Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (40819 Views)

Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / LIVE UPDATE; Rivers State Election Tribunal Drama As Wike Closes His Case / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by afonjay: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Rivers election is fruad d total acredited voters was below d total vote casted even voters was even above PVC being in dat state. Where did they get dose voters 4rm Dat police DPO join hands to destroy rivers cos he's 1 of direct benficiary 4rm wike gvt. Who knw whether he's d 1 arranged dose n thugs he has records of dose criminals in d state as DPO. INEC commisioner of dat state comfirmed it on air while he was perform his drama before prof jegga in abj where sum1 was trying to ERUBEBELIZE d process dat he was not d 1 who wrote d results n it ws wrtten n gave to him in his hotelroom!!! ASCARI
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by AlPeter: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which stupid eye witness account? Is the DPO,INEC presiding officers, and even members of the clergy who testified for Wike nose witnesses?

you mean paid witness. I will prefer the accounts Emeka, Ubong, Nkem and Iya Lucy who I met on the street over them. BTW Rivers was too volatile for the election to hold there without some form of violence. We expected the police to stop the violence and make arrests. There were video evidences and the international observers also said there was no election in Rivers state.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by rolchi(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2015
I voted in Bonny LGA. My PU was peaceful and I stayed back for the counting. Wike won in all PUs in Bonny LGA but one! The elections in Bonny was so peaceful and tranquil that both APC and PDP supporters were distributing rice at my PU at the Inudustrial Unit opposite Henry's House (aka Akul)

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by poiZon: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Teeboy22:
wetn concern me
abeg

i wantu cook JOLLOF... should i Use Rice??

na cocoyam dem dey use o.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by eyesofgod: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2015
AlPeter:

you mean paid witness. I will prefer the accounts Emeka, Ubong, Nkem and Iya Lucy who I met on the street over them. BTW Rivers was too volatile for the election to hold there without some form of violence. We expected the police to stop the violence and make arrests. There were video evidences and the international observers also said there was no election in Rivers state.

This man you are arguing back and forth with is a dismissed police constable. He got sacked on account of injurious tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by poiZon: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
lol. Its too early to exchange words with u. Even International Observers said No elections held in rivers. Video evidences too. But u? Pachukudi44, am not suprised. U always promoting thiefs just like u are. 4m GEJ, to Saraki [new igbo man in town], to Alison Madueke, to okojo, to PEJ, fayose, FFK, olisa metuh, wike, orji... Fraud is wat u represend. Wike is going down. Quote me anywhere

y amaechi, fashola, tinubu name no deu that list? shebbi him dey defend thieves and plenty thieves names no deythe list, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by baralatie(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
UmuEri:
APC is a joke! Thinking they can win Rivers is a crime, believing it is evil!
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by neocortex: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
dinachi:

That is how you said Jonathan will win and he lost. My guy go back to trading, you no get luck for this kain thing,buhahahahahaha!

Mumu comment,
So you have never said anything that didn't work out at the end of the day ?
What do you do for a living ?
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by steve10(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2015
An army officer who was among the officer in charge on the election day told his pastor friend that the election was peaceful, him and his senior
Colleague where invited to abuja to testify against pdp that the elect was not peaceful and the APC lawyer gave them a document containing what they will say in court .

With two hundred thousand naira each he went to the court and said the opposite of what he was ask to say by the APC lawyer so after the court hearing he was ask to return the money since he did not play to the gallery, they gave him an account number where the money will be paid they also told him that he should not forget that its an APC government that they deal with him although his other Colleague collected the money an dance to the tone of the ruling party

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by globalresource: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2015
My question...is this post from Chukwudi44? If yes, smh
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by kilode100(f): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Too long
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2015
those born to rule whom the traitor of our time Amaechitraitor have sold Rivers State to need,it by all means in order to cover Amaechi atrocities and suck the remaining oil dry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Teeboy22:
wetn concern me

abeg

ofkos u can add beans also. grin
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by emmanuel596(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Move on let wike work and let his judgement be in the next 3yrs and 8month
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Billygee2u: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2015
I am glad that the whole World now knows that Buhari is no operating a transparent government as he is claiming,
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2015
what is your business with the politics in south south? pls go help your ppl stop boko haram
hassan85:
lol. Its too early to exchange words with u. Even International Observers said No elections held in rivers. Video evidences too. But u? Pachukudi44, am not suprised. U always promoting thiefs just like u are. 4m GEJ, to Saraki [new igbo man in town], to Alison Madueke, to okojo, to PEJ, fayose, FFK, olisa metuh, wike, orji... Fraud is wat u represend. Wike is going down. Quote me anywhere
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by cr7lomo: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Shey they have won the general election, y are they so keen on rivers... Apc just wasting time , that is a pdp state, even if another election is conducted, wike will still win ... Pdp no complain when Dem carry toddler and cattle go vote for kano ..... Allow wike to work apc

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by nationwide1(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
Do you know that Attahiru Jega in a world press conference said elections in Rivers State was peaceful, free, fair and transparent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2015
globalresource:
My question...is this post from Chukwudi44? If yes, smh

Olodo i do not work for Vanguard newspapers
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by informato: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
kiss my ass
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by emonkey(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Teeboy22:
wetn concern me

abeg

Sand is better.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2015
sammyj:
The police men that gave this testimonies should be arrested and persecuted because we all saw how the election was conducted and no Jupiter we should come and say otherwise. However, Wike the interrum your days are numbered while KIRI KIRI Prison awaits you! !! angry

That is all APC know persecution grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2015
They want to remove wike, so no one will probe amaechi further on the rivers state money he stole to sponsor their campaign.

Corruption ko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by anonimi: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
haha Irony. NAIRALANDers HAS known already with dt qualification as a certified EMPTY BARREL. May I ask u, where u at CCB when SARAKI submited false ASSETs? Mr Chukufraud44?

Na you gan gan be the Baba of all EMPTY barrel brains.

Where were you when Buhari submitted FALSE assets

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by chesterlee(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
I voted in Woji.

The election was very peaceful and went accordingly... Wike whooped Dakuku's heavily.

Even if the election is conducted 20 times...Wike will still win. #Fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by baralatie(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2015
chesterlee:
I voted in Woji.

The election was very peaceful and went accordingly... Wike whooped Dakuku's heavily.

Even if the election is conducted 20 times...Wike will still win. #Fact
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by ibkgab001: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Eva better use Garri
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by kcmichael: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
READ THE FULL STORY HERE 

Kenneth Akubue, an Assistant Police Commissioner who was earlier accused by police officers under him of brazen support for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP during the April election has appeared before the Rivers State Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja.

Akubue, whose subpoena essentially entailed tendering evidence and not testifying, brought the tribunal to a temporary halt after counsel to the petitioner, Chief Akin Olujimi, SAN raised an objection on the status of his subpoena which did not include testifying.
For some minutes, the tribunal judges recoiled to consider the merit of the subpoena which however came in favour of the defendant. But that was after counsel to the defendant, Emmanuel Ukala, SAN had pleaded for clemency on sentiments, appealing to the court to allow the witness since he has already arrived the court.
Many people from Rivers State in court today were excited to behold the police officer who is widely speculated to be stupendously rich. But the doubt about the real value of his wealth began to give way when Olujimi confronted him with facts about his huge house which is believed to be the biggest on Olugbon Street, GRA Port Harcourt.
After being put off guard by the unexpected question on his wealth, Akubue struggled to deny allegations by his subordinates, particularly that of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Yusuf Bala who had told the tribunal that the ACP himself supervised rigging for the PDP even in front of his office in Bori during the election.
Although he told the tribunal that election held on April 11 in the towns under his command, he refused to read Exhibits A9 and A305 (INEC materials) which clearly indicate that the election was characterised by widespread violence.
At a point, Olujimi had to personally ask him if he was a police officer or a politician because of his activities particularly with regard to his role during the attack on supporters of All Progressives Congress, APC by Hoodlums at their state rally in Okrika. The senior lawyer later accused the police officer of dancing openly after the election was rigged in favour of the PDP.
The tribunal also took evidence from another officer, CSP Uche Mike Chukwuma who was in Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers State during the election.
Like Akubue, Chukwuma who came to the tribunal without clearing with the police high command also refused to read from INEC documents that countered his claim about a violence-free election. He lied on oath when he claimed that he saw accreditation taking place at 8am when INEC report showed that there was no accreditation and voting.
But Chukwuma drew some attention to himself at the point it became known to many in court that he was actually the police officer who led the people that shot tear gas at Senator Magnus Abe during APC rally on 12 January, 2014
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Biographyroom(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
This is very funny and unusual
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by 400billionman: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2015
[color=000003] Where can one find truth in the police ? [/color]
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by islandmoon: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Police is wike friend!
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by dinachi(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2015
neocortex:

Mumu comment,
So you have never said anything that didn't work out at the end of the day ?
What do you do for a living ?
Ijaw, mention any barcansta permutations that ever worked out! When a man makes a career of failed political predictions, then you know he has no business in politics. That is why I suggested he try trading. Now slave go back to your master and tell him what I said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics / El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.