Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (91589 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Codyt(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!
Keep wailing, it's allowed.

Rip to the victims
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by charlexi: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Young ones, what happens if we encourage Buhari's government, he is just 3/4 months in power, he is just about to put up a team. Allow them work first. Let's encourage them. Nigeria is my only country and no other, please brothers, let's live as one, let's united in sorrow and mourn the dead, and fight as one nation against all evils, boko haram and their sponsors. One love

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by brownlolly(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Whatever.

Acidosis:

I'm a human being
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ZionJay(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:

Who be this ? undecided

Ask ur brother! grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Bonuwa: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Decemba date line
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by boujaye: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

You failed yourself for not saying the truth.
The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .
can you see how bias you are? now that Gej is gone, be bold to tell us who is to bw blamed

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by prettyboi1(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!

You just had to say something by all means right?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by austin2all: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
i love islam

Are you insinuating that your isram is responsible for this?
I'm just curious.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by klevjey: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2015
porrigeyam:
To me boko haram is an occultic political ritual been carried out to appease some kind of people in other hand it's can be seen as a political business been carried out by some powerful individuals, JD rockerfella made billions of dollars during world war selling things to the Russians and Germans same goes to the dessert storm bush father,the money rockerfella made during world war selling oil alone is equivalent to 1.3trillion dollars in today's dollars...to me some people are making money in This boko haram and until those people are strike by thunder dry won't rest.....in real of business the 1 business that brings billions in no due time is war... in this wicked world we live in there will be unrest because that's most powerful people business is War. May Allah in abundant mercy help us because this world is deep.

THE MEN WHO BUILT AMERICA... pls whr can I get that movie to download?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by sonssyo: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2015
autotrader014:
Indeed, we were scammed..

dis daura man should just resign,all dis while some foolish folk are applauding hiim on d performance of d power sector not bearing in mind dat dis is rainy season and d volume of water has increased. he has not done any fin on any sector of d economy except moving d military base frm abj to madgri,paying salary and d bail out.Indeed Nigerian's have been scammed!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
bayulll01:

You are a uselessss bigot and an unfortunate person,if your Gej did what we expect of him,we won't be where we are today,buhari should look inward and make strict policy to end this menace,and to those that likes your post,good thing will be far from all of you when we get there

And you are e what ?
A sheep being taken to slaughter and still
remains loyal to his would-be killer.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .
Shut your mouth! Don't you read the news? Ignoramus!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2015
bayulll01:

Your Gej was too stupiiid to understand that he's a president that needs to take the bull by the horn,he's so weak,pathetic sillly and a thief.I bet you are happy as the bomb is exploding,don't worry you will soon be a casualty

I don't think I have ever said this before to anymore ...you are a gifted idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by wiseoneking: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:

Nobody said the military is not trying, we are putting them in prayer but he said Buhari has failed woefully. You dont need to attack like bull dog or shout ediot when you write like one.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by zynzyn(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!

Saaad!

But anybody believing the highly political claims by Buhari and his Army Chief that they will defeat BH in 3 months is VERY gullible! BH can be defeated, but the Military must first develop an intelligence capacity it never previously had!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
bayulll01:

You are a uselessss bigot and an unfortunate person,if your Gej did what we expect of him,we won't be where we are today,buhari should look inward and make strict policy to end this menace,and to those that likes your post,good thing will be far from all of you when we get there

And you are what ?
A sheep being taken to slaughter and still
remains loyal to his would-be killer.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by porrigeyam(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
klevjey:

THE MEN WHO BUILT AMERICA... pls whr can I get that movie to download?
check youtube, better still look for documentry about these men,up still now families like rockerfella families, bush families, Rothschild families e.t.c are still into war business don't be surprised about isil,boko,al shabab,Palestinian, Afghanistan, e.t.c na business men handwork.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
porrigeyam:
check youtube, better still look for documentry about these men,up still now families like rockerfella families, bush families, Rothschild families e.t.c are still into war business don't be surprised about isil,boko,al shabab,Palestinian, Afghanistan, e.t.c na business men handwork.

There is always a story to suite one's ego and believes.
Hmm, the men who built Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
madridguy:
48 laws of power: Law 42: Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. The Nigeria Army must fetch out the real coordinator of the sect, there is a genius somewhere hiding giving all these bombing directives.

Rip to the dead and I wish the injured speedy recovery. Boko haram will be a thing of history soon.

A tragedy just occurred and all you can do is explain away the
gruesome murder deflecting peoples attention from the actual
event.
I am tired of all this Boko haram apologists.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by teevyne: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!
I don't trade words but. I think ur post is dumb. Presidents have had issues world round with insurgents, what we need is oneness and togetherness. BH started when PDP was in power, grew when pdp was in power and for the first time, dey r really being battled! With GEJ in power, security had d highest vote in d budget and. U have army bosses building houses and buying luxuries and for 3yrs straight GEJ borrowed 1m USD to fight BH and u stilll had soldiers running from battle because of poor ammunitions.. It tells a lot. Buhari hasn't spend a dime since in power and BH doesn't have a stronghold, dey can only do things 'on the run'' .. I ll giv u 2 instances: one- pain is highest when a woman is in labour and abt to give birth (morale: d end of BH is near, hence dese painful scenes) two: imagine someone running away from challenging u in ur father's house, but wants to hurt u while fleeing and den smashes ur father's car. And. Zooms off! (Morale: BH have no hiding place, so r trying everytin to gain some relevance) its simple sir: dem end is near
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Ebukaokeke25: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!
No matter wht u say or think,D APC led administration wud put an end 2 d Boko Haram menace b4 d year 2015 runs out.We'd put ur words back 2 ur face as a course of SHAME.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by porrigeyam(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2015
neocortex:

There is always a story to suite one's ego and believes.
Hmm, the men who built Nigeria.
ignorance is not an excuse stay informed. Try and watch more on history and less movie.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by AsherStorm(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!

Werey leleyio
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by rugged7(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Where is that modafuqqer Buhari? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2015
porrigeyam:
ignorance is not an excuse stay informed. Try and watch more on history and less movie.

Try and read more and watch less self-serving propagandist videos.
They know you are too lazy to read so they throw the video at you
knowing fully well that you can't dispute any of the alleged "facts"
because you won't bother to crosscheck.
Read many books from authors of differing opinions and learn the true
perspective of history.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by porrigeyam(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2015
neocortex:

Try and read more and watch less self-serving propagandist videos.
They know you are too lazy to read so they throw the video at you
knowing fully well that you can't dispute any of the alleged "facts"
because you won't bother to crosscheck.
Read many books from authors of differing opinions and learn the true
perspective of history.
Mr man .don't watch only videos and both the videos and books are all written by sm1 any1 can be false..... you can never 100% sure of you didn't experience or know personally.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2015
banki:

Tonye you musnt allude politics to everything your statement shows that you don't realy have sympathy or empathy towards the dead.

Not everything is pdp or apc! Yesterday it was borno today it's abuja the people that died could be apc pdp supporters we must move beyond partisan politics

Like I always point out when people argue on politics of blame, it's just going to be difficult to stop once a precedence is set. Apc always blamed all bomb blast on GEJ back in the days and GEJ followers were smarting in pains and embarrassment. Now that the tables have turned, you won't shift the goalposts /blamepost smiley.
That is the sad reality.
BH will be surmounted, but not likely to be done in 4 years sef and many more will still perish until a political solution is reached. These bombings are just to remind Nigeria that they can still wreck havoc despite their decimation in their strongholds. Violence is their brand of propaganda. It had nothing to do with GEJ and his style of leadership, and it has nothing to do with PMB. All you followers are just dumb tongue

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by bayulll01(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
neocortex:

And you are what ? A sheep being taken to slaughter and still remains loyal to his would-be killer.
Who is the sheep,who dem dey slaughter,chest beating animanic nature
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by bayulll01(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2015
new2020:

I don't think I have ever said this before to anymore ...you are a gifted idiot!

Thought u are defending your hero,did I touch nerves!awom werey enemy of progress
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by othenok(f): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!

To you everything is politics. You truly need God in your life. Continue instigating your illiterate followers. One day these dogs you are raising would turn around and bite you in the butt. Buhari is unfit for leadership you say, how fit was the former president, your brother.
Be very careful. Everything isn't about money.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ElFenomeno1: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!

Daft cu nt!
One bomb to the other?
The bloody nonsense the bastar d you are supporting caused is what we are seeing... Jonathan and PDP deliberately and recklessly allowed BH fester.... the result of what we are seeing today.
And you are here spewing putrid and pungent effluvium
Fu cking idiota
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2015
banki:

So that's what this is about because GEJ was called names so buhari must fail, so the odinary man keeps dieng and living in fear and people like you will be happy?

The people that die in all this attacks are Muslims Christians ijaws itsekiris ibos yorubas hausas idomas angas eggons tiv etc STOP POlITICISING BOMBINGS elections are over

Wow, it is okay to politicize bombing during election
but not after election ?
I bet you are one of those who stay far away from the crisis center and
find it comfortable to blame GEJ for bombings while praising Buhari for
the same events.
SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.