Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Money Mistake You Might Be Making - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Mistake You Might Be Making (752 Views)

The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD / 3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Mistake You Might Be Making by Adulphus(m): 5:00am On Oct 02, 2015
List Of Some Money Mistakes.
This is a lists of some money mistake you must avoid to become successful in life.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0iJegeAMiPE/Vg3XH4FvxdI/AAAAAAAAAlw/ohhvr6jVpC0/s1600/Money-Mistakes.jpg[/img]

• Impulsive spending.
• Never checking for cheaper deals.
• The poor me attitude should be sieved. Very important.
• Not having plan “B” in any of your goals or dealings.
• Making wealth accumulation you the purpose of life.
• Letting money to come between you and friends.
• Not tracking your finances. Often people say that they have spiritual problem, that someone somewhere is taking their money spiritual making them not to archive anything but the REAL FACT is that you’re not keeping record of your finance.
• Gaining an adverse credit rating. (Make sure you pay as when due whenever you borrow money).
• Borrowing at high interest rate.
• Note having savings.

VISIT MY BLOG THROUGH MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE POST/ARTICLES THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Neco Gce 2015  government Answer 1 1deebeecebc / Please Help!!! / Any Beautiful Nubia Fan (s) Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.