Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) (48232 Views)

Finland- Frozen Sea (photos) / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Gamuguma(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mafiaaans
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by killercute16(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

The fact that u ve given up in life doesn't mean others have given up tooo

I live better and wiser than u think you do
In advanced countries you don't see uniformed men with bushy hairs and beards like terrorist seems u are under the sun get a shade and stay before your brain melts away

Over fed toad
They are sailors for goodness sake not naval personnels....who even gives a flying fvck about your frustrated lyf. grin grin grin

Now as my frnd khassy will say.........SWERVE AND STAY SWERVED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
China and 9ja same national day celebration

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by sushieater: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
This are the real sailors not some hungry people killing each other calling themselves "Sailors"

israelBigFame:
You don't know what it means to be a sailor
Better shut up before you vex me

goodlifehyd, one of the hungry people don Show up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
1shortblackboy:
In my area to be a sailor means something entirly different. lipsrsealed

And wat cud that be?
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
silvermania:
dem dey fine die,. it like them, pidgin English has rules also wink
den dey fine die... benin pidgin wink
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by youngsailor(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's my kind of people sailors for life.

And that one who say they don't look like sailors. My friend sailors are different okay got that to your skull grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by chipronkem75(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
kekakuz:
I doubt this pixs
have you seen how dirty Nigerian waters can be
They're in d high sea, there the sea is blue. It's d inland waters that are usually dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Bonuwa: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
Uniform men now keep afro and bears??

Main looking at this guy's you will know they were not really qualified for this jobs they got it through influence and corruption this guy's look like lazy bunch of spoilt adults quote me and die.....
U r a big fool, if u don't understand smthn ask question. Sailors r not uniform men oluku.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
sexymoma:
den dey fine die... benin pidgin wink
iam from edo state too not benin sha but i have friends in school from benin, I understand u now
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by yumyspiced(f): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
nice one,,sail on...
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by deltapickin: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

Were are sailors trained and brought up? In swimming pools abi

Great thinker (Albert enstines child)
do you tink you smarth? is india not advance? is saudi not advance or the middle easT? yet you see their president nd military chifes nd top ceo with beards or are taking ur village advancment? With ur dirty mouth like in advance country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Are they seeking asylum in Europe grin
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't envy them!!Being a sailor is a very stressful n demanding job. l have a friend who's husband is sailor, she sees her husband just "3 months" in a year!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
ZaIykeJude:
How Some Nigerian Sailors Celebrated The 55th Independence At Sea

Hi everyone,
Even though I just got registered here, I've been following nairaland for a while now and it has always been fun here. From the posts to the comments, there has always been a reason to keep coming back for more. smiley

Sailors have one of the most demanding jobs in the world. From the normal man's view, we're seen as 'fun-catchers' who get to tour the world, travel to various countries and meet many people. Well, that's true but that's not all the story involved. How about the not-so-good part of the job? Oh trust me, there's a whole list of points on that side of the table ranging from poor communication with families/friends/loved ones, to missing out on important events/occasions, to jumping between time zones which could mess u up if not well planned for, to oddity in rest hours due to time difference and a whole lot more. But we're not complaining though. We signed up for it. grin

Amidst all these things mentioned, sailors still make out time to stay in sync with the happenings of d world around them i.e. observing/mimicking celebrations and events in the best way they can.
Here are some Nigerians on an international going ship with 4 nationalities on-board. They chose to celebrate the day in style as loyalists to their country

Enjoy.!x

Did I mention that sailors happen to be the best spouses too? cheesy
May the good Lord protect you and yours as you serve our Fathers' land. Safe Sailing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by baloney: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
the real men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
silvermania:
iam from edo state too not benin sha but i have friends in school from benin, I understand u now
kiss
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by syrex24(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guys checkout my blog for latest news,politics,sports and lots more http://suyudiarabi..com.cy/ Cheers
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by chiomzy25(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
ZaIykeJude:

Hi everyone,
Even though I just got registered here, I've been following nairaland for a while now and it has always been fun here. From the posts to the comments, there has always been a reason to keep coming back for more. smiley

Sailors have one of the most demanding jobs in the world. From the normal man's view, we're seen as 'fun-catchers' who get to tour the world, travel to various countries and meet many people. Well, that's true but that's not all the story involved. How about the not-so-good part of the job? Oh trust me, there's a whole list of points on that side of the table ranging from poor communication with families/friends/loved ones, to missing out on important events/occasions, to jumping between time zones which could mess u up if not well planned for, to oddity in rest hours due to time difference and a whole lot more. But we're not complaining though. We signed up for it. grin

Amidst all these things mentioned, sailors still make out time to stay in sync with the happenings of d world around them i.e. observing/mimicking celebrations and events in the best way they can.
Here are some Nigerians on an international going ship with 4 nationalities on-board. They chose to celebrate the day in style as loyalists to their country

Enjoy.!x

nice pix , nice post but doubt the best"SPOUSES" tongue
ZaIykeJude:

Hi everyone,

Enjoy.!x

nice pix , nice post but doubt the best"SPOUSES". But may God continue to guide you as you discharge your duties. Happy independence to you and your team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by speak2femz: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rolly83:
I don't envy them!!Being a sailor is a very stressful n demanding job. l have a friend who's husband is sailor, she sees her husband just "3 months" in a year!!
3months in a year? that's something else Oo
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pamelayoung:

And wat cud that be?
nobody can say for sure a sailor is a sailor and nobody dares refer to a sailor as a sailor but everybody knows a sailor is not to be messed with...... Use ur head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Kebson(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

Main looking at this guy's you will know they were not really qualified for this jobs they got it through influence and corruption this guy's look like lazy bunch of spoilt adults quote me and die.....

It either yhu are from a well broke background or yhur father is a shoe shiner or a security man for a pure water company...those are the kind of people that think like yhu...broke ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by simdam500(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by israelBigFame(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You see real people dey sail dey make Money,u think say na d one una dey talk dey make noise,If u vex wetin go happen?
If u vex me I will submit your bones to my Executioner and drink from your skull
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Barbing saloon dey d ship?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
1shortblackboy:
nobody can say for sure a sailor is a sailor and nobody dares refer to a sailor as a sailor but everybody knows a sailor is not to be messed with...... Use ur head

Where are u from?
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by dewaskillz: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
once they become sailors they become plump just like my friend that used to be slim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by kingofabia: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is why u will remain poor for the rest of your life. you will never see anything good in another man...did anyone tie ur hands and legs from having your own connection.

emmanuel596:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=Rolly83 post=38593752]I don't envy them!!Being a sailor is a very stressful n demanding job. l have a friend who's husband is sailor, she sees her husband just "3 months" in a year!![/quote

Buh she dey enjoy d money.
I don't give a heck! I want 2 sail!
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kebson:

It either yhu are from a well broke background or yhur father is a shoe shiner or a security man for a pure water company...those are the kind of people that think like yhu...broke ass nigga

Rich nigga I hail the let me just play dumb and make u feel u ve dropped a well compose writeup to make u feel like a man for once rich people don't go announcing what they got I acknowledge ur stupidity ratio
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by sandracoopert(f): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
xpac01:
Source.. Or are you part of the sailors

Read. Wetin u dey use source do? Ovasabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta / Nigerian Man Based In Japan Reveals Why He Has Not Gone Into Crime. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.