Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Music: Waje – African Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music: Waje – African Child (335 Views)

Waje Seeks Death After Finding Peace With The Lord [PICS] / Buratai Honours I Go Die With The African Child Price (Photo) / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Waje – African Child by olojojo: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
This song ‘African Child’ was created to support the Child Life Line Initiative set up to support and help Children living on the streets. Waje Musik, TBWA Concepts and Child Life Line have come together to develop a Campaign called The Link Initiative.
The song is produced by E-Kelly and was written by Iruobe Ebele and BK, Buy on iTunes and Support the cause!
http://olojoro.com/music-waje-african-child-mp3/

(1) (Reply)

Ayefele Almost Beaten By Thugs Over...... / Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Refuses Scripts Plus When She Will Get Married / Yemi Aade Sets New 'youtube' Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.