Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) (48219 Views)

Finland- Frozen Sea (photos) / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Saiors are everywhere, whether viki,Buku or Seadogs, they are also in the sea
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by kllinxman(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Sailors ar Saviours...
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by kikies(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
oceanite I guess

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by joshrare(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ezenwa11:
That's a good one from the sailors. We are all celebrating the independence in our individual capacities.

Well said bro.... Since nothing works one has to work things out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2015
ZaIykeJude:
How Some Nigerian Sailors Celebrated The 55th Independence At Sea

Hi everyone,
Even though I just got registered here, I've been following nairaland for a while now and it has always been fun here. From the posts to the comments, there has always been a reason to keep coming back for more. smiley

Sailors have one of the most demanding jobs in the world. From the normal man's view, we're seen as 'fun-catchers' who get to tour the world, travel to various countries and meet many people. Well, that's true but that's not all the story involved. How about the not-so-good part of the job? Oh trust me, there's a whole list of points on that side of the table ranging from poor communication with families/friends/loved ones, to missing out on important events/occasions, to jumping between time zones which could mess u up if not well planned for, to oddity in rest hours due to time difference and a whole lot more. But we're not complaining though. We signed up for it. grin

Amidst all these things mentioned, sailors still make out time to stay in sync with the happenings of d world around them i.e. observing/mimicking celebrations and events in the best way they can.
Here are some Nigerians on an international going ship with 4 nationalities on-board. They chose to celebrate the day in style as loyalists to their country

Enjoy.!x

Did I mention that sailors happen to be the best spouses too? cheesy
lovely pictures. hope you all had fun?
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by FrozeBABE: 3:21pm On May 01, 2016
the guys are chopping money ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Visit To Chad (live Update). / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.