Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Popular Home Remedies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Home Remedies (12038 Views)

Home Remedies Women Need To Know / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / 22 Home Remedies For Prickly Heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Home Remedies by spikedcylinder: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

spikey am good joor , but u do me ojoro o
i have a feeling u b okoro sef , no greetings since al dis dayz
ma be igi fun e oo angry angry angry angry

Sweetie mi, ma binu jor. Oro ile aye ni.
Meanwhile, take a few seeds of ata rodo and mix it with epo pupa and orii. Use it to massage your scalp, you will be thinking about me 24/7 after that. grin grin grin grin
Re: Popular Home Remedies by denzel2009: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ were my love 2  angry angry angry angry angry

@denzel
sit underneath boiling water first , den wen your asss gets hot use plunger to remove anytin upstructions  tongue grin grin grin
Idowu if I catch you. tongue

spikedcylinder:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Idowu, how you dey na? tongue
That remedy for denzel is too gbaski. Denzel, you don try am? grin grin grin

Spikey, I dont want to have a baboon yansh. Thanks.
Re: Popular Home Remedies by spikedcylinder: 3:33am On Nov 19, 2010
Assuming you don't have baboon nyansh already. grin grin grin grin
Re: Popular Home Remedies by denzel2009: 3:36am On Nov 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Assuming you don't have baboon nyansh already. grin grin grin grin
Na you put am? tongue
Re: Popular Home Remedies by spikedcylinder: 3:51am On Nov 19, 2010
Me ke? We sha know the dealy. grin tongue
Re: Popular Home Remedies by Taylor2010(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hello I am new here, I have Home Remedies for Constipation to share with. One of the best home remedies for constipation is to drink eight to ten glasses of water each day. It is extremely important to make sure your intestines are working well. You should keep water next to your bed when going to sleep and drink it first thing in the morning and Avoid eating dry foods. Instead, your diet should contain sufficient quantities of oil in it. If you want more tips on Home Remedies for Constipation just visit this site http://homeremediesforconstipationsite.com/. Hope this site will ease your constipation problem.
Re: Popular Home Remedies by Gigihealth: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
How to get rid of varicose veins? There are some treatments for varicose veins and also newer technologies like laser treatments. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-varicose-veins-what-causes-varicose-veins/
Re: Popular Home Remedies by kylfederer123: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Spider veins or varicose veins generally appear due to improper circulation of blood throughout the body. In order to get rid of such veins naturally, you can use, horse chest nut seeds, Mustard oil to get rid of swollen or twisted veins that generally appears in the legs of older people or those women who are pregnant. In this way you can naturally get rid of varicose or spider veins from the body.
Re: Popular Home Remedies by MariaNorris: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
After having my baby, my legs just looked absolutely awful, dermalmd varicose veins serum really helped just in time for summer shorts and dresses too. It took a couple of weeks before I noticed a difference, but it was definitely worth the wait. I feel way happier about my legs now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse / What Is This "Hian!"?? / Describe Your Mom In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.