Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

wg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / wg (886 Views)

Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

wg by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
mp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: wg by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
I can't bliv you spent so much time to discuss ApC issue. Don't mind those opposition party. They have been opposition for long that it is part of them.

1 Like

Re: wg by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
bt
Re: wg by QuotaSystem: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
[b]You're a liar and a hypocrite to accuse President Buhari of not fighting BH when we no longer have them claiming territories, and are no longer chasing our soldiers into the mountains of Sambisa.

Jonathan was the most inept, clueless, inadequate and corrupt President Nigeria has seen in all her republics. Apart from presiding over equally corrupt and incompetent service chiefs who were busy servicing their libidos with young women in guest houses, while driving our Soldiers to unprecedented acts of mutiny and insubordination, the daft fisherman and his cronies used the insurgency as a cover to loot our treasury during a period of oil-price boom...while the blood of babies flowed and the screams of mothers rented the air.

It is quite clear that El-Rufai hit you pained and defeated Jonathanians where it hurts most by revealing your evil plots thereby seizing the wind from your tattered sails, no wonder you are thrashing about wildly like a wild banshee without giving anyone a concrete reason why Jonathans incompetence and failure as a leader and commander-in-chief is not the reason we are still fighting this insurgency after his several years in office.

Even Otueke residents that still lack pipe-borne water today after their sons years as Governor/VP/President will STONE you for trying to paint such a blatant failure like Jonathan as something worth discussing.[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: wg by ojun50(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
If nigerian did nt act fast BUHARI APC we create more problem for dis country to the extend it we take years to repair. Every one think BUHARI is doing well but my people in the last 120 days or more of dis administration thins are worst compare to GEJ administration

4 Likes

Re: wg by QuotaSystem: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WQLJ_mhxafo/VL1rWxXTwYI/AAAAAAAAj30/nAMMdl69mtw/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Gov. El-Rufai and V-President Osibanjo remain shining symbols of the new North/SW coaltion led by President Buhari & Sen. Tinubu.

Wailers should locate a lagoon and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: wg by QuotaSystem: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
While BLOOD flowed in the same Nyanya, Abuja...

1 Like

Re: wg by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
qc

4 Likes

Re: wg by DaBullIT(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Propaganda up and down

Fact GEJ spent 2trillion naira for campaign

GEJ was the president for at least 5 years

GEJ runned the most corrupt government Nigeria has had since 1960 Gaining popularity with his famous statement ' how much did nwobodo stole

GEJ denied anyone was kidnapped only to reiterate on the statement

GEJ supervised moving billions of naira through his buddies the swagger pastors jet making a messy situation for Nigeria , of course we wouldn't have known had the secret not been leaked in South Africa

This same GEJ told Nigerians that. He just imported weapons and citizens should not panic when they see mass army movement, of course the plan was to put Tinubu's Street on lock down

This same GEJ paid mercenaries from South Africa to come and fight Boko Haram as if they have special weapons, eventually it's a show of shame and a sham

This same GEJ ended military relations with US Marines who would have helped with satellite, drones, etc more weapons. Etc

The list goes on an on if you want to dispute these well know facts do so without insult and let's see how much you really know about GEJ and his corruption
Re: wg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks boss! Well put!
Re: wg by abat4real37(f): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
exxell:
Elrulfire, the shadow Vice President of Nigeria, let it be known to you that you can't fight God or deceive him. You can't rule Nigeria in proxy from Facebook. Keep on ranting on Facebook while this country is heading for the doldrums. Under Jonathan and anytime Boko Haram strikes, you quickly resorted to Facebook to insult Jonathan as you like. Why have you not done same under Buhari? Why have you not lambasted Buhari as you normally do on Facebook against Jonathan? Are you now suffering from arthritis of the hand? Has the Holy Spirit finally muddled up your hand? You and you evil conspirator blackmailed, lied and use propaganda to get your fellow Professor Jega to announce an inept, illiterate, religious/ ethnic bigoted dictator as President, but unfortunately its impossible to use same to govern. Yes.... Though am not a fan of PDP or Jonathan either, I believe now that Jonathan is a perfect gentleman who meant well for this country. But he unfortunately surrounded himself with thieves and cabals whom this APC government is still employing. I have tried as much as I can to love Buhari. But its like a red poison pill refusing to be swallowed. I have tried as much as I can to see the saint in this man as he is being painted by the media but something deep down me keeps on telling me "That things are not adding up".

Nairalanders, are you people aware that with the rate Boko Haram is killing people; the death and disaster rate under Buhari will be nothing when compared to Jonathan? Those people who died yesterday could have been any of us! When Jonathan was shouting that these Northern basstards have infiltrated his government, APC took it as a joke and used it as a propaganda tool. Almost everything that APC criticized under Jonathan is still happening under Buhari. The most annoying part is that the carnage being rendered by Boko Haram under Buhari is not getting enough media attention. Just imagine that ShariaReporters owned by another demented foool. Instead of reporting on the carnage being acted by Boko Haram, they were busy propagating a tweet by one random Biafran supporter. Even anyone with common sense must have mastered the pattern used by Boko Haram to strike. Its no rocket science.

On Buharis watch,

Nigeria has lost over one trillion Naira,

The private and public sector are retrenching workers instead of employing

The Naira is at its lowest ebb

Before, Nigeria was the no 1 in direct foreign investment, Nigeria was the biggest economy in Africa, our stock market was robust and the best in Africa, today all that is gone.

What we have today is insecurity, no defined government policy, rather, you are out for selective anti corruption war. El Rufai, May God pay you and your children children in all your atrocities. Buhari, is indeed a national disaster. 419 government.
undecided undecided undecided

The above listed defaults under Buhari are proven facts... No propaganda.

Tinubu, BUHARI, HELL-RUFAI, LIE MOHAMMED AND APC NITWITS.... YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET UP YOUR LAZY ASSES AND GET TO WORK. ELECTIONS ARE OVER. YOU MAY WIN ELECTIONS WITH PROPAGANDA BUT YOU CAN'T GOVERN WITH PROPAGANDA. BOKOHARAM BOMBED NIGERIA YESTERDAY AT THE HEART OF THE COUNTRY. STOP TRYING TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE NIGERIANS THAT A USELESS PERMUTATION BY A RANDOM BIAFRAN SUPPORTER IS THE CAUSE OF THE ATTACK. I BELIEVE MOST ILLITERATE NORTHERNERS WILL NOW BE SAYING "BIAFRANS ARE ATTACKING US" AS HAS BEEN WITNESSED ON FACEBOOK. BUHARI, PUT THIS COUNTRY ON A CHARTED COURSE TO VICTORY. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, NIGERIA IS IN A SITUATION I CALL "COME AND BE GOING". LET THE BLAME GAME STOP. GET YOUR ARSES TO WORK... THATS WHAT NIGERIANS VOTED YOU FOR!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Though am not a fan of PDP or Jonathan either, I believe now that Jonathan is a perfect gentleman who meant well for this country. But he unfortunately surrounded himself with thieves and cabals whom this APC government is still employing. I have tried as much as I can to love Buhari. But its like a red poison pill refusing to be swallowed.

Why did he sorround himself with thief?
How many person have you seen hailing buhari if there is a bomb blast
Did you said you are not a fan of pdp or jonathan? Then what are you?
Re: wg by chudionu58(f): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
[b]You're a liar and a hypocrite to accuse President Buhari of not fighting BH when we no longer have them claiming territories, and are no longer chasing our soldiers into the mountains of Sambisa.

Jonathan was the most inept, clueless, inadequate and corrupt President Nigeria has seen in all her republics. Apart from presiding over equally corrupt and incompetent service chiefs who were busy servicing their libidos with young women in guest houses, while driving our Soldiers to unprecedented acts of mutiny and insubordination, the daft fisherman and his cronies used the insurgency as a cover to loot our treasury during a period of oil-price boom...while the blood of babies flowed and the screams of mothers rented the air.

It is quite clear that El-Rufai hit you pained and defeated Jonathanians where it hurts most by revealing your evil plots thereby seizing the wind from your tattered sails, no wonder you are thrashing about wildly like a wild banshee without giving anyone a concrete reason why Jonathans incompetence and failure as a leader and commander-in-chief is not the reason we are still fighting this insurgency after his several years in office.

Even Otueke residents that still lack pipe-borne water today after their sons years as Governor/VP/President will STONE you for trying to paint such a blatant failure like Jonathan as something worth discussing.[/b]

I challenge you to name four LGAs recaptured by Buhari in the North East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: wg by nigerianvenom(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Apc, buhari and el Rufa’i will all be disgrace out of office. Thats for sure. Nothing anyone can do about it
Re: wg by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
cw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Makes Ministerial List / Swaziland: Falana Drags King Mswati III To UN Over Killing Of Girls / Audu Unfolds 3 Point Agenda. ;D Stomach Infrastructure;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.