Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business (16969 Views)

Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport / Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Lilimax(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
I HATE IGBOS WITH PASSION
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Its not surprising. Their senior sisters in the make of afrocandy, cossy orjiakor, chichi igbo and co. are promoting the trade, that gives them motivation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by sangga(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
akins56:
there products yapa for nairaland, awon omo iran kiran! Next!
ma sobe mo
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by ijustdey: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Simitrendy:
The girls, Chinaza Okoye (18) SS3 student from Agulu, Anambra state, Ogbu; Gloria (15) SS3 student from Effium, Ebonyi State, Ifeoma Agbo (21) JSS3 student from Ezzamgbo Ebonyi State, Esther Ani (23) SS2 student from Agbani, Enugu State, Aku Udeze Favour (24) SS3 student from Uzo-Uwani, Enugu State and Lovett Mbamalu (18) SS2 student from Ifitedunu Anambra State, are mostly school drop-outs.

You see why Nigeria and Parents needs to invest on Education

especially @ bolded part
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Islie:

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), Enugu state command, Friday, paraded six girls who were recovered from two different brothels in the state.

National Mirror reports that the arrests were made through the combined efforts of the Enugu State Child Fostering and Adoption Committee headed by Most Rev. Emmanuel Chukwuma, Archbishop of the Anglican Communion, Enugu State Province and NSCDC.

The girls, Chinaza Okoye (18) SS3 student from Agulu, Anambra state, Ogbu; Gloria (15) SS3 student from Effium, Ebonyi State, Ifeoma Agbo (21) JSS3 student from Ezzamgbo Ebonyi State, Esther Ani (23) SS2 student from Agbani, Enugu State, Aku Udeze Favour (24) SS3 student from Uzo-Uwani, Enugu State and Lovett Mbamalu (18) SS2 student from Ifitedunu Anambra State, are mostly school drop-outs.

They were allegedly kept in the brothels where men pay N1000 per night to sleep with them in order to impregnate them and held hostage until they put to bed.

STD things.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by squad147(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/03/nscdc-apprehends-five-girls-brothel-owners-involved-in-baby-factory-business-in-enugu/

i can tell u guys that story is false, the girls might be into prostution but not baby factory stuffs..ok check this, how can men be made to pay 1k per night just to impregnant this girls and it means they dont make use of condoms which you nd i know that no sane guy will do...

Pls journalism in nigeria needs revolution
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by squad147(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lilimax:
whats ur advice for him
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Godfullsam(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
When i saw 'baby factory' in the topic, i knew exactly which region the ugly incident must have taken place.

....and after reading the story, i was not disappointed grin.

These desperate people from the south b-east can do anything for money.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by wiseoneking: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
Uselessgoat, self cursed being, stop hating those that loves so much or else you are bringing Gods wrath to your generation. I think govt should start persecuting not just those people that are involved in this shameless wicked act but more heavily on any girl that is involved. Secondly, igbo families and communities should wake up in this 21st century and start accepting their daughters who got pregnant at home and not to take it as the worst atrocity and shame to the family. They should learn from their yoruba culture where it is not a shame to have a child out of wedlock. I am not trying to say it is a good thing to encourage but we should know that once it happened, it has happened. It is far better than ABORTION. Useless, dont commit abortion in your act of uselessnes as a GOAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by athaboi(f): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
WE MISS SULLIVAN CHIME JAREEEE cry grin
sharap! Wetin consin sullivan wit dis story now...the ones they discovered @ ngwo during sullivan is wat? U better leave enugu until 2023 because gburugburu is jst starting! NSK has arrived again!!!
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by athaboi(f): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha! And that is why we are so great! They talk abt us worldwide, UK, America, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, Italy, Australia, China, Dubai, Koria, name them! We are great because of pple like u. Prepare to die very soon, pack ur bags because ur whole family will persih very soon because of igbos prosperity. Is jst starting
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Bambless1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Before It Was "Ghana must go" but with all these baby factory{slavery} things "BIAFRA must go"

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Did they find the girls pregnant, or are they overzealously adding the "baby factory" ish to make the accusation hold water?
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Swash042(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wonders shall neva end o!

BTW I knw dis brothel, dat is located at d back of my alma mater sec. sch.
#semperfidelis
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by obontami: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
joseph1832:
The NSCDC should have made proper investigations before storming the brothels, I mean since the girls revealed that they were just into prostitution, I believe they lost their main case.

Also, these brothel owners should learn never to admit kids into their business, I speaks volumes about the kind of people they are.
u right bro
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Ashure: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
The East with another baby factory story?

So these people bring in young girls into hotels, and tell the men to do it "without protection" so the girls can get pregnant? Wonderful.

The stories i read here some times. In other words, sexual slavery. And the slave owners, kill one stone with two birds, by selling the Young girls and later their babies.

How do people like that sleep at night? Money! Money!! Money!!!, and when we complain about these guys not caring what they will do for money, we are called ethnic bigots, Yoruba ' s or that we are jealous of their success.

What Success? The one that includes selling mothers and babies? I thought Slavery was abolished Hundreds of Years ago, but apparently it still thrives somewhere in Nigeria.

Lock them up and throw the keys away.
by your comment u 've shown that u are truly an ethnic bigot. Crime is detestable in every tribe. Baby factory is not as bad as father tearing thru their little daughters for rituals. Trade mark of the Y3llobas.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by funmijoyb(f): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
i think eating Akpu is responsible for igbo women's high sex lubido. there children don full south west finish den still they born like pig
o maa ga o

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
nymphomaniac igbo women fucck anything they see since d time of slavery. they suck diiks with passion

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by emmanuel596(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Igbos

Can kill their own kids for money sake u will hardly here such stories coming from the land of promise
Proudly akwa ibom
Proudly nigerian

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by flokii: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
the rate at which young girls dey go into prostitution nowadays ehnn...
na make God help we guys o
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by dtruseeker(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
And some hypocrites wil stil try n crucify Sanusi for marryin an 18yr old

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Arabs999: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
The girls are just Ashawos who submits their Kongohs for brushing. While the men are the brothel owners who provide accommodation for the Ashawo market. Sometimes, they equally take some shots from these fresh kongohs.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by funmijoyb(f): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
athaboi:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha! And that is why we are so great! They talk abt us worldwide, UK, America, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, Italy, Australia, China, Dubai, Koria, name them! We are great because of pple like u. Prepare to die very soon, pack ur bags because ur whole family will persih very soon because of igbos prosperity. Is jst starting
great in what? i know you will not say anything

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by athaboi(f): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
funmijoyb:

great in what? i know you will not say anything
today alone 4 igbos played football in england"english premire league" go to other place..we r into commerce, oil and gas, acedemics, constructions! Name them my dear...ofcourse u r away. Bt bigotry will nt allow u
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by funmijoyb(f): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
athaboi:
today alone 4 igbos played football in england"english premire league" go to other place..we r into commerce, oil and gas, acedemics, constructions! Name them my dear...ofcourse u r away. Bt bigotry will nt allow u
having evaded england with ur population it's only four that played cheesy r yorubas too not into all what you have listed?
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2015
hmmm....
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by ExInferis(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Typical nairaland frontpage!

5 stories about buhari

9 stories about saraki

2 stories about rivers tribunal

1 story about boko haram

8 stories about "celebs"

390 stories about igboes committing crime

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by Toroze(m): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2015
webshopng1:
God is too patient...
I can feel the pain in that statement grin grin grin bruv nor vex but if you be God ah some people for don go leave permanent leave since grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by AreaFada2: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Simitrendy:

The girls, Chinaza Okoye (18) SS3 student from
Agulu, Anambra state, Ogbu; Gloria (15) SS3
student from Effium, Ebonyi State, Ifeoma Agbo
(21) JSS3 student from Ezzamgbo Ebonyi State,
Esther Ani (23) SS2 student from Agbani, Enugu
State, Aku Udeze Favour (24) SS3 student from
Uzo-Uwani, Enugu State and Lovett Mbamalu (18)
SS2 student from Ifitedunu Anambra State, are
mostly school drop-outs.

You see why Nigeria and Parents need to invest on Education
True. But not just education. We need a social welfare system to cater for the poorest & most vulnerable in society.

Not just money handouts than can be siphoned.
But also help to identify struggling families and assist their kids at the right time.
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by k4kings(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2015
uselessgoat:
uselessgoat
Re: NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business by ibro2040: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Starships4u:
Upon all these baby factory business in Ibo land, the number of nomadics, fulani, kanuri, still out ways them, it makes me wonder if the baby factories in HAUSA land go UN-announced or that the bomb blasts hit only thin air or fulani herdsmen kill only trees not human as being announced e'ry day..... But wait!! I love Ibos and their struggle to make wealth.... If not for oil no hausa man would be rich today.... Meanwhile how many IBOS nd Ndeltans who owns the oil are proud of their wealth coming directly from the oil in their land.... IBO KWENU!! Proudly IBO!! PROUDLY IMO!! PROUDLY IMO STAR!!
Man go check your history. The hausas has been richer economically,politically and socially for centuries before the discovery of oil. After all,the best countries in the world does not have
oil. Statements like this usually reminds me of Sudan before and after the partition. For your information, there are 50 times more Igbos in the north than hausas in the south looking for wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk-based Zimbabwean Man Poisoned Himself After Being Framed By His Wife (video) / Security Guard Arrested For Murder In Enugu / Court Plays Video Of Evans' Confession To Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.