Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard (2115 Views)

UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Dino Melaye Live On Skynews, says UK banks aid corrupt politicians / $2.1b Arms Deals: Anxiety In Jonathan’s Camp Over Likely Arrest Of More Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard by MORNDEW(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Acjohn:

you got me wrong. It all about whether or whether not Ameachi is corrupt. if he is, why leave him out. In as much as am sure that you may saying this because you are a fan of APC, not even a card carrying member, and Buhari at large. If we must fight corruption we must leave no stones unturned. Because that by what our intergrity will be measured.
why i said if u hv any iota of sense is cos if u say someone is corrupt, u com up with fact nd submit it. Until den stop joining online illiterates to display stu.pidity.
Re: More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard by Rapmoney(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2015
MORNDEW:

why i said if u hv any iota of sense is cos if u say someone is corrupt, u com up with fact nd submit it. Until den stop joining online illiterates to display stu.pidity.
Chill bro, there's no need to be aggressive on him. He only expressed himself!
Re: More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard by Menace2Society(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Chill bro, there's no need to be aggressive on him. He only expressed himself!
I'm very sure the woman no share u the money undecided wake up son
Re: More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard by 7lives: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
I am not trying to exonerate her but is she the only corrupt figure?

Non of those who tried to pauperize the ordinary citizens of this country shall go unpunished, this is God's way of doing things.
Some of them who claim to be Christians who cannot obey God's laws are nothing but hypocrites and workers of iniquities.
For a better understanding of what is coming to all those Nigerian politicians who mocked God by calling his name in vain, read and understand Job 20:4-29.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversial Former Governor Audu Projected Winner -sahara Reporters / Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu / Kogi Deputy Governor To Be Hon. Simon Achuba And Wife In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.