Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Study Engineering In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Engineering In India (416 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Student Sponsored By Amaechi Bags First Class In Marine Engineering In India(Pix / Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Engineering In India by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Engineering In India

My name is Joshua. i am a Nigerian and currently in mt second year computer science in kakatiya university in warangal, Telangana state india. I wrote this down for those sorting out for admission in engineering in India.

Engineering is the most sort out course In India and needs intellectual people to harbour this field. Some Engineering courses are as follows and you can find your dream Engineering course here and be so surprise that you can study that here at a surprisngly affordable price.

• Civil Engineering
• Metallurtical Engineering
• Computer science and Engineering
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Electronics and Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Ceramic Engineering
• Robotics Engineering
• Maritime Engineering
• Electronics and communication Engineering.

These engineering courses are the most sort out worldwide and are very expensive in advance countries of the world. But you will be so shock to hear that it can be gotten at an affordable price here and tuitions are smiling.

Note that: if you don't have zeal for maths and Calculations, please don't look at these courses, find another because her in India the maths included with these courses are crazy and you need to love them.

I won't talk about cost of living in India and relationship with foreign students as can be seen in my last post and i'll explain better when I'm been contacted. Remember, India is one of the top countries of technology and Engineering will suit you here.

For more help on Engineering and enquires, contact me on the mentioned contacts. I brought over 20 students during the years. I can also help you. I can help you in your visa application form filling, guidance on visa processing, airport pickup and finding accommodation here in India till you're settled.

Mobile: +919652144826
Facebook: callmejosh4real@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +919652144826
Email: stephenjoshua18@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Anna University Nov Dec Timetable 2015 For Civil Engineering / Advice From An 80year Old Man!!! / Funny Mathematics Screenshot... Lols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.