Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This (2151 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by playtheblues(f): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Akwa Ibom State Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Are Yet To Be Paid Their First Salaries.

It is with deep sorrow that I write this.

We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.

While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.

Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.

It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.

Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.

Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.

Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.

My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.

The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.

Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us in talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor to pay us our accumulated salaries.

I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of committing suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.

We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by kenzo25(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Is this true?
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by sim37(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by Terry68: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Am still yet to be convince
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by Teeboy22(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2015
i wantu cook JOLLOF... should i Use Rice??
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by realtestament(m): 6:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Phuck'n APC bigot like u @OP

1 Like

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by ITbomb(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Very true
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by anonimi: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
playtheblues:
Akwa Ibom State Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Are Yet To Be Paid Their First Salaries.

It is with deep sorrow that I write this.

We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.

While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.

Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.

It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.

Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.

Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.

Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.

My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.

The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.

Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.

I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commuting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.

We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Why wait for Buhari?
What are the state assembly lawmakers, who REPRESENT the people more directly, there for
Why can't the affected people petition their lawmakers and protest at the state assembly until right is done by them?

Overall, why are we mentally LAZY? shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by playtheblues(f): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2015
If people demonstrate openly they will mark them down and witch-hunt them.
anonimi:

Why wait for Buhari?
What are the state assembly lawmakers, who REPRESENT the people more directly, there for
Why can't the affected people petition their lawmakers and protest at the state assembly until right is done by them?

Overall, why are we mentally LAZY? shocked
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by anonimi: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2015
playtheblues:
If people demonstrate openly they will mark them down and witch-hunt them.

How many- numbers- of people can 'they' mark down and witch hunt?
Why should an EXTERNAL force resolve a problem without internal passion to SUSTAIN the resolution

How many people do you think white Kings and Queens mark down and witch hunted, YET our oyinbo 'superiors' pressed on to have more EQUITY that we black people are now rushing there to be underemployed or even as SLAVES?

For how much longer shall we remain mentally LAZY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Op, may i remind you that Osun state, Imo state and other apc states are still owing workers morthan 1year salary arrears.

1 Like

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by playtheblues(f): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
It's very easy for you to say this from afar without knowing how the civil service operates. People are made to be so scared of their directors, how much more a Governor. I can't even discuss this openly with my colleagues. Only civil servants can understand this.
anonimi:

How many- numbers- of people can 'they' mark down and witch hunt?
Why should an EXTERNAL force resolve a problem without internal passion to SUSTAIN the resolution

How many people do you think white Kings and Queens mark down and witch hunted, YET our oyinbo 'superiors' pressed on to have more EQUITY that we black people are now rushing there to be underemployed or even as SLAVES?

For how much longer shall we remain mentally LAZY
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by anonimi: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2015
playtheblues:
It's very easy for you to say this from afar without knowing how the civil service operates. People are made to be so scared of their directors, how much more a Governor. I can't even discuss this openly with my colleagues. Only civil servants can understand this.

Let them remain scared and wait for a do-all, know-all messiah like Buhari to help them out.

They will wait for ever and DIE, which is what they are scared of, not so

Again, why do we choose to be mentally LAZY?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2015
anonimi:

Let them remain scared and wait for a do-all, know-all messiah like Buhari to help them out.

They will wait for ever and DIE, which is what they are scared of, not so

Again, why do we choose to be mentally LAZY?

It's our usual manner to walk the paths of timidity, docility and extreme self preservation, even when a little sustained show of displeasure will bring some lasting change! Our rulers perfectly understand this mindset and are therefore leveraging it to their fullest advantage.

No nation ever became great without its people paying some huge sacrifices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by Ayomax(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2015
realtestament:
Phuck'n APC bigot like u @OP
receive sense in Jesus name, Amen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by christinie(f): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
What is the situation of things in Osun State? Update us please.

1 Like

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by Riodiao(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2015
Op, buhari never hear wetin dey happen for osun state?

1 Like

Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by slimfit1(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2015
Let them go and die . You still voted for him even with no salary i don't know if there are people with common sense in that oil producing state.

So if this country should split this is how they will stave their people. I've not seen any protest by these people so they are fine abe them they wait for one yoruba man like abiola to come die for them.
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by christinie(f): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oh so they have paid the Osun workers now? Hahahahahahahahahaha kettle calling pot black.
slimfit1:
Let them go and die . You still voted for him even with no salary i don't know if there are people with common sense in that oil producing state.

So if this country should split this is how they will stave their people. I've not seen any protest by these people so they are fine abe them they wait for one yoruba man like abiola to come die for them.
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by slimfit1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
christinie:
Oh so they have paid the Osun workers now? Hahahahahahahahahaha kettle calling pot black.

Well they all came outside to at least fight and make him well embarrassed that is what I'm talking about.
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by playtheblues(f): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Very true.
kenzo25:
Is this true?
Re: See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This by playtheblues(f): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Update:

My cousin informed me that Udom Emmanuel started paying lawyers who attended the Bar Conference their Bar Conference allowance yesterday.
He also told me that they are paying only those they sighted at the conference instead of paying all Lawyers as was applicable in the past.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Obasanjo Reveals Those Behind Nigeria’s Failure / Buhari Will Crush Tompolo And SE Uprising / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Gen. Adebayo Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.