Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** (4760 Views)

How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." / In Need Of Asphalt 8 For Android / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
tonyx4x44:

grin it's possible

I dy play since 2013
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
timbros:

PH.

I just downloaded Need For Speed No Limits but it force closes.
I'm in Dline pH. Let's share games
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
donmarvex1:

I dy play since 2013
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=tonyx4x44 post=39236438][/quote]
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
BATS CUP

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by mylora: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
donmarvex1:
BATS CUP

Very first time *to my knowledge anyway* this gameloft people are dishing out a generous/attainable prize. Notice how everyone's complaining about how expensive their cars cost, same as maxing and pro'ing the cars, with almost impossible to come-by cards? Very disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2015
mylora:

Very first time *to my knowledge anyway* this gameloft people are dishing out a generous/attainable prize. Notice how everyone's complaining about how expensive their cars cost, same as maxing and pro'ing the cars, with almost impossible to come-by cards? Very disappointing.

its a Halloween special gift.
expect more in Christmas.

Expensive costs really.

1 Like

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by YoungWiseCash: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
I downloaded Asphalt 8 on revdl, when I launcher it I was getting an invalid licences. What should I do?

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
I downloaded Asphalt 8 on revdl, when I launcher it I was getting an invalid licences. What should I do?

Download from playstore or download the one for your Open Source GL version
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by YoungWiseCash: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
I found a way out.. Thanks to Google. Let me share it.
1. Download the desired gameloft developed game’s obb and apk from any apk providing web.
2. Then place it in the obb file present in Android file in internal memory, then install the apk. It would say that its invalid license..Ignore it.
3. Uninstall the apk and download some kb like 350kb from Play Store and then stop download.
4. Now again place the obb file in the folder (I mentioned before).
5. Now run the apk and play the game!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
I found a way out.. Thanks to Google. Let me share it.
1. Download the desired gameloft developed game’s obb and apk from any apk providing web.
2. Then place it in the obb file present in Android file in internal memory, then install the apk. It would say that its invalid license..Ignore it.
3. Uninstall the apk and download some kb like 350kb from Play Store and then stop download.
4. Now again place the obb file in the folder (I mentioned before).
5. Now run the apk and play the game!!!!!

nice one!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Unecessary Downloading Apps. Plz Help / All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.