Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. (713 Views)

Help!! Should I Apply For Direct Entry Or HND? Please I Need Your Advice / Please I Need Your Advice....... Thinking Of Forfeit My Admission For ACA / I Need Your Advice NL On Low GP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by SaintAlbert53: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi,i would not like to disclose my identity for security purpose.
I am a student of kogi state university,studying medicine.
I have a problem i don't know how to solve,it's about my lecturer and i.There's a girl in my department that is always coming to me for extra lessons after any lecture in the class.
My lecturer told me in his office that he would deal with me because of her,and i never took it serious although i stopped everything that connects me with her.To my greatest surprise,i just checked my last result two weeks ago and he made me carry the course over,and this is the course i used to teach some people,they all passed it except me and three other students.I swear i don't have anything doing with her aside from studying together,which i've stopped.
i don't know what to do now,please advise me on what to do.
Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by Taiwo20(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Your future is of paramount importance here....
Fast and Pray....visit the lecturer and let him know you have severed all ties with the lady in question
Make a public show of severing all ties with her so the news can go round...

But if you are vocal enough, call for your papers...but state institutions are filled with evil genuis lectures and cliques....
Whatever happens you would have to face your life and take a decision...

#womencausingproblemsince 1700
#askhitler

And like they say here...''Do the needful''
Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by Missmossy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Eyah, too bad. Its really not a good thing your lecturer did but it happens not only in your school though. If you know anyone who is close to him, you could go through such a person who should help you beg him on your behalf.

Silly lecturers like him carry out wicked actions which he shouldn't have done,because of a girl. Universities these days with so many unjust occurrences.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by SaintAlbert53: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Taiwo20 God bless you for this.I have done all i could to make them know i have nothing with her,i don't even talk to her anymore.
I have been keeping a low profile in the classroom ever since the comfrontation...

cc:lalasticlala
please help me,this is about my future.
Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by Taiwo20(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
SaintAlbert53:
Taiwo20 God bless you for this.I have done all i could to make them know i have nothing with her,i don't even talk to her anymore.
I have been keeping a low profile in the classroom ever since the comfrontation...

Hire one old man, visit the lecturer and plead with him.
Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by SaintAlbert53: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Missmossy:
Eyah, too bad. Its really not a good thing your lecturer did but it happens not only in your school though. If you know anyone who is close to him, you could go through such a person who should help you beg him on your behalf.

Silly lecturers like him carry out wicked actions which he shouldn't have done,because of a girl. Universities these days with so many unjust occurrences.
i know only one man that is very close to him,but they are birds of a feather.He doesn't smile even for a second.
Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by SaintAlbert53: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Taiwo20:

Hire one old man, visit the lecturer and plead with him.
same thing i wanted to do.i wanted to go with my pastor,but some senior students said it's not going to work,except if the gets this girl in person in his net.
Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by Taiwo20(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
SaintAlbert53:

same thing i wanted to do.i wanted to go with my pastor,but some senior students said it's not going to work,except if the gets this girl in person in his net.

Keep praying....
Re: What Do I Do Next?..(please I Need Your Advice).. by SaintAlbert53: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Taiwo20:

Keep praying....
ok thanks bro..

(1) (Reply)

Apply For 2015 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards / Project Topics And Materials In ECONOMICS / Academic Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.