Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court (2120 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) / Ex-Aviation Minister, Babalola Borisade Is Dead / Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by CaseFile: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
In a bid to forestall the arrest of the former aviation minister Stella Odua, by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) in order to recover a debt of #142,000,000 alleged to have been diverted, the former aviation minister’s company Sea Petroleum and Gas company Limited alongside six Directors of the company, Humpphrey Enechukwu, Ifeanyi Davis Okoh, Magdalene Udumebraye Ideh, Emmanuel Nnamdi Nwaobu, Theophilus Anaekenwa Aguguom, Nwaka Ogeyingbo have dragged, Economic and Financial Crime commission (EFCC) before a Federal high court in Lagos, south west Nigeria.
http://casefileng.com/2015/10/01/former-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-loan-scandal-runs-to-court/

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by pushtani(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
some people are soo crooked

2 Likes

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari!!!! Even Obasanjo is afraid of Stella Odua's husband (RTD Major General) ... I pity you, he has warned you and obasanjo before and obasanjo took to his heels and withdraw all his claims

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by haqueurate(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
undecided really
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Scatterscatter(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Who dey pursue am angry

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by wachakuta(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Our courts will soon be busy

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by sammyj: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Madam do the needful always doing the needful grin shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by eyesofgod: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
...To forestall arrest from impending arrest...Na wa. The judiciary appears to be in evolution in this present political dispensation. So far, not bad. But then it only take a misstep by an unprincipled judge to put all the gains achieved so far asunder. God in heaven, let that misstep not be in this case.
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by hardywaltz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chukwudi 44 ur mama don enter kasala again....

3 Likes

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by mikolo80: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
even after siphoning billions from nnpc and fuel subsidy
still refuse to pay paltry 142 million she owes
na wa o
and seasterners caary dis wan in high esteem

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by RedCard1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yeye Woman

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by ibedun: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2015
mikolo80:
even after siphoning billions from nnpc and fuel subsidy
still refuse to pay paltry 142 million she owes
na wa o
and seasterners caary dis wan in high esteem

You describe N142 million as paltry? Jesoz! A relative castigated me the other day for not giving her paltry 20k she needed urgently. It was paltry yet she did not have the paltry sum?

2 Likes

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2015
ibedun:

You describe N142 million as paltry? Jesoz! A relative castigated me the other day for not giving her paltry 20k she needed urgently. It was paltry yet she did not have the paltry sum?
Are you comparing yourself with Oduah in terms of Wealth?
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by kettykin: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Why d certain people from certain part of the country hate this woman so much, is she the only person to have bought bullet proof official car with her parastatals allocations

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by ifyan(m): 3:04am On Oct 02, 2015
As Oga GEJ is no more, a lot of nonsense don de show.

A question wetin de happen

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by ifyan(m): 3:05am On Oct 02, 2015
kettykin:
Why d certain people from certain part of the country hate this woman so much, is she the only person to have bought bullet proof official car with her parastatals allocations

Because say she stop their own avenue
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Gamechanger: 3:10am On Oct 02, 2015
No credible source![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by khassy(m): 4:02am On Oct 02, 2015
corruption cases everyday....undecidedundecided

getting dumb and boring

something more please

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by wwwkaycom(m): 4:23am On Oct 02, 2015
john4reala:
Buhari!!!! Even Obasanjo is afraid of Stella Odua's husband (RTD Major General) ... I pity you, he has warned you and obasanjo before and obasanjo took to his heels and withdraw all his claims
so your insanity is growing by the day? Na wa o! Stella Oduah was married to a former minister of state for works Engr. Chris
Ogiemwonyi, when and where did Engr. Chris
Ogiemwonyi joined the army?

2 Likes

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Young4jose: 4:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Nigeria Must Be Great.........! No sinner we go un punish in dis regime.......!!!
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by BALLOSKI: 5:10am On Oct 02, 2015
john4reala:
[s]Buhari!!!! Even Obasanjo is afraid of Stella Odua's husband (RTD Major General) ... I pity you, he has warned you and obasanjo before and obasanjo took to his heels and withdraw all his claims[/s]
phlegm!

1 Like

Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Sanchez01: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Stella Oduahundecided I. Sincerely knew it wouldn't take long before she's caught in the web of one of her many scandals... Oduah and scandal are like 5&6. Justice should take its course abeg.
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Ghandi12: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2015
People should not be quick to celebrate corruption cases again. I am beginning to have misgivings if money will, truly, be recovered from looters anyway.

We should closely watch Saraki's case before CCT - that will give us a hint if the government is honestly determined to stamp out corruption from the system.
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2015
IGBO THIEF
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2015
wwwkaycom:
so your insanity is growing by the day? Na wa o! Stella Oduah was married to a former minister of state for works Engr. Chris
Ogiemwonyi joined thgdsf,gunugschtcrrvvce army?
n
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by Ovamboland(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2015
john4reala:

So all the thieving women purport to marry some obscure retired military man to save them from answering for their actions?

In any case for your information Stella's now former husband is a retired NNPC director and former minister Chris Ogienwonyi now jostling to be Edo state governor under APC banner. She's in for a long thing.
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by stevecantrell: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Ogiemwonyi joined the army?

I'm scratching my head too...
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by mikolo80: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
ibedun:

that woman was responsible for over 200 bn in fuel subsidy in one year. one year!!!
she has been in oil for 29 years before that o.
she donated 78 milliom to her church
200 billiom
that is 1000 times 200 milliom
so yes it's paltry to her
very big money to me
paltry to her
Re: Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court by disumusa: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
john4reala:
stella husband is unknown general.

(1) (Reply)

Apparently PMS Subsidy Is Only For The North And SW. / Many Secret Things You Didn't Know About New UK Female Prime Minister / Igbos Need Accommodation Not Biafra – Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.