Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (49069 Views)

Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together / Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please nobody should quote that uselessgoat, he lacks attention in real life
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Favourcharles23(f): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Wetin her brother dey produce?

Pure Water?

Whether pure water or bottle water, all na producer
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Favourcharles23(f): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Pure Water?

The look fine
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
lampardizik:

Traagic!

Just traagic
. . . . it really is, My friend.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by ril19(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
ALL I SEE IS THEIR FLAT HEADS.

TWO UGLY IGBO SCUMS FORKING EACH OTHER AND LYING TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE RELATED.

IRRESPONSIBLE BIAFRA ELEMENTS
angry sad
Hmm....what a way to think!
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by crazygod(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
this is not front page material
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
biafra rick ross
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by daveyjay(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

TWO UGLY IGBO SCUMS FORKING EACH OTHER AND LYING TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE RELATED.

angry sad

Ure as useless as ur username, I blame buhari tho'
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Please nobody should quote that uselessgoat, he lacks attention in real life

U wan die
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by unikchyka(f): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

angry sad
Guy, e no go better for the person wey do u this thing
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by domopps(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Removes the case of my phone...

Opens the back of my phone...

Removes the battery...

Ejects the sim...

Ejects the SD card...

No vex o,na the resemblance I dey look for angry

Me too!

Cheeeers
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
unikchyka:
Guy, e no go better for the person wey do u this thing
u wan die bah
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by adedayourt(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Pure Water?
BEARDS
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

angry sad

See what happens when you choose to name yourself @uselessgoat
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by godsveryown(f): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Removes the battery...
Hahahaha actually I dey google go search now...

Ejects the sim...

Ejects the SD card...

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by domopps(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Congrats to them. Cute people

Or you meant to say cute couple! cheesy

I really need advance Oxford Dic to check meaning of resemblance!

Cheeeers
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by godsveryown(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Removes the battery...
Hahahaha actually I dey google go search now...

Ejects the sim...

Ejects the SD card...

hahahaha I dey go google now to further ur search.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by stwazobia: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

angry sad
Bad belle wey no get nothing to show.. Otoro gbabuokwa gi dia... nwa onye ora.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by kent2946(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

angry sad
ur username says it all,a useless goat indeed
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by janefrancisca(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
domopps:

Or you meant to say cute couple! cheesy

Really need advance Oxford Dic!

Cheeeers
I think you are the one who really needs a dictionary. They are siblings and so cannot be referred to as couple.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by knockturnal(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

angry sad

I am afraid for you!!
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Ninilowo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Removes the battery...

Ejects the sim...

Ejects the SD card...

Same here.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Lildreezy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

angry sad

u stepping on your brain bro.. pick it up, dust it! and then put it back in your skull.. make sure you read the users manual before you start making use of it on NL..
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by canDy4eva(f): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
MissEfe:

You are really a USELESSGOAT. Big fool
"big fool" Naaaa, datz too small for his stupidity! A useless ape dat hz no direction! Ppl cn b so anoyin lyk dey must comment! Kai!
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
"big fool" Naaaa, datz too small for his stupidity! A useless ape dat hz no direction! Ppl cn b so anoyin lyk dey must comment! Kai!

no go find husband marry. dey waste ur time here till u reach menopause. shameless old mama
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by roob: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
lobish! Mtcheeew...
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by fresherdanU: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

angry sad

you are ur name.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by canDy4eva(f): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

NA YA PAPA BE FOOL
awww! It pained him oooo! Kpele! But u b "uslessgoat " na!
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by canDy4eva(f): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
missstella:
Really? U need a therapist
...sure one!
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by canDy4eva(f): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
fresherdanU:

you are ur name.
his name is a small thing compaired to who he rili is!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by canDy4eva(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

no go find husband marry. dey waste ur time here till u reach menopause. shameless old mama
o boy eeeh! So yab dey pain u? Mad man wey dey useless! Ur brain battry z dwn, go chrge it, ediot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.