Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) (5036 Views)

My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just came back from the US..after spending 6months of my Hols there....Dudes below me were trying to make me feel like a stranger in my own house. For the past 1 week i have been running from pillar to post to curb the menace this dudes were now causing....they virtually took over my bed, Kitchen, toilet, wardrobe even my wallet was not left out of it as they ransacked it n took away d $100 bills (about 50 pieces) i had in them, leaving only the half chewed #100 notes for me....finally i got my revenge yesterday when i lunched an offensive, taking the battle to them with all the weapons (Knives, guns, clubs, cutlasses and Otarkpiapia ) i had at my disposal......now am da BOSS of my house once again. Pls nairalanders rejoice wif me! Cos once again......

#IAmDaBossOfMyHouse

#IAmKindaFeelingLikeRobinHoodRightNow

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, RoyalRoy...et al

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by delishpot: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
These ones no be normal rats o grin grin
Rat, wey sellect money ; Chop the better ones and leave the wanweyn ones na send dem send am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by oparaben(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good for you. smiley
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
delishpot:
These ones no be normal rats o grin grin
Rat, wey sellect money ; Chop the better ones and leave the wanweyn ones na send dem send am.
Hehehehehehehehehe.....u think say na only you sabi better thing Abi.
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Genocide undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
oparaben:
Good for you. smiley
Bad for them...
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
Madam Lawyer....the one wey dem do me nkor, wetin dem dey call am for English? cheesy
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

I swear ! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kelvin0:

Madam Lawyer....the one wey dem do me nkor, wetin dem dey call am for English? cheesy

Were you expecting them to starve?

And the worst is thus rats are still minor for God's sake! They are still kids!

And just take a look at the last mother rat, lying close to her baby rat. This is man inhumanity to rats. YOU KILLED THEM WHILE THE BABE RAT IS BREAST FEEDING! !!WHY? WHY?!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!? cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by menix(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
OP if this kind rat dey inside ur house, then u dey live inside a Warehouse..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I swear ! angry

Are u guys Animal Rats Activist or something.. shocked shocked

EggovinMma:

Were you expecting them to starve?
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
menix:
OP if this kind rat dey inside ur house, then u dey live inside Warehouse..
Hehehehehehehehehe.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kelvin0:

Are u guys Animal Rats Activist or something.. shocked shocked

How can you travel for 6 months without leaving nothing behind for your rodents. That's highly insensitive! You don't starve harmless animals, especially rats, like that! For Christ sake, they are tiny and too small to be subjected to such hateful reproach! JESUS CHRIST! WHERE IS THE LOVE! ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just take a look at their lifeless bodies embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Hopeless, helpless, without love, without care.Shut completely out of this hateful world of egoistic humans.How dp you feel watching them take their last breath? Struggling to grasp so little a breath, as they stretch their tiny limbs and legs, eyes struggling to look at the massive piece of meat standing over them!

Now you have killed them, I'm sure you will never give them proper burial. May God judge you.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by jomoh: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
In fact the Op is a serial killer. How can you leave your house for a long time without food for the custodians of the house. Now you came back without buying anything for them, instead you started mass murder on them because they ate few of the tiny papers you brought.

Were you expecting them to starve to death.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Captainswag225(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
hahahaha, well done o.p, jux make u roast, fry, steam them for stew and soup. U cant jux bury them like that. They must be eaten.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
Just take a look at their lifeless bodies embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Hopeless, helpless, without love, without care.Shut completely out of this hateful world of egoistic humans.How dp you feel watching them take their last breath? Struggling to grasp so little a breath, as they stretch their tiny limbs and legs, eyes struggling to look at the massive piece of meat standing over them!

Now you have killed them, I'm sure you will never give them proper burial. May God judge you.

O thou Wailer, just for d record! I did give them a proper burial grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Mehn I am liking dis bae she is just full of life..
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why are nigerian rats black and american rats white?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by RobinHez(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
This guy brutal o...see as u line them up like criminals grin

This is called Raticide!

Igwe must hear this!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1594746_10352274_1533952146825886_2576240504666359700_n_jpeg_jpeg95a1a7273e673390a6667176793978d7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by jomoh: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
And when they call people to come and fight Boko Haram you will run back to US.

You're very wicked OP.

Those tiny little harmless orphans.

Where's justice when you need it most. You should be charged to ICC for cruelty to animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kelvin0:

O thou Wailer, just for d record! I did give them a proper burial grin grin grin

Yea Yea!
Lying them on the cold ground. Like homeless folks. If you so much want to give them proper burial, what stops you from taking them to the [s][/s]mortuary, your fridge first
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by pretydiva(f): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lolzzz..Edo rats at work cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
jomoh:
And when they call people to come and fight Boko Haram you will run back to US.

You're very wicked OP.

Those tiny little harmless orphans.

Where's justice when you need it most. You should be charged to ICC for cruelty to animals.
Hehehehehehehehehe. Another Ractivist sighted...... grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
RobinHez:
This guy brutal o...see as u line them up like criminals grin

This is called Raticide!

Igwe must hear this!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1594746_10352274_1533952146825886_2576240504666359700_n_jpeg_jpeg95a1a7273e673390a6667176793978d7
E clear say u be telewire...
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea Yea!
Lying them on the cold ground. Like homeless folks. If you so much want to give them proper burial, what stood you from taking them to the [s][/s]mortuary, your fridge first

Nairalands female Ractivist i hear u......I'll probably go n dig 'em up.....n take them to the mortuary. But u'll have to volunteer ur own fridge coolcoolcool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Kelvin0(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

Mehn I am liking dis bae she is just full of life..

Bae is already taking.....Check next thread for available ones tongue
Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kelvin0:

Nairalands female Ractivist i hear u......I'll probably go n dig 'em up.....n take them to the mortuary. But u'll have to volunteer ur own fridge coolcoolcool

Cremate them if you don't have a fridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by jomoh: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kelvin0:

Hehehehehehehehehe. Another Ractivist sighted...... grin grin grin

And you're not even showing any remorse.

Can u do this in the US?

You claim to give them a proper burial? Show us their grave yards cos that is already an offence.

Starving of sacred animals
First degree murder
Tampering with evidence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by RobinHez(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
jomoh:

And you're not even showing any remorse.

Can u do this in the US?

You claim to give them a proper burial? Show us their grave yards cos that is already an offence.

Starving of sacred animals
First degree murder
Tampering with evidence

Come! U no hear wetin dem chop? Dem no even go for the #100 notes... undecided

Abeg stop all this oyinbo nonsense... Na for over there one man go will e whole property to dog! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by phadat(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2015
op you are wicked is it that they are not paying you rent? simple eviction notice would have solved this issue but you had to go and kill them, now tell me the difference between you and the landlord that killed his tenant in Lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Naija Rats (photo) by Pidggin(f): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2015
@OP, you are an assassin, why na?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gas Cooker For Sale.... / Baby Car Seat For Sale / Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.