Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List (20000 Views)

Mosque Demolition: Fayose, Ekiti Muslim Leaders Reach Pact / Sultan Of Sokoto, Muhamadu Buhari Make List Of World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders / G7 Leaders List Top Corupt Nigerian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
princealbashir:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190963-%E2%80%8Bbuhari-sultan-saleh-listed-among-worlds-top-50-muslim-leaders.html
no sane being will consider islam/muslim as a religion...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom'' angry
princealbashir:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190963-%E2%80%8Bbuhari-sultan-saleh-listed-among-worlds-top-50-muslim-leaders.html
no sane being will consider islam/muslim as a religion...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
princealbashir:

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by biblia1: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Acjohn:
No matter how they are rated the Arabians Muslim would still see them as black good for nothing slaves.
Why Africa man can't be Pope too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by Olukat(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oladimejjy:
Buhari make the list of the influential men....

oya Wailers over to you.... grin

Pls read again!
He made the list of influential Islamic men
These are men that can order you to carry a pack of explosive tongue tongue tongue
You don't find refined/noble people on such jihad list grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by Acjohn(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:
how does the Jews or Romans see you black Christians? The problem of racism cut across board, and not limited to Arab alone.

racism yes but I dont need the Romans or Jews to serve my Jesus as I ought to. I have no time with them it will be surprising to you may be, that most of the Jews are not Christians because they are not followers of Christ Infact they are closer to Islam because their laws are almost the same, I mean the laws of Moses but we Christians lives by the new covenant. We live by grace not by law. But not like Muslims that are mandated to pray with the Arabians in the same place at the same time. Or have you forgotten that part of the Quaran that states your brothers are the ones that share same faith with you. from all indication as it was in animal farm some brothers are more brotherly than the others. That is to confirm the fact that they don't even obey the laws of Allah. The most infuriating thing is that Black Muslim would kill a Black Christain because his a Christain only to be hated by the Arabians who don't care what religion he is. Wake up brother, you are too educated to be bound by laws put in place by those that don't keep them. Pls look for the Movie with the title Fico Dafur and watch then we will talk more or ask for other blacks living among Arabians like in North Africa and they will tell you more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by ambassadorchibs(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
too long to read, but all the same....Said Baba...!""""!!
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by nigerianvenom(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
Once again you're a fool as you fail to comprehend things. I told you those guys interpret Islamic texts based upon their whims and desires you're still spewing thrash. I don't worship moon god as your claim have no basis. If you don't know ask and you shall be taught. Islam is free from the activities of terrorists. Visit these websites to educate yourself if you wish to learn; https:/salafitalk.net https://salafimanhaj.com https://spubs.com

Then why practice sharia?
Why is it mandatory in some countries that everyone must be muslims?
Why do u fight for prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
If u have a point, then lay it out and not abusing the person u want to pass information across to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by ComrdDRS: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
What of SHEKAU abi him no influence Islamic ideology?
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by picknstake: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT AND EARLY MORNING MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS TO CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0304.html
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by Kingspin(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
I would have prefer people make Top 50 in science and technology or in developing the society like Mandela and being a father to all..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by Acjohn(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
biblia1:

Why Africa man can't be Pope too?

Catholics have their thing, I wouldn't ask you of the fact to back your claims and who told you that they can't be Pope, I make bold to say that the Secretary of the Anglican church world wide is a Yoruba man presently. We are not here any way to contest or compare and contrast which race or religion is more favourable to the black man but to call a spade a spade. Let me hope you didn't read the news of the African pilgrims that were disposed with a tractor. You don't respect a visitor while he he alive and you treat him as a gabage in his death. Habba! you ma see am na. That is too gross, even a pig that is much detested in your religion needed not to be treated like that but not in Islam where humans are seen as rubbish if one Malham have brain washed the congregants.
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2015
ComrdDRS:
What of SHEKAU abi him no influence Islamic ideology?

Co-ask o!! Him na great influence, even if na negatively.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by nortcentrallord(m): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Islamabad
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by SuperMaq: 1:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Oladimejjy:

How positively influential do you think he is? What value has he added to the North, not to talk of the Country? Even as President, he has been a public eyesore. He must be very influential in the Muslim world, though, and you should be able to use your tongue to count your teeth and know why!
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by SuperMaq: 1:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Olukat:

Pls read again!
He made the list of influential Islamic men
These are men that can order you to carry a pack of explosive tongue tongue tongue
You don't find refined/noble people on such jihad list grin grin grin

God bless you!
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by fctboy: 2:35am On Oct 04, 2015
If there is none from Yoruba,Igbo, Ebira,Igala,Eggon except Katsina, Kano and Maiduguri then may God save us from trouble
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by juman(m): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2015
nigeria is an ungodly country.
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by juman(m): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, the Sultan of Sokoto, Saád Abubakar, and a Maiduguri-based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ibrahim Saleh, have been named among the world’s 50 most influential Muslim leaders.

Sultan of Sokoto is not a religious leader, he is a traditional ruler.
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by WailingWailer00(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Oladimejjy:

The stupidity of yellowbar rats never cease to amaze me undecided
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by ALISMILE(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2015
fxxxxk:

US invaded north east nigeria too ooh i no knw oo shocked

Anyways Okkay Sir..No vex sir

I'm sorry sir
U need to knw hw dis conflicts spread! Wen they were about to invade Libya countries like Iran argued that removing Gadaffi will create a vacuum that cannot be filled by anybdy and that terrorism will spread! The westerners refused to heed! They did nt only remove Gadhafi they gave very big weapons to terrorists and criminals, which brot about anarchy in Libya! For ur infor many of those big weapons found their way northeast Nig.
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by ALISMILE(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Acjohn:

Catholics have their thing, I wouldn't ask you of the fact to back your claims and who told you that they can't be Pope, I make bold to say that the Secretary of the Anglican church world wide is a Yoruba man presently.
The chief Muazzim of d grand mosque of mecca is a Nig.
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by abduljabbar4(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Dottore:
Means more bloody incidents, Not a good news for Christian followers.
Foolish goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Oladimejjy:

did i hear you say " Buhari make the list of INFLUENTIAL MEN"? The list should have been titled the most influential terrorists in the world. Buhar is a terrorist says El rufai
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by Dottore: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Foolish goat

Who asked you your father's name
Re: Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List by possibilita(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
So hw does this make nigeria universities top 50?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust / 2023: Traders Declare Support For Osinbajo (Video, Photos) / See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.