Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now (53311 Views)

Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Ella Mensah And Sophia Diva's Dress To AMAA 2017 Cause Stir / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 29, 2016
Ghanaian actress Ella Mensah is pictured below at the 2016 City People's Awards happening right now in Lagos.

Sexy or trashy? What do you think?

See her with GoldmyneTV boss Otunba Sesan Rufai below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/ghanaian-actress-bares-her-massive.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by buygala(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2016
Nice boobsies cool

*patiently waiting for them hypocrites and haters to storm the thread with comments like...

And dis one sef get mama angry

And so?

A Ten-gun farewell salute to these fallen heroes cry

London bridge is falling downembarassed

Who the boob epp? undecided

Ok..... seen sad

*brings out vaseline embarassed

*rubs some on lips and walks out sad

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by DanceVille: 8:11pm On May 29, 2016
Sheybi na her body not yours.

#LukuLuku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by fistonati(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
Is this the democracy gift pmb wan give us

I didn't even see anything

6 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by goldbim(f): 8:15pm On May 29, 2016
Extreme!!just a slight drag and you can see her tips and her panties as well..whatever rocks her boat tho. lipsrsealed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Kondomatik: 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
It is obvious that the part of breast women value is the nipple. The rest is just flesh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
Ladies no longer have value for their bodies left for some if allowed they can walk around in their birthday suit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 29, 2016
Look as the goldmyne tv man dey smile.,.
Olosho don set for the night grin
in other news, my second official single Tonight drops june 7th....

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by HornyTiwa(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
Very sexy look smiley

she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Tolexander: 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
what is this on a Sunday evening?

Make breeze just blow the remaining part of the top commot jare!

What that man was doing with his left arm don pass selfie taking o!

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by nikkypearl(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2016
You go see how guys go full this thread sad

The poster below me must definitely be a male undecided
Dear Males,
Seek yea first the kingdom of God,and every other things shall be added unto you! sad

2 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Tolexander: 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Thank God I posted above you and not below!

nikkypearl:
You go see how guys go full this thread sad

The poster below me must definitely be a male undecided
Dear Males,
Seek yea first the kingdom of God,and every other things shall be added unto you! sad

3 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Hoii(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Useless girl
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Afrok(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Vaseline crew......
Food don done.... kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Integrityfarms(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Trashy!
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by holluwai(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Men see ads!
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by jrupa(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Fastest paying Trend for some kind of girls.

Small time sha apart from the nipple some female breast fit soon dei get same amount of exposure Wei hand dei get.

I look sha.
I won't say its TRASHY but CATCHY.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by valdes00(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Chisos.... See boobs.... kai kai kai
*knees down*
*closes eyes*
Oh Lord, I bind every spirit of masturbation in my life....
Thank u lord for answering my prayer
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
She shoulda just gone naked at once so we can know she's bold. Smh!

She's pretty but this is too much for the event. Way too much!

Thrashy!

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by reechest: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Thrash.....
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Femich18(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by tintingz(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
Fantastically thrash.
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by ffome(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
Nipple: breast
That is the defintion of breast to our nowadays girls, all other part is flesh and nothing more
Chisos! Where is my wifey now, hope she is not these crankum crunkam horeism feminisim.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
shocked shocked angry
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Afrok(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Trashy!
boss... your taste fit no dey market o shocked
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by cashreport: 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
buygala:
Nice boobsies cool

*patiently waiting for them hypocrites and haters to storm the thread with comments like...

And dis one sef get mama angry

And so?

A Ten-gun farewell salute to these fallen heroes cry

London bridge is falling downembarassed

Who the boob epp? undecided

Ok..... seen sad

*brings out vaseline embarassed

*rubs some on lips and walks out sad

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Laughing here ..lol
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by reechest: 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
Thrash..... cryThrash.....
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by bolex04(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
Ori iya mi eleko...

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
Hideously hideous
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Beehshorp(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
Our naira see dat boobs get hope!!! Chai... Dry bones shall indeed rise again
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by omanifrank(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
lol
Re: Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now by Bosc(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
Waris this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Celebrities At Mercy Johnson's Wedding / Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.