Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic (89658 Views)

Dencia Calls Pastor Adeboye A "Monster" After He Requests For N1 Billion / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Woman Turns Monster After Booobs Job- GRAPHIC WARNING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by fresherdanU: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
midehi2:
shey u wan chop ban ni...keep it up grin
by their words, they shall be known....lmao grin

what's the sense in what u have just written
no hard feelings, just asking.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Hidentity(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
midehi2:
this is common with this particular tribe...
if they don't have this, then they must have potbelly

*modified* everyone that quoted or will quote me again with insult, back to sender, holy ghost fireeeeee. cool cool

check the tribe around, especially most of the hawkers,its all over them, white, black, green veins....check out their fixed eye lashes, choi...village broom

truth is bitter tongue

You're sick in the head. I wonder the type of upbringing that yield a thing like you. I hate to insult, but I'll call you a human headache. Ladies are classy, responsible, well guided in thought and intelligent in presentation. I have no issue with your tribe, it is your terrible person that need be addressed.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
fresherdanU:

what's the sense in what u have just written

no hard feelings, just asking.
with hard feelings! if it did not make sense, you wont bother typing to quote me with your tiny fingers.

so who doesn't have sense now....oya recieve sense now IJN

tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hidentity:

You're sick in the head. I wonder the type of upbringing that yield a thing like you. I hate to insult, but I'll call you a human headache. Ladies are classy, responsible, well guided in thought and intelligent in presentation. I have no issue with your tribe, it is your terrible person that need be addressed.
by their words, they shall be known

choi...e pain am o grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Hidentity(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
midehi2:
by their words, they shall be known
choi...e pain am o grin
You need be placed in your class- natural disaster!
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Hidentity:

You need be placed in your class- natural disaster!
you need be placed

me or you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Mharitza(f): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Its a lie jare..they do not blong to any yoruba actress..I hav seen d picture b4
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

i just checked your profile....no comment grin

Of course, you can't comment on my profile, it still doesn't change the fact that you are silly.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by uyisteven(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Dis 1 na socks plus handglovez she go wear com out...
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by femi4: 12:16am On Oct 04, 2015
The description fits Lola Alao
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Seth89(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2015
wiseoneking:
Hope not so dark like darkikpo.

NO
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by olajorn(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

*modified* everyone that quoted or will quote me again with insult, back to sender, holy ghost fireeeeee. cool cool

check the tribe around, especially most of the hawkers,its all over them, white, black, green veins....check out their fixed eye lashes, choi...village broom

truth is bitter tongue
i thought You are sensible before,but am highly disapointed in myself for assuming that u are sane
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Spybradd: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

truth is bitter tongue

hi5 babe,truth really hurts and those amala freaks really sucks....very ugly and disgusting.......one of them will soon bring out his bleached up patched arsse and blame this on the Igbos...like that mumu up there^^^ ...rubbish..grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Spybradd: 1:01am On Oct 04, 2015
omosefeeguaibor:
Small thing all she needs to do is go to the market and buy variety of gloves and socks especially in different colors whether hot or rainy season, she must always put them on, who knows, it might begin to trend, and trust ladies who will follow suit, even non bleachers. #justmyhumbleopinion

owiè'édo......bó dìáé,bhòyíeé na....

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba women no bleach reach Gambian, Senegalese and Congolese women. Those ones have been bleaching and getting discoloured since Noah built his ark.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Totfulguy: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:
Wonder they say shall never end, that is the adage that aptly illustrate the pity condition of a popular Yoruba actress, who is rumored to have turned a monster after consuming series of peroxide creams. The picture below was leaked to us by a Splendormag reader on bbm, and it was tagged to the name of a star actress who shuttles between Nigeria and UK but we'll leave out her name. She lives at Magodo Estate, Lagos Nigeria. She got into acting in 2002. She was said to have taken the photo with a self-timer camera and sent it to a very close friend on bbm asking for her advice on solution to the bleaching. The friend unfortunately shared it with another friend. Now, the pic is gradually going viral.We want to believe this didn’t happen because of money or fashion but her stupidity, because whether you are dark or light in complexion, you will still be attractive to a real man. So why bleach?

Let's hope she will get the confidence to come out in public soon and by the time she finally comes out and her identity becomes public, remember you read it here first. wink
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/wonderful-popular-yoruba-actress-turns.html

She is a failed bleaching project like many others. And they will never learn...YOU CANNOT FIX WHAT GOD HAS DONE RIGHT!
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Iamdipson(m): 2:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Good for her tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by NovusHomo(m): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Three colour, that's all. grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by bewla(m): 3:30am On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:
Wonder they say shall never end, that is the adage that aptly illustrate the pity condition of a popular Yoruba actress, who is rumored to have turned a monster after consuming series of peroxide creams. The picture below was leaked to us by a Splendormag reader on bbm, and it was tagged to the name of a star actress who shuttles between Nigeria and UK but we'll leave out her name. She lives at Magodo Estate, Lagos Nigeria. She got into acting in 2002. She was said to have taken the photo with a self-timer camera and sent it to a very close friend on bbm asking for her advice on solution to the bleaching. The friend unfortunately shared it with another friend. Now, the pic is gradually going viral.We want to believe this didn’t happen because of money or fashion but her stupidity, because whether you are dark or light in complexion, you will still be attractive to a real man. So why bleach?

Let's hope she will get the confidence to come out in public soon and by the time she finally comes out and her identity becomes public, remember you read it here first. wink
u must b a c corrupt mind to Dodge the nama and say remmenber u read it here first if u want me to remember u do the needful get the name and finish the news
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by DedeNkem: 3:54am On Oct 04, 2015
This damage to her skin is irreversible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by brytee: 4:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Lol...ds is funny grin
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by smuth(m): 4:25am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

truth is bitter tongue

[size=15pt]mumu, If or when you grow old you will look worst...do you think you will look pretty forever? Stop calling people urgly, We are all God's creatures, you insult and rebel against God when you call one of his creature like you urgly. Stop embracing vanity...nothing last forever ask your grandma, I hope I have ministered some sense into your head.[/size]
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by oyegbemile(m): 4:48am On Oct 04, 2015
Coca-Cola and Fanta complexion
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by 2kris(m): 5:05am On Oct 04, 2015
delishpot:

No mind them. They are giving us gist like say dem dey do us long throat. I did not get any better amebo jist from it at all. No name no full pishure lol.
paralysed amebor,may be na him girlfrd
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by friends4ever(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2015
vpaymoney:

Which people?

Yemisi

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Atk1nson(m): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

truth is bitter tongue
didn't know u are also a tribalist. It's a symptom of a shallow-mind. I don't care what tribe u may be making reference to
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by scarr: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:

i curse ur entire family and generation, not because of d tribal hate but cos ure a dumb stupid senseless fool who cant lie to save his/her hair....who was holding the said self timer camera?....ps ive seen this pic before u ever developed an atom of sense angry angry

i also curse the useless mods that decided to tarnish a tribes image just for traffic, is dis really what u planned to do with NL seun?
my last curse goes to any baskard mod that chooses to ban me angry angry
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Atk1nson:

didn't know u are also a tribalist. It's a symptom of a shallow-mind. I don't care what tribe u may be making reference to
i don't know what tribalist you spewing here, all i know is that my comment is based on what i see almost everday, its a common thing,so forget this tribal issue

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by IceDude(m): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
Yoruba actresses and bleaching is like Nigeria and corruption
Lol, u guyz should stop this tribalism na
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by staneless(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndi yoruba and bleaching...Both men and women, young and old pple re into dis. Na wa oo...na who tell dem say na wen u fair u go fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2015
smuth:

[size=15pt]mumu, If or when you grow old you will look worst...do you think you will look pretty forever? Stop calling people urgly, We are all God's creatures, you insult and rebel against God when you call one of his creature like you urgly. Stop embracing vanity...nothing last forever ask your grandma, I hope I have ministered some sense into your head.[/size]
hahahaha....you are out of point with the topic, sorry ok grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.