Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches (3034 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by ebosie11(f): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
More photos from 55th Independence Day celebration as President Buhari, and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo join hands to cut Independence Day cake while, Senate President Bukola Saraki watches.

Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by ebosie11(f): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
More

Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Colourful.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by onoikenna: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Colourful photos
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Ololanla: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pictures everywhere...
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Ugomba(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Who knows how much they used to buy that cake?
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Omololu007(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by tundamartin: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Presentable and colourful
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by onojaduru: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nice cake with people ready to move Nigeria forward cutting it
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Mogidi: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
ok
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by jerryunit48: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Op I think you are using a China made device . Look well
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Beremx(f): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
What a big cake!
I love cakes

grin
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Lanretoye(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheap but glamorous...
N70m ceremony making more sense than N22b ceremony.
God punish some people.

2 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by ebosie11(f): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
ebosie11:
More
More

Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by tunwumi: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Isolated senate President. Anyway on court I wait
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by cyberguy72(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
jerryunit48:
Op I think you are using a China made device . Look well
na BUBU greatgrand son
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by cyberguy72(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
tunwumi:
yez wait till 2019
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by cyberguy72(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lanretoye:
cheap but glamorous...
N70m ceremony making more sense than N22b ceremony.
God punish some people.
N70m too much sef.Please d Dullarrrrrrddd shld give us a breakdown of hw d N70m was spent
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by cyberguy72(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
tunwumi:
Who isolated him? ur father!
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence 9ja
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by pus33: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2916313_pic_6_55thindependencedaycelebrationinlagos60_jpegb173f192be9ee16d7a54bfc630bd35ae

[size=38pt]Olodo, what is this... I cant laugh, who are your school teacher, should be fired and have no job. [/size]
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Martiyu(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
He is not fit to cut the cake... He came to equity but not with clean hands.

By the way, who am I to judge... #CCT
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Rexology: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Martiyu:
He is not fit to cut the cake... He came to equity but not with clean hands.

By the way, who am I to judge... #CCT
Did you actually look at the picture very well or you just wanted to comment? You did not see Saraki's hand? Those 5 men (excluding the uniform men) represent the 3 arms of Nigerian government, unfortunately for you Saraki is the head of the Nigerian legislature, therefore could not have been circumvented in the cutting of the independence cake.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches by Martiyu(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Rexology:

Did you actually look at the picture very well or you just wanted to comment? You did not see Saraki's hand? Those 5 men (excluding the uniform men) represent the 3 arms of Nigerian government, unfortunately for you Saraki is the head of the Nigerian legislature, therefore could not have been circumvented in the cutting of the independence cake.

Yes, I looked at it well. And that's the reason I was able to detect that while others cut it actively, he did but passively.

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Making In The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria. / Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State / ‘Nigeria Is Sitting On A Keg Of Gun Powder,’ OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.