Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) (4208 Views)

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Evergreendiamon(f): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Looking at these pictures you can tell the mystery of giving birth to a child is extremely painful.

This pain men can never understand till men will be the ones to give birth to children. A woman should be respected at all time because after God, they are the giver of life!

Stop insulting women because a woman gave birth to you!

#"Motherhood"

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mehn, i really can't wait to feel this "awesome" pain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Cregon: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Evergreendiamon(f): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
You won't understand, till your there

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Evergreendiamon(f): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Respect Women. Respect your mum!!!

(RoyalRoy come and move this to the permanent site) let the world see

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Cregon: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
@amy, u need help?
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Greenbullet(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
giver of what? my friend park well,you brought the pain upon yourselves@EDEN

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm... We know it's not easy.. .

Money don't drop from the try either. We got to hustle for it!

My salute to real hustlers who take care of their family and still render help.

Una be the MVP

13 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
I am mentally, physically ready to experience this 'sweet pain' cry cry

Can't wait to be a mum
Can't wait to be called a mum
Can't wait to shout at my kids
Can't wait to hold them cry cry cry

I'm waiting patiently kiddos, let your dad CUMS cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Cregon: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
daddy just arrived nd now in the house..,for those who cant wait to xperience kindly inform me,let me help you.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Evergreendiamon(f): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Greenbullet:
Woman brought the pain among themselves?? Be Thankful your mum brought the pain upon herself, if not you wont be here saying trash

8 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
I just feel like slapping one girl in this thread
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Evergreendiamon(f): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:

Can't wait to be a mum

Soon my dear, very soon.
(Proudly a mother of 2)
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Evergreendiamon:

Soon my dear, very soon.
(Proudly a mother of 2)
woah embarassed embarassed. I'm so jealous of you embarassed. Congratulations.

May God bless them

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I just feel like slapping one girl in this thread

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Greenbullet(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Evergreendiamon:

Woman brought the pain among themselves?? Be Thankful your mum brought the pain upon herself, if not you wont be here saying trash
why did your apple!!!!
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Greenbullet(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=49912319][/quote]hahahaha
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by general111(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:

Can't wait to be a mum
R u married.

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=MissHatey post=49912319][/quote]rat! Did I mention ur village name?
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Greenbullet:
hahahaha
grin grin grin
Cutehector:
rat! Did I mention ur village name?
cat!
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=general111 post=49912395][/quote]I won't be using 'cant wait' if I'm married undecided

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
After this type of mental and physical pain to produce a miracle, one "evil" and "ungrateful" man will still raise his hand to beat up a woman, men who hit women deserve "death by hanging"................

11 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by VictorRomanov: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
MissHatey:

Can't wait to be a mum

has dad not been cuming?
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:

has dad not been cuming?
iamnawty, coman answer this my friend cheesy

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
God forbid lipsrsealed
ammyluv2002:
Mehn, i really can't wait to feel this "awesome" pain
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecided which yeye Eden?
Greenbullet:
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
I can never be ready undecided....Not now not ever undecided
MissHatey:

Can't wait to be a mum

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
After this type of mental and physical pain to produce a miracle, one "evil" and "ungrateful" man will still raise his hand to beat up a woman, men who hit women deserve "death by hanging"................
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
God forbid lipsrsealed
Why ?

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why ?
The pain is too extream for me to bear, there are lot of casualties during delivery and I don't want to experience such sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Greenbullet:
What is this one saying? U think the apple is the reason why women feel pain during childbirth?? I assume you are educated, simply disappointed in you. Have u ever tried excreting a very hard shit grin It could be painful right? Now imagine a full baby trying to come out of a vagina shocked heard some big penis causes pain not to talk of a baby.
Re: The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures) by yorhmienerd(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The pain is too extream for me to bear, there are lot of casualties during delivery and I don't want to experience such sad
Do men give birth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It / Make A Man Marry You Using 3 Simple Techniques / Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.