Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors (2607 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Who Inspired The Authors Of The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
carnal minded man you are, muslims claimed they believe in miracle but in reality , they don't , muslims feel embarrassed to know that All the prophet performed miracle except muhammed, this is nothing but a big blow to muslims. I know you will say "the quran is a miracle" nonsense, should we say Shakespeare is a miracle ? Delude muslim.
please show me a single place in the bible where jesus or any prophet did a miracle.
Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by Rilwon: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2015
joecooper:
Those WHO mocked the Name of JESUS :

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about
that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him'(1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign,he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio ( Rio deJaneiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'
He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.
With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

So do any of you people out there know of other examples of people who mocked God? How did they later suffers God's punishment?

It's on youtube how Anton Lavey died, - an Angel showed him his life was all wrong and then he started saying, "somethings wrong..." and so of course he went to Hell.

And another person. Felix Manalo, started a whole new church / cult that mostly attacks Christianity and he made changes to the Bible and our beliefs in Jesus Christ. Check out this web page about him and his church: Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC)
- He died just like Judas Iscariot: FELIX Y. MANALO DIED LIKE JUDAS ISCARIOT - The Splendor of the Church

Loooool.. You are such foolish christian grin grin
Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by rabzy01: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
So what are the laws for lifting ASO ROCK nigger?

lampardizik:
There are laws for everything dude

The sooner you understand that,the better for everyone
Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by MeandSum: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2015
rabzy01:
This is compilation of some of the lies and false promises that are found in the bible. There are not in anyway the whole, but some. I will just put down direct quotations from the bibile to ensure fairness. Therefore, I will not entertain any gain-saying, hearsay or personal interpretation; likewise ferry-tales will not be accepted.

1 - Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. Mark 11:24-25

2 - And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. John 14:13-14

3 - On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. John 16:23-24

4 - If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. John 15:7

5 - It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. John 15:16

6 - And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:21-22

7 - And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Luke 11:9-13

8 - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

9 - Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. Matthew 18:19-20

Why do a lot of Christians ignore what "Jesus" actually says in the Bible and tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else?

Anyone who honestly and truthfully read the quotes above, without adding to them, will clearly see that, that "Jesus" is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God does not grant all prayers and this proves that, that "Jesus" was a habitual liar.

Thank you.

I'm an atheist but all your bible quotes are twisted. Where did you get amen, amen I say to you? Who would have thought! Here we have a Muslim (I assume you are a Muslim because others say you are) - we have a Muslim, who's religion is based on Christianity now claiming the base is a lie. Try multiplying zero with zero and you'll see where your barbaric religion stand.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by rabzy01: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
So you are a zero? It will do alot of good to many when a self aclaimed "atheist" try to depend the bible and Christianity. This should be seen as a plus to God and a minus to the nonentity.

Thank you.

MeandSum:

I'm an atheist but all your bible quotes are twisted. Where did you get amen, amen I say to you? Who would have thought! Here we have a Muslim (I assume you are a Muslim because others say you are) - we have a Muslim, who's religion is based on Christianity now claiming the base is a lie. Try multiplying zero with zero and you'll see where your barbaric religion stand.

Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by lampardizik(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
rabzy01:
So what are the laws for lifting ASO ROCK nigger?

It's there in the scripture you quoted

Seek it and you will find itwinksmiley
Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by MeandSum: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2015
rabzy01:
So you are a zero? It will do alot of good to many when a self aclaimed "atheist" try to depend the bible and Christianity. This should be seen as a plus to God and a minus to the nonentity.

Thank you.

No, you are the one with zero for brain. Islam came out of Christianity, while Christianity came out of Judaism. All three are based on lies... waste of time.

and where did you get "amen, amen, I say on to you" from? you didn't answer that.
Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by joecooper(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2015
I leave you with these words.
“Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in Heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few. For a dream comes with much business, and a fool’s voice with many words.” (Ecclesiastes 5:2-3)

As the scripture says, a fool has many things to say. People who are negative have an issue with pride. They think they are better and smarter than you and by how they talk down at you makes them feel good and it puffs up their oversized ego. Their comments aren’t there to help you; they are there to make you feel inadequate and dumb. When they make you feel dumb, they feel superior and that is where all of this negativity festers from. They have a drive to overpower you. But fear not! God is always with the humble and anyone who continues in this negative lifestyle is in trouble! “The fear of the Lord is the hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate!” (Proverbs 8:13)
Re: The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors by dalaman: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
trapQ:
GADDAFFI (former president of LIBYA)

Sent a letter to prophet TB joshua on the matters at hand.
The prophet replied that GOD said to tell him to hand over power, and the tyrant rained abuses, saying who is the prophet to tell him what to do.

He died shortly after. A rather humiliating and shameful death.

Stop spreading lies, Gaddafi did not even know who T.B Joshua was when he was alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Shocking Revelation By Pastor Kumuyi" Get Prepared It Is Near" / Altar Cloth, ASO PEPE / The Inane Teachings Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye From Open Heaven 2009 - Be Separate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.