Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,821 members, 7,956,091 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (49078 Views)

Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together / Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by chara019: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
ALL I SEE IS THEIR FLAT HEADS.

TWO UGLY IGBO SCUMS FORKING EACH OTHER AND LYING TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE RELATED.

IRRESPONSIBLE BIAFRA ELEMENTS
angry sad
hahahahhahahahahaha...........I'm just laughing at your stupidity,gosh!its so pathetic.eiyaaa.....ndo o.get well soon.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by ogashman(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
ALL I SEE IS THEIR FLAT HEADS.

TWO UGLY IGBO SCUMS FORKING EACH OTHER AND LYING TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE RELATED.

IRRESPONSIBLE BIAFRA ELEMENTS
angry sad
ur hatred for igbos is gonna make u go nuts
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Emmanueledu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Striking resemblance? still looking for it tho... They don't even look like siblings!
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by pbs4real(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sweetyie:
Cute brother with side buzz, awwwwwwwwhh
wats cute dre
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by pbs4real(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin cheesy
MissEfe:

You are really a USELESSGOAT. Big fool
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by BALLOSKI: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:
There's definitely a new meaning for "cute", see the guy Ben 10 watch!
make Una De fear God grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
domopps:

Or you meant to say cute couple! cheesy

Really need advance Oxford Dic!

Cheeeers
Lols. You are funny o. No be siblings them be
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by unikchyka(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

u wan die bah
come kill me na.... useless goat
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by unikchyka(f): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chikabel:
Can't you read? Nelson Jumbo Ogb?!
modified
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by JudgementHammer: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
This girl must be a pampered pet
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by simdam500(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
kingarizona1: Resemblance!!!___ still looking for it. Maybe he should cut his breads so we can see it

Beards!

That was from auto correct abi
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by fresherdanU: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
o boy eeeh! So yab dey pain u? Mad man wey dey useless! Ur brain battry z dwn, go chrge it, ediot!

I think the @uselessgoat shld be left alone becos, from my own point of view, what does a goat have to say that will make sense.

let sleeping dog sleep and bleating goat bleat.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by canDy4eva(f): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
fresherdanU:

I think the @uselessgoat shld be left alone becos, from my own point of view, what does a goat have to say that will make sense.

let sleeping dog sleep and bleating goat bleat.
abi o... "I rest my case"
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by harry509: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
donaldoffice:
Uche Jombo shares photo with Her Brother who is a Producer.

''Selfie with @nelsonjomboogb #radioNigeria #producingPartners #pressjunket #ALongNight #comingSoon #MyBrotherMyFriend''

https://instagram.com/p/8YX9jLp6lA/?taken-by=uchejombo
hmmmmM! No resemblance @ all ooh See d guy akpan head like my own. If I may ask slf wat dos he produce?
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by noeloge82(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
No resemblance at all looks like one Alpha posing with uche jumbo
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by noeloge82(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
ogashman:

ur hatred for igbos is gonna make u go nuts

If a human being can call himself useless goat what else are u waiting for or do u want to know how useless d goat he is
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Made in Aba
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Aitee1: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Wetin her brother dey produce?

Pure Water?

E better pass you wey dey studio since 1800BC with no single track out tongue
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Excess cash dey worry their father.

Remembered how their Dad Jumbo owner of Hotel De La Paix Aba and Owner of City Global Hotels Aba bet 5million naira cash each during the champions league between chelseafc and man u 2009 finals.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aitee1:

Where were you when i dropped my first track?

Download here

https://my.notjustok.com/track/22576/chuka-airforce1-such-a-diva

Or here
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

My second track drop these month
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
when are you showing us the 'STRIKING' semblance ni
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by seangy4konji: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
U MUST BE MAD.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by MissEfe(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

NA YA PAPA BE FOOL
I don't have time battering words with jobless fool like you, Displaying your foolishness everywhere. Please get a life.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by iamdapsyj(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
The caption is quiet deceptive Co's there is nothing striking up there.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
MissEfe:

I don't have time battering words with jobless fool like you, Displaying your foolishness everywhere. Please get a life.
ashawo
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by charlesucheh(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Removes the case of my phone...

Opens the back of my phone...

Removes the battery...

Ejects the sim...

Ejects the SD card...

No vex o,na the resemblance I dey look for angry
Check d Panel whether u go see am oooo!!! I no know d resemblance wey dey dere oooO!!! Mr RODRIGUEZ or what's that her white pig skinned husbands name, Beware o! This might just be one of her Nigerian Lover forming brother,
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by dblaisepascal(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
unikchyka:
Producer of wat
KPEKUS
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by mbourie(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Aitee1:

*Just strolling*
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Aitee1: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2015
mbourie:

*Just strolling*

Trouble undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black / DonJazzy: Why I Don't Dash Money Again, Don Jazzy's Reply To A Fan (pic) / Speed Darlington Finally Finds A Wife, Flaunts Her Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.