Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones (3743 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
You people must be silly to be reacting like this on a mere joke. So pictures can deceive like this? I can even upload a picture from the internet and come to nairaland and tell the gullibles it's the picture of my father with Obama.
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by Yeske2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Diezeani down... GEJ loading....
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
A fortified security wall should be built around that woman- there are lots of people that would rather kill her than have her reveal what she knows.

1 Like

Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by jomoh: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by gnykelly(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:
Humility is the word to describe GEJ, such a humble man.

what humility. the western world are democratic and takes care of its citizens that is why they are less aggressive. and that is why Britain prime minister can take the tube. let both of them come to naija and take public transit.
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by fulanimafia: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
That looks like an Apple store, and I doubt that picture was taken in Kensington, maybe Westfield or Regent street.

Regardless, GEJ might be clueless but he should be smart enough to answer his fathers name regarding Diezani's case.

What is he doing wearing slippers in autumn though?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Cow wey go obodo oyibo go come back as combeef."
- Martin Luther King jnr.

1 Like

Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by imsuboi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
GEJ should be arrested too he's a thief that should be send to jail. where's d 20 million dollars that miss in the CBN.

This one can't even speak English.

Ogbeni head back to the motor park, your bus don full.

1 Like

Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by dustmalik: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
omenka:
A fortified security wall should be built around that woman- there are lots of people that would rather kill her than have her reveal what she knows.
Lol.... I see what you did right there.
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by aminho(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Cramjones this is is not a photo this was screenshot from snapchat
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by aminho(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
fulanimafia:
That looks like an Apple store, and I doubt that picture was taken in Kensington, maybe Westfield or Regent street.

Regardless, GEJ might be clueless but he should be smart enough to answer his fathers name regarding Diezani's case.

What is he doing wearing slippers in autumn though?
kabar shegen wai shi ya dauki hoton after ga sign na snapshat asaman of

1 Like

Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by Singingbae(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
cramjones:
I managed to take this picture with my phone of GEJ earlier today in London, around the Kensington area. I know Dieziani has a home in this area. What would have secretly brought GEJ to London? Does it have any connection with the multibillion dollar theft he facilitated through Dieziani? Could it be connected to her earlier arrest?

We are watching!

-CramJones
I pray your name won't be spoilt, that pics was not tken 2dy nd perhaps I stay in Bayelsa and GEJ attended a burial ceremony 2day....
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Singingbae:

I pray your name won't be spoilt, that pics was not tken 2dy nd perhaps I stay in Bayelsa and GEJ attended a burial ceremony 2day....

You seem to be very ignorant of how these theives use your money to jet out to London for even two hours and jet back to Nigeria same day! You are still a learner!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by Singingbae(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
cramjones:

You seem to be very ignorant of how these theives use your money to jet out to London for even two hours and jet back to Nigeria same day! You are still a learner!

-CramJones
Who u my ni**a, u knw how many hours journey be london
U be novice guy!!!!! Ur lie has no bound!!!!
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by Nomzylicious(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
----oooO--- ----(----)---- -----\--(-- ------\_) -----------Oooo -----------(--- -)--- ------------)-- /---- ------------(_/ -
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by Enahi(f): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:
GEJ should be arrested too he's a thief that should be send to jail. where's d 20 million dollars that miss in the CBN.

Your entire family should be sent to jail for giving birth to an Idi*t like you .
Useless Arrow like you be insulting GEJ, Your entire family can never measure up to GEJ.
Re: GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones by SonOfEl(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Johnnyessence:

no be only 20million.....see you chicken pox brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Should Embrace Chinese Yuan To Wean Off Dollar - Chief Awolowo 1961 / Ihedioha's guber review application dismissed, Justice Nweze dissents / Seyi Makinde Held Rally In Ibadan It’s Dangerous For Coronavirus Spread- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.