Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone (2720 Views)

How GEJ's 'Stealing Is Not Corruption' Has Turned Around To Hunt Buhari / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by abduljabbar4(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Clerverly:

We are preparing to protest on her behalf! Our Banners are ImmenSALY Ready! Watch out.
gringringringrin
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by yetunsbay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
In Olamide's voice,op is likely high on issh*
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by Beremx(f): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Waiting for Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo to cry more than the bereaved by protesting Dieziani's arrest in London.

Ndi ara!
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by chrisblack: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Clerverly:
When Will Buhari Stop all these political witch hunting and face governance? The international price of Crude is on a free fall because he is yet to put in place a cabinet but he is busy witch hunting Deziani Madueke. Between how much did she even steal? This government is a Scam!
See this big mumu.so because buhari never appoint minister that is why the world crude oil price they go down.my guy you are a fool
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by Saurab: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
chrisblack:
See this big mumu.so because buhari never appoint minister that is why the world crude oil price they go down.my guy you are a fool

You don't know what sarcasm is?
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by jaykaylegend(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Clerverly:
When Will Buhari Stop all these political witch hunting and face governance? The international price of Crude is on a free fall because he is yet to put in place a cabinet but he is busy witch hunting Deziani Madueke. Between how much did she even steal? This government is a Scam!
I like your question "how much did she even steal", at least you agreed that she stole something..
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Is the op with his senses at all

Obviously not, didn't you read what he said?
"The international price of Crude is on a free fall because he is yet to put in place a cabinet"
LOL, what baseless logic; as if a cabinet could forestall the fall of international oil price - unbelievable!
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:03am On Oct 03, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Obviously not, didn't you read what he said?
"The international price of Crude is on a free fall because he is yet to put in place a cabinet"
LOL, what baseless logic; as if a cabinet could forestall the fall of international oil price - unbelievable!

The silly OP is a Buhari supporter pretending to be a Tanoid smiley
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by Ovamboland(m): 3:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Clerverly:

Oil price is falling because Buhari is yet to constitute his cabinet shocked shocked

Or what am i seeing?

Yes, your master has infected you with stupidity, after-all 'how much did Nwobodo STOLE' was uttered by the PhD holder, why not you?

NB:
I understand it's a sarcastic piece, but that's the answer i would have given the usual wailing wailers, i know you're only massaging their ego, they will soon come like thoughtless sheep to support your position in this OP
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by ishiamu(m): 4:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Beremx:
Waiting for Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo to cry more than the bereaved by protesting Dieziani's arrest in London.

Ndi ara!

Eat a d**k sucker,
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by banki(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2015
jimi4us:
There will be war if anything happens to that woman. But UK police have confirmed that they did not arrest her, its all rumor

That's how daft you are

Which uk police arrested her? Which war fought by who?
Re: Another Case Of Witch Hunt: Buhari LIVE DeZiani Alone by azzima(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
All these illiterates on Nairaland these days. Maybe you need to understand the difference between leave and live. I have nothing else to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed / Oil In The North And The Implications For Nigeria / We Are Ready To Die, Pro-biafra Agitators Tells Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.