Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) (54845 Views)

Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Citizens should arm themselves , the rate of insecurity all over the country is becoming too high.

You better die fighting to remain alive than be subdued and be butchered like a chicken by some scumbags that can't stand you in a one on one feud.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by osazeeblue01: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Funny
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by godblessmummy: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
And what if you were ask to take a spoon first

Teens.

I have no option than to put rat poison In their food before serving them undecided [/quote]
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
PRISON never full
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by ElFenomeno1: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Brazen and audacious stuff.... SMh!
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by mcprince32(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
And they confidently chop am? Well. They are bent on anything. Mindlessness
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by dwesternmall: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
i am searching for a (1)good graphic designer, (2) A university graduate fluent and good in the proficient use of English to work as a social media operator... for an online store in lagos, Ikeja. renumeration is good, and you get to work in a nice airconditioned office. contact me via whatsapp 08033722563
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by emmadaji: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
They should have put piapia or, poison the food before serving them.

Their days are numbered.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
mrpackager:

What if you were asked to taste it. grin
hehehehe grin
See gobe
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
lolz....I went on leave
OK cool
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by seunfunmi33(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

Teens.

I have no option than to put rat poison In their food before serving them undecided
you think they are fools and won't ask u to taste from it
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by phonesNgadgets: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

Teens.

I have no option than to put rat poison In their food before serving them undecided
What if they tell you to have a taste from the dish? grin
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Truthhurtss: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
What is our society turning into
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by tenry(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na to put atapiapia for d food nau
And u think the rubbers will be so dumb that the person who prepared d food will not eat it first?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by mrpackager(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
hehehehe grin See gobe

Serious Gobe!!!! cheesy
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Obynolee(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
tufiakwa!...e be like sey dose pipu no wise..na to put cement or kerosene inside d food na

Remember that these guys are not fools, they might order you to taste the food before them.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by McCarlito(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by tenry(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
tufiakwa!...e be like sey dose pipu no wise..na to put cement or kerosene inside d food na
The person who prepared d food will be forced to taste it first before serving them.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by mrpackager(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmykk:
The op is a goat.why would he upload a pix of arrested robbers instead of the exact pix when the robber were eating

lalasticlala. you need to see this.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by UpLoyo: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

Teens.

Not a bad idea, one question though is what would you do when they ask you taste the food first at gun point?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

What if they tell you to have a taste of the dish? grin
grin I will taste from the side I didn't put the poison

seunfunmi33:
you think they are fools and won't ask u to taste from it
thiefs aren't that smart and don't forget they are teen. Dumbness is likely common
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hungry robbers
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by mrpackager(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmykk:
The op is a goat.why would he upload a pix of arrested robbers instead of the exact pix when the robber were eating

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
UpLoyo:

Not a bad idea, one question though is what would you do when they ask you taste the food first at gun point?
I will will pretend as if I am sleeping, I will flip and pour the food on the floor
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
ginawest:
these guys aren't stupid you know, don't you think one or two of em will be hanging around, while the food is being dished out ? in such situation he or she will be asked to taste the food first.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by BabaO2: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2015

[s]Robbers early Thursday morning invaded streets in Ejigbo community in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

During the three-hour attack, they forced one of their victims to serve them food before they began their operation.

They reportedly sat in the sitting room and were served eba (food made from fried cassava paste) and soup which they ate before they started the operation.

The armed men stormed Adenuga and Joseph streets at about 1.30 am and carted away money and valuable properties belonging to residents.
According the victims, the operation lasted till 4.30 am.

P.M.NEWS gathered that for some weeks now, the residents of Ejigbo have not known peace due to incessant robbery attacks in the area.
Many homes in the area have witnessed several attacks by robbers who cart away their money and valuables.

P.M.NEWS gathered that some of the streets affected are Fayemi, Surprise Avenue, Oboye, Joseph and others.
At Surprise Avenue, many shops were broken and items looted by the robbers.

It was learnt that the robbers also waylay residents in the early morning and evening and force them to part with their valuable items at gun point.

At Fayemi and Dorcas streets as well as Idimu road, many residents have lost their valuables such as handsets, necklace, money and others to the robbers.

A victim who resides at Joseph street said the robbers stormed their house, forced the door open and tied some people and locked them in one of the rooms before ransacking everywhere.

“Three of them who entered our sitting room ordered our mum to serve them food which she did. Thereafter, they ransacked the whole house and stole N100,000, handsets and other valuables and left,” the victim said.

When our correspondent visited the area, the residents confirmed the incident and said robbery attacks have become rampant in the area.
A resident revealed that the robbers were between the age of 15 and 20 and were suspected cultists.

Apart from robbers, there are several local fruadsters known as 419 prowling the area and defrauding innocent residents, P.M.NEWS learnt.
When our reporter visited the police station, the DPO was not around to comment on the matter.

Police sources confirmed the incident and blamed the residents for not providing useful information to the police to combat the crime in the area.[/s]
which kind yeye news be this, were the robbers caught? why the pictures of unrelated robbers posted?
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Bollinger(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/02/robbers-force-victims-to-serve-them-food-during-attack/

The only thing that bothers me from the whole article is the fact that the robbers operated for, not 10 mins, or 20 mins, but 3 hours. Jesus. Where were the police? I don't care how rich you are, if you live in Nigeria you have a somewhat uncertain future. it's like playing roulette with your life.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Had it been they were caught, na to just kill them and not think twice. Before I use to pity all these criminals. If dem nova hurt someone close to you, you will pity them. No more mercy and pity. Instant killing will reduce robbers and kidnapping rate in this country. Life imprisonment for abuse of public or private office and rapist as well. Omooo na to get licensed sophisticated riffle with plenty cartridges at home na win am now o. Armed robbers and kidnapping are really on the rise now.
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by knostbrown01(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na where man dey WORK....na him dey CHOP, dts wy oyinbo call ham WORKSHOP
Re: Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
dwesternmall:
i am searching for a (1)good graphic designer, (2) A university graduate fluent and good in the proficient use of English to work as a social media operator... for an online store in lagos, Ikeja. renumeration is good, and you get to work in a nice airconditioned office. contact me via whatsapp 08033722563
you have an email address? Am interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.