Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Hon. Monday Igbuya’s Shocking Secret Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Monday Igbuya’s Shocking Secret Exposed (837 Views)

Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Monday Igbuya’s Shocking Secret Exposed by FamouPeopleMag(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some bad people have been holding me hostage for days now. These enemies of progress are shouting on the rooftop that I must write this gist or they call the Fulani herdsmen that kidnapped Papa Olu Falae for me. Since I don’t have N90million to pay Fulani herdsmen, I decided to surrender. This bad belle people said they can swear on their grandfathers’ graves that Hon. Monday Igbuya, the Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly was a goat meat seller, they added that the No. 3 citizen of Delta State used to sell goat meat at Awolowo Junction, opposite Ebenezer Baptist Church, Sapele. They said it was that business he was doing before he joined politics. Also, they added that all the goat meat eaters and pepper soup joints operators in Sapele were his biggest customers and they are missing him right now. Okay, but what is wrong in selling goat meat? http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/hon-monday-igbuyas-shocking-secret-exposed/
Re: Hon. Monday Igbuya’s Shocking Secret Exposed by alexlee50: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
nothing bro,it shows his rise from grass to grace and I think that his the kind of success story everyone wants to here

(1) (Reply)

Likely Portfolios Of The Ministerial Nominees / Asking Saraki To Resign Is Wrong - CAN / Nasarawa State University VC Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.