Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? (1427 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by stormV(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
between tecno c8 and infinix hot2 which should i purchase, i'm confuse, which one is better??
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by Youngpo413: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Buy the cheapest.
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by ochuski(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
In d name of whatever u hold holy...buy the infinix hot 2
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
i bought the hot2 after
bad belle people on nairaland made
me run from tecno c8 i wanted to buy
now i have sold it barely two months
later due to disappearance of photos, oily selfie cam color, washed ui,
fragile screen, weak battery and
worst of all inability to move and
access files to internal memory until i
factory reset and the damn toy
formated my memory card that contains all my files and pictures
since i got admission now i am trying
to complete my money and get the
camon, they said the camon sucks at multitasking

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by RobinHez(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Adah96
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by RobinHez(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
stormV:
between tecno c8 and infinix hot2 which should i purchase, i'm confuse, which one is better??
Seriously I don't know what people have against the hot 2

But if you have the money to spend, the innjoo fire plus or the infinix hot note are better choices!

Need help? Check the thread on my signature @my profile or you can add this girl's pin on NL. - Adah96 she's a sales rep for Jumia
7b6b854c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by stormV(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2015
ok thanks
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by udemzyudex(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Don't buy any of the two if you're a tech person..
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by LeonMacJames(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jonathan2787:
i bought the hot2 after
bad belle people on nairaland made
me run from tecno c8 i wanted to buy
now i have sold it barely two months
later due to disappearance of photos, oily selfie cam color, washed ui,
fragile screen, weak battery and
worst of all inability to move and
access files to internal memory until i
factory reset and the damn toy
formated my memory card that contains all my files and pictures
since i got admission now i am trying
to complete my money and get the
camon, they said the camon sucks at multitasking
sorry eh, but how is the above stated infinix fault
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by Baadal(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Brand new Injoo Fire Plus 3G and Tecno camon C8 for sale.call/whatsapp 08025220285
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2015
LeonMacJames:
sorry eh, but how is the above stated infinix fault
its infinix fault because all this happened to a new infinix barely a month old why should a new phone be faulty out of the box?

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by LeonMacJames(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathan2787:
its infinix fault because all this happened to a new infinix barely a month old why should a new phone be faulty out of the box?
infinix should only be blamed for hardware related problems, there's a reason why it is called android one, it not infinite that is responsible for the OS, Google is. I can say at yes, the phone was quite complex when I first handled it. So the fact that you do know your way around it doesn't mean that it is faulty. People using the fone now and not complaining doesn't posses two heads. I can shamefully say myself that I experienced exactly what you stated, even formatted my memory card by mistake ( never factory reset your phone with ur SD card inserted). But you don't see me blaming infinix for what is not their fault. No.1 the default file manager for stock Android 5.1 is Google Drive,No. 2 the default gallery is Google photos. No. 2 what exactly do you mean by fragile screen. (show which phone screen is unbreakable). What exactly were you expecting from a 2200mah battery, oily photos. A 23mb update fixed that,, good decision you sold the phone. I hope you enjoy ur camon c8.
Re: Between Tecno C8 And Infinix Hot2 Which Should I Buy??? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
thank God you didnt insult me in your post so my only response to you is............ wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.....NOTHING

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Samsung Charger / Are Infinix Phones Strong And Durable.. Share Your Experience. / Hands-on And Unboxing Pictures Of Leagoo Z5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.