank you for the welcome @ magneto.
I cannot receive PMs (my address and password don't match)...I also can't send. However I have an active email address, if it is not against the rules I will give it to you?

Cheers
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2015
milychocs:

I cannot receive PMs (my address and password don't match)...I also can't send. However I have an active email address, if it is not against the rules I will give it to you?

Cheers

Hmmm don't really know if its against d rules o, but here's wat u can do...drop ur email on any random thread and mention me in the post. I'll confirm receipt (mentioning u too) and then u can delete the post. QED grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
magneto:

Hmmm don't really know if its against d rules o, but here's wat u can do...drop ur email on any random thread and mention me in the post. I'll confirm receipt (mentioning u too) and then u can delete the post. QED grin

Good morning
Let me fix my NL mail and join the whatsapp group
Cheers
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2015
milychocs:

Cheers

Hi, I do not live in calabar, I have lived there over a period of time and will be spending my Christmas there,i live in Abuja,if you are cool with that hit me up.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Gdmrn fine people of 30plus and single.
Magneto, how u be?
Milychoc...this ur name reminds me of one chocolate I used to love back in the day. By all means, do call/whatsapp me. I'll be expectingto hear from u.
How's everyone? Its a monday! Weekend is over, work don begin ooo!
I pray for you, ur labour will not be in vain! As we go forth with boldness into this new week, may the Lord crown ur efforts with success. May He open more doors of opportunity that will move u to another level.
May the paths of u and ur helper cross ways this week. Wherever u tendered an application, for a job, for a visa, for a project, may He cause u to find favour this week.
Others who have made it, are not better than u. They just found themselves at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, before the right people. May God Almighty do the same for u in the name of Jesus!
2mro is December. I prophesy, by this time 2mro, ur story will change! I don't know how He will do it; am only interested in hearing that He has done it! Bcs ur on this thread, God will do it for u in the name of Jesus!
If it was by labour, agberos wud be stinkingly rich. May u find the kind of favour that translates into wealth in the name of Jesus! I look forward to hearing ur testimony here.
Your time has come!

magneto:

Chai, some ppl too like beta tin o...lol grin . Happy sunday dear and tanx agn for starting dis thread, u have blessed so many lives with good and healthy friendships. Kudos to u!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donephi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good morning everyone. I guess everyone had a fun filled weekend cos this place was unusually quiet.

It's a new day and a new week which happens to be the last day in the month of November.

This should be a period to take stock of all the happenings this year from January to date, all your successful endeavours, all your seemingly failed transactions(businesses, academics, relationships etc) look at them critically and see where you had shortcomings, where you think is your making, where you think you couldn't change and you cannot change.

This will help you strategize for the coming year which will rob off on your daily activities in every ramifications of your life.

Also remember your creator, he only gives power to make wealth, acknowledge him in your life. Les I forget, learn to give a helping hand to people around you especially to people who cannot pay back. it could be your time, finance etc. This little act of service will go a long way not just for the person but for you in divers ways.

I thought I should bring this to your remembrance. Love you all wink
Thank you siamia for bringing a thread like this my way.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
milychocs:

Good morning Let me fix my NL mail and join the whatsapp group Cheers
Ok, great.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
You will enjoy this piece, but don't just enjoy it,
apply it.
Happy reading...
"Marriage Software
This is what a guy wrote to a Systems Analyst -
(Marriage Software Div);
Dear Systems Analyst,
I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded
my program from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and
found that the new program began unexpected
Child Processing and also took up a lot of space
and valuable resources.
This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure. In
addition Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other
programs and launches during systems
initialization and then it monitors all other system
activities.
Applications such as "Boys' Night out 2.5" and
"Golf 5.3" no longer run, and crashes the system
whenever selected. Attempting to operate selected
"Soccer 6.3" always fails and "Shopping 7.1" runs
instead. I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the
background whilst attempting to run any of my
favorite applications. Be it online or offline.
I am thinking of going back to "Girlfriend 7.0", but
uninstall doesn't work on this program. Can you
please help?
.... The Systems Analyst replied:
Dear Customer,
This is a very common problem resulting from a
basic misunderstanding of the functions of the
Wife 1.0 program. Many customers upgrade from
Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that Wife 1.0 is
merely a UTILITY AND ENTERTAINMENT
PROGRAM. Actually, Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING
SYSTEM designed by its Creator to run everything
on your current platform.
You are unlikely to be able to purge Wife 1.0 and
still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0, as Wife 1.0 was
not designed to do this and it is impossible to
uninstall, delete or purge the program files from
the System once it is installed.
Some people have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or
Wife 2.0 but have ended up with even more
problems. (See manual under Alimony/Child
Support and Solicitors' Fees).
Having Wife 1.0 installed, I recommend you keep it
Installed and deal with the difficulties as best as
you can. When any faults or problems occur,
whatever you think has caused them, you must
run the.........
C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE Program and
avoid attempting to use the *Esc-Key for it will
freeze the entire system.
It may be necessary to run C:\ APOLOGIZE\
FORGIVE ME.EXE a number of times, and
eventually hope that the operating system will
return to normal.
Wife 1.0, although a very high maintenance
programme, can be very rewarding.
To get the most out of it, consider buying
additional Software such as "Flowers 2.0" and
"Chocolates 5.0" or "HUGS\ KISSES 600.0" or
"TENDERNESS\ UNDERSTANDING 1000.0" or even
Eating Out Without the Kids 7.2.1" (if Child
processing has already started).
DO NOT under any circumstances install
"Secretary 2.1" (Short Skirt Version) or "One
Nightstand 3.2" (Any Mood Version), as this is not
a supported Application for Wife 1.0 and the
system will almost certainly CRASH.
BEST WISHES!
Yours,"
Systems Analyst
Anonymous

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.