Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed (89670 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by oluwatoba400: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
A semi nude photo of Cameroonian singer and entrepreneur, Dencia was released on her social media accounts minutes ago by a man who claims to have stolen her phone. Not only did he hack into it, but has now gained access to all her private information and is threatening to expose even more to people who pay a non negotiable $50 fee to subscribe to his private Instagram account.

This one is an idiot and a thief so we will not post Dencia's semi-nudes here even though it's all over the web.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/11/singer-dencias-phone-stolen-by-hacker-who-releases-her-semi-unclad-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by DonBenny77(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
yawa don gas

8 Likes

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Breeze haff blow.

30 Likes

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
20mill from bleaching cream, KAI!!! So many of our dear sistas are suffering!!!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by optional1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
kennygee:
Breeze haff blow.
yansh e haff open

19 Likes

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by optional1(f): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
any of my posts/comments you don't like please don't be angry cos i wasn't the one posting it. My phone was stolen and my password was also hacked.

Please bear with me..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by holatin(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
abeg wake me when dem start uploading the sex tape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by bbbabes(f): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by ItalianWine(f): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
What have we not seen before?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by LesbianBoy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
E don happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by LesbianBoy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chai.....i will like to see what pogba fvcked

11 Likes

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by bbbabes(f): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
This will be hot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by deepwater(f): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dencia I dedicate this tupac song to you!

#singing

Now here's a story 'bout a woman with dreams
So picture perfect at 13, an ebony queen
Beneath the surface it was more than just a crooked smile
Nobody knew about her secret so it took a while
I could see a tear fall slow down her black cheek
Sheddin' quiet tears in the back seat; so when she asked me
"What would you do if it was you?"

Couldn't answer such a horrible pain to live through
I tried to trade places in the tragedy
I couldn't picture three crazed niggas grabbin' me
For just a moment I was trapped in the pain
Lord, come and take me

cry cry cry
Baby please don't cry! You got to keep your head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up!
Baby don't cry! You got to keep your head up
(Baby don't cry!) baby don't cry! I hope you got yo' head up
Even when the road is hard, never give up! (keep ya head up)
Baby don't cry! I hope you got your head up (never give up)
Baby don't cry… cry cry cry

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by LastSurvivor11: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
On behalf of the vaseline crew, e no go better for who ever censored that pix..

Nansanse

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nawah o

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Ogashub(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good for her must women snap nudes of themselves what exactly are they keeping in on their fones for I miss my blackmailing and spying jobs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by kittykollinxx(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
following
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by henriche(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oga thief we impatiently waiting for u 2 upload so dat we can download.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by kagari: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria bloggers wey be hungry wolves, see them pounce on this opportunity grin
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by naijaboiy: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Itsteewhy: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nawa ooo..the thief must be wicked.

Stealing phone isn't enough, invading her privacy isn't enough, now selling it.

Height of callousness

14 Likes

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by holatin(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
auntysimbiat:
hmmm.... oga oo
sori to bother you, abeg wetin be ur full name

1 Like

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by lizzypro: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin

Oh boy yawa don gas ...

Pele

Take heart grin grin
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
And I click the thread hoping I'll see the nude pictures....

walking out disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by Lanretoye(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
I wanto subscribe o...
Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by zico530(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
No other player than Pogba

1 Like

Re: Dencia's Phone Stolen By Hacker, Her Nude She Sent To A Footballer Exposed by akoredebadru(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
this one na gobeeeeeeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.