Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Quit A Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Quit A Job In Nigeria (662 Views)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit A Job In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
...please let your input be based on what to write in your resignation letter as a good excuse (maybe it could be a good lie or not), should it be face to face, and what to say to avoid future awkward situations.

For those that have written such letters, tell us your experiences and regrets as on how you should have written the letters if any.
Re: How To Quit A Job In Nigeria by hahn(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Considering the number of unemployed people in this country, this thread is going to be like the sahara desert grin
Re: How To Quit A Job In Nigeria by yak(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
av left at least 3jobs. I beliv I dnt owe u any explanation y I wish to resign! just inform them u want to move on with life, thank them for the opportunity to work with them

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Ghost Writer And Adminisrative Assistant / Become Oriflame Consultant And Make #120,000.00/month / I Just Got Job Interview Message From Dynares Ltd. Please Advise If They Are Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.