Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. (763 Views)

Open Letter Nnamdi Kanu Must Read- Leadership News / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Photo: Do You Agree With This Illustration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. by ChappyChase: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2015
Guys I saw this on today paper. Do you agree with it? If yes, why? And if No, why?

Re: Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. by lolaxavier(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Agree
Re: Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. by ORACLE1975(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Yes I do
Re: Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. by ChappyChase: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2015
To me, I will say the government are still looking for the cow(corruption), until people are been sent to prison for being corrupt before I will agree..
Re: Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. by mensdept: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Propaganda. So in 4 months we are corrupt free? I'll let you all answer that.

Stupid cartoon

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Illustration(pics)?- Leadership News.. by ChappyChase: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Yes I do
na marriage vow you dey exchange?

(1) (Reply)

RIP: Remembering Aluu 4 Victims / Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones / Bed Bugs Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.