Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (60227 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Tboss, Ese, Jon And Uriel At Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Son’s Birthday / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by sod09(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Love d first two pix
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
He don yansh her tire come see say she sweet for bed.So he wan turn her to wife so that the yanshing can continua.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by seunny4lif(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bukky W go marry
Don J go marry
Dbanj go marry
Who remain self
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
I pray the marriage last more than the courtship.This days, courtship last more than marriage.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Sammy25n(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
My space
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by cupidralph(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ufranklin92:
lovely couples grin grin
COUPLE'S'? The Lord Is Ur Strength.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Mixty: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by adebayo201: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy grin grin grin

You self see am
The guy blow off Mr J English... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by femi4: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sorry o Emma Nyra
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by olajorn(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wow I love this...I can wait to have that special lady kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by dtermined(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by sage2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

To our guys don't you like these?
Only broke guys won't appreciate this concept tongue

You don't seems to like 'em broke brothers. Some folks could be broke because they are still in the trenches and heavily involve with their dreams which will eventually land them their fortunes. Never forsake a broke guy with dreams.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by ezeagu(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:
Lovely.... Lilian is so pretty and I love the concept..

I see love in the air... I need a cupid to give me just one shot grin grin

Cupid na my paddy, hin say make you come.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Mr_Ibu_240235933.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Kazrem(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Waoh lovely kiss kiss I can't wait to get married kiss kiss
Abi oo. Can't wait for you too cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by sage2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chai! So Emma Nyra just dash this boy free phussy to take do practice so that another girl go come enjoy the skills? This is not fair. Nairaland ladies, I pray that guys no go use you to learn how to phuck. Click like to say amen, don't click to reject the prayer.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Ufranklin92(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
COUPLE'S'? The Lord Is Ur Strength.

u didnt just understand
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by htweet(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Really wish them the best in life
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by obaty(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
how I love pre wedding photos
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Neplusultra(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am Wowed!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

undecided
debris:
Omg

cheesy

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by oyomii(f): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
youngice:
Please tell buhari to leave me be , I don't want to be the minister of power until NNPC is part of TSA, haba 4 missed calls, isn't prof Nebo available
Arrant nonsense

lolzzzzz.you wish. ... I thought it's General Buhari rtd
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by melzabull(f): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
OK, I love the concept and nice/beautiful pics too, but what is pre-marriage pictures and when did it become part of our culture in Africa??

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Waoh lovely kiss kiss I can't wait to get married kiss kiss
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by youngice(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
oyomii:

lolzzzzz.you wish. ... I thought it's General Buhari rtd
He told not to call him gen
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by jayhans(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
now why will all dis kinda marriages last.. wen b4 they re even married the whole cyberspace has pictures of dem... sumbody pls tell dem dat witches nd wizards are nw computerized.... #juststaying

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by subbieD(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wow kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by passionate88: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

Is the lady broke? Broke azz naija bitchessss be waiting on their men to provide everything for them. Buncha lazy greedy bastards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.