Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Which Ministry Would You Choose If Told To Pick One By P.m.b - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ministry Would You Choose If Told To Pick One By P.m.b (514 Views)

Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / What Ministry Would You Want To See Former Governor Fashola In? / What Ministry Would You Like If Buhari Gives You The Opportunity To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Ministry Would You Choose If Told To Pick One By P.m.b by yungbillionaire(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
I've been thinking about it for a while now and taught i should share my wishful thinking......for me i'll just go for the federal ministry of education, i really think this sector needs very serious reforms...because from here, we get to produce the so called politicians that come back with their polluted minds about society and still use such mindset to rule....
needless to say, i am a product of this same system and i believe many of us are too.
Re: Which Ministry Would You Choose If Told To Pick One By P.m.b by hexy40: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Defence
Re: Which Ministry Would You Choose If Told To Pick One By P.m.b by klevjey: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2015
I will choose the ministry that locates certificates in order to help bubu find his

1 Like

Re: Which Ministry Would You Choose If Told To Pick One By P.m.b by mikolo80: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2015
yungbillionaire:
I've been thinking about it for a while now and taught i should share my wishful thinking......for me i'll just go for the federal ministry of education, i really think this sector needs very serious reforms...because from here, we get to produce the so called politicians that come back with their polluted minds about society and still use such mindset to rule....
needless to say, i am a product of this same system and i believe many of us are too.
mtscheew
i have been having a hard time choosing as i have so many ideas for all except "cultcha" and tourism
but now that you mention it
it is clear as day that education ministry is a microcosm of all the above(agric,solid minerals,sports, even mini manufacturing(convert universities to mini industrial estates),mass housing*(hostel and staff accomadation),health via teaching hospitals etc
altho i still have soft spot for agric

(1) (Reply)

Maturing Nigerian President Behind Ex Minister Arrest In London-Quartz / Uk Gov Seized £5,000,$2,000 From Diezani’s Mother And She Will Still Go To Court / Edo Councillors Lock Out Chairman Over Bailout Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.