Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America (108992 Views)

5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by money121(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
To meet opa6

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by princeonx: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
I will not sponsor or support my enemy not to talk of family to move/go to Europe or Asia period.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by femi4: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mo fe lo Male....Mo fe lo somo Owo lo fi n do something....
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by LilPeezy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
vascable:

Then u have no right to Alter what i just said without your own prove/ research
sharap person dey tell u say u dey lie....u dy ask of prove/research.....Swear say nor b rubbish u post....

500,000 nigerians aba dis lie strong die la

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by 4chi: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why most Igbo hustlers and drug couriers go to Malaysia instead of Europe and America ...FIXED grin

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by wiringdpt(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shut up no one sells kidney in Malaysia
Lattop:
And some sell Kidneys
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by vroom(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
pansophist:

I dont have to do any research, a person with a sense above room temperature knows that all your wrote here is utter crock. The onus is on you the propronent to defend your proposal. I await your defences.

Prove him wrong now...U only criticise him without any proof.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by kevoh(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
People do not prefer Malaysia to the USA because it is easier to make money in Malaysia, they opt for Malaysia because the USA has strict visa policy and does not dish out visa unnecessarily even to those who have travelled out before. OP just be cooking up fallacies and wrong figures anyhow!

10 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by DSB(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
haha, you be lawyer? your defences..hehehe

vascable:

Then u have no right to Alter what i just said without your own prove/ research

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by subbieD(f): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Elisean:
ehn ehn uncle James does this too ?

Lol.....
No,he is on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by Kingspin(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
The op is up to something, the way he painted the thread with only the bad news. You could have combine the bad news and goodnews?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by AOHMOTORS: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kidney is sold as high as $150000 if you get the right man with cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by j4sure(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
noted
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by mmsen: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mods, why do you never enforce rule 8?

500,000 Nigerians in Malaysia? That's a lie for sure, I wonder how many other lies there are in this mess.

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by RaptorX: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Absolute rubbish..Caucasians don't go to Malaysia or any southeast Asian country for African girls. The ones who go to SE Asian are mostly old broke retirement age men who are looking for young skinny asian chicks. And since most South East Asians(Malaysian, Filipino, Thai) are very crazy about white men, these guys pay little to nothing for girls and you are here talking about $500 a night for a Nigerians girls (you wish).

Some people will just sit down in one settlement in Lagos and draw out statistics..Op you seriously need to get your head checked for writing this garbage
The part about American men flying to Malaysia to pay 500$ to f.uck Nigerian girls got me laughing, if a white American got a black girl fetish, he could get one in the good ole USA for between 50 and 100 bucks without flying halfway around the world. These story is the figment of somebody's imagination.

13 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
femi4:
Mo fe lo Male....Mo fe lo somo
Owo lo fi n do something....

Mo fe ra motor, aso ti o common
Owo lo fin do something

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by happney65: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
money121:
To meet opa6

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by Pamelayoung: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
And I also heard that there are no decent jobs there.
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by ragiluhivo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
RaptorX:
The part about American men flying to Malaysia to pay 500$ to f.uck Nigerian girls got me laughing, if a white American got a black girl fetish, he could get one in the good ole USA for between 50 and 100 bucks without flying halfway around the world. These story is the figment of somebody's imagination.

My brother the thing tire me oooo. Even Austrians and New Zealanders would get black chicks from the pacific island countries that's next to them then fly 5 hours to Malaysia and pay $500 for a Nigerian girl lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by emmanuel596(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
50% if nigerian youths age 18- 45 are scammers

It's just the fastest way to survive but the money no dey ever do better thing quote me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by Truth234(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
vascable:

do yo own research and lets compare

You didn't do any research, you made up all these to attract people to your blog. Kuala Lumpur to Australia is 8 hrs 43 minutes, you said 4 hours. Nigeria in Malaysia are less than 46,000 if we are to minus those that return home through back door it would be lesser.

Australian are expatriates here, they don't even care about Nigerian girls. If you know how much is $10,000 in Malaysian Ringgit, you won't lie Nigerian girls earn that much a month.

9 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by otiigba1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Its true what op have written, how ever he may have told a few white lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by mattfeuter(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
hmm, this writeup get as e be, but I don't think Nigerians prefer Malaysia to Europe or America, why would I be in a country where Blacks are not safe. and op 500000 Nigerians in Malaysia!!! hmm.

LOL! the writer is nothing but a monkua ! not even sure we are up to 20,000 sef

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by mattfeuter(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
money121:
To meet opa6

lol he doesnt even live in Malaysia anymore wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.