Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic (89663 Views)

Dencia Calls Pastor Adeboye A "Monster" After He Requests For N1 Billion / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Woman Turns Monster After Booobs Job- GRAPHIC WARNING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 6:33am On Oct 04, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, u guyz should stop this tribalism na
its not about tribalism, its about what they do, its really annoying
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by IceDude(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

its not about tribalism, its about what they do, its really annoying
I tire for dem sef o.......The ones i detest most are members of NCA ( Name Checkers Association)
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2015
scarr:

i curse ur entire family and generation, not because of d tribal hate but cos ure a dumb stupid senseless fool who cant lie to save his/her hair....who was holding the said self timer camera?....ps ive seen this pic before u ever developed an atom of sense angry angry

i also curse the useless mods that decided to tarnish a tribes image just for traffic, is dis really what u planned to do with NL seun?
my last curse goes to any baskard mod that chooses to ban me angry angry
you really need the ban....this your comment really shows what you are 'they can never say a word without abuse...tah

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by haji56(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Na po fela kuti

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
i thought You are sensible before,but am highly disapointed in myself for assuming that u are sane
am not surprised too, cos you are one of them, thats why you are so pained, truth be told, its very common with them...deep inside you,you know am saying the fact, so chill guy cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by olajorn(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

am not surprised too, cos you are one of them, thats why you are so pained, truth be told, its very common with them...deep inside you,you know am saying the fact, so chill guy cool
I am done with you,you already gather the likes you want from stupid bigots like ..feel free and continue to wallow in your stupidity
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by fresherdanU: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

with hard feelings! if it did not make sense, you wont bother typing to quote me with your tiny fingers.

so who doesn't have sense now....oya recieve sense now IJN

tongue

dumbass
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
I am done with you,you already gather the likes you want from stupid bigots like ..feel free and continue to wallow in your stupidity
oh its you, Ipledge....hmmm..tnx anyway
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by tivta(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Imagine a yoruba a guy telling a bbw dark yoruba girl that she is too dark, I thank God she responded by saying she loves her colour no matter what. What is it with those guys looking for artificial Yellow pawpaw girls? Even fela sang about them, I blame those chicken brain girls who want to be fair by all means forgetting the adverse effects, even some igbo girls are not left out. Shame on any man who marries them (they will eventually regret it in their old age, that is if they make it then)
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
camelion sorry....camouflage babygrin
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by gidjah(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:
this is common with this particular tribe...
if they don't have this, then they must have potbelly

*modified* everyone that quoted or will quote me again with insult, back to sender, holy ghost fireeeeee. cool cool

check the tribe around, especially most of the hawkers,its all over them, white, black, green veins....check out their fixed eye lashes, choi...village broom

truth is bitter tongue
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2015
She should just start rubbing shea butter
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by doublewisdom: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

*modified* everyone that quoted or will quote me again with insult, back to sender, holy ghost fireeeeee. cool cool

check the tribe around, especially most of the hawkers,its all over them, white, black, green veins....check out their fixed eye lashes, choi...village broom

truth is bitter tongue
Dem wan kill your enemy for speaking the truth. No mind them o. grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by scarr: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

you really need the ban....this your comment really shows what you are 'they can never say a word without abuse...tah
And ur quote shows what you are 'they won't tackle d bone of contention'....tah

*modified
So ure another tribaleast baskard bigot....that your comment really shows what you are ' they can never enter a thread without tribalism....waste

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2015
doublewisdom:

Dem wan kill your enemy for speaking the truth. No mind them o. grin grin grin
grin grin grin ....i dogde all the insults cheesy

to be sincere, i see them alot, haba this is freedom of e-speech na cool
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by teasel: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
As in eh! It's so terrible and I think its a fad amongst them! Reminds me of one of them I saw in the market, half of her face was red while the other half was green! She come put orange lipstick on top come dey look like coat of many colors! embarassed tuah!
Stop grin grin grin

The truth is really bitter grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by scarr: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by MrGerald(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2015
this is disgusting, she even has the gut to apply nail polish, they want to look like Ibo girls
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by undisputedbabe: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Hw did u knw she's a popular actress?
akksplendor:
Wonder they say shall never end, that is the adage that aptly illustrate the pity condition of a popular Yoruba actress, who is rumored to have turned a monster after consuming series of peroxide creams. The picture below was leaked to us by a Splendormag reader on bbm, and it was tagged to the name of a star actress who shuttles between Nigeria and UK but we'll leave out her name. She lives at Magodo Estate, Lagos Nigeria. She got into acting in 2002. She was said to have taken the photo with a self-timer camera and sent it to a very close friend on bbm asking for her advice on solution to the bleaching. The friend unfortunately shared it with another friend. Now, the pic is gradually going viral.We want to believe this didn’t happen because of money or fashion but her stupidity, because whether you are dark or light in complexion, you will still be attractive to a real man. So why bleach?

Let's hope she will get the confidence to come out in public soon and by the time she finally comes out and her identity becomes public, remember you read it here first. wink
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/wonderful-popular-yoruba-actress-turns.html
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Michizzy(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Too bad... I wonder why some people won't appreciate the way they are.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by trippleKAY(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

truth is bitter tongue
your stupidity deserves an award
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
angry People from almost all ethnic/tribal groups bleach their skins. WHY VILIFY A PARTICULAR GROUP? angry angry
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by mozart1893(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Justice28:
Eyaaah, just wanna use this medium to console all Chelsea fans undecided

Ehya.....

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by mozart1893(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Justice28:
Eyaaah, just wanna use this medium to console all Chelsea fans undecided

Ehya..... grin[/color] cheesy[color=#000099]

Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by fweshboss(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
midehi2:

truth is bitter tongue

That tribe rocks ...while your ignorance is alarming
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by midehi2(f): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
fweshboss:

That tribe rocks ...while your ignorance is alarming
tongue grin
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by favourlove1: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
siraj1402:
Shut up!Cocain pusher tribe.

As much as hate bleaching,so also I will never allow any product of baby factory to generalized it.
u see una life? That's y most of u are unemployable. Common commenting on an issue without bias una come here to cast tribal aspertions. I pity d future nigeria with graduates like you who never make a complete sentence without mentioning tribe. Mind you no tribe has monopoly of bad behaviour. Make ur comments without being tribal.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by siraj1402(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
favourlove1:
u see una life? That's y most of u are unemployable. Common commenting on an issue without bias una come here to cast tribal aspertions. I pity d future nigeria with graduates like you who never make a complete sentence without mentioning tribe. Mind you no tribe has monopoly of bad behaviour. Make ur comments without being tribal.
Do you have sense at all?If yes refer to her comment and see who is tribal sentiment between me and her.Ode
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by htconeline: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
The mod on this section deserve to be arrested and charge for slender.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Amother4life: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
akksplendor:
Wonder they say shall never end, that is the adage that aptly illustrate the pity condition of a popular Yoruba actress, who is rumored to have turned a monster after consuming series of peroxide creams. The picture below was leaked to us by a Splendormag reader on bbm, and it was tagged to the name of a star actress who shuttles between Nigeria and UK but we'll leave out her name. She lives at Magodo Estate, Lagos Nigeria. She got into acting in 2002. She was said to have taken the photo with a self-timer camera and sent it to a very close friend on bbm asking for her advice on solution to the bleaching. The friend unfortunately shared it with another friend. Now, the pic is gradually going viral.We want to believe this didn’t happen because of money or fashion but her stupidity, because whether you are dark or light in complexion, you will still be attractive to a real man. So why bleach?

Let's hope she will get the confidence to come out in public soon and by the time she finally comes out and her identity becomes public, remember you read it here first. wink
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/wonderful-popular-yoruba-actress-turns.html

Nigeria remains the number one importer of bleaching products in the world. These ladies have taken being fake to a whole new level and it's disgusting.
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by delishpot: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
2kris:
paralysed amebor,may be na him girlfrd

grin grin he wants to help her find solution without exposing her person. All follow join sha. Love is a good thing
Re: Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrGerald:
this is disgusting, she even has the gut to apply nail polish, they want to look like Ibo girls

Who told you they want to look Igbo girls? Do Igbo girls have full dominion over lightskin in Nigeria? Abeg miss me with that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.