Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. (3797 Views)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by okeyisyma: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2015
I earlier wrote a post on Facebook and Twitter @okeyisyma introducing the new Jumia Online Store, a one stop online shop in Nigeria where you can buy phones, computers, electronics, dvds, books etc. Some peeps who read my review about Jumia have been asking several questions which I gave them solutions or answers.

However, chances are some people would think Jumia Online Store is scam, but am here to verify that its not a scam, its an online store in Nigeria with Physical Office at #20 Babatunde Anjous, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and other parts of the country.

For the purpose of this post, am writing this step by step guide on how to practically buy anything from Jumia Online Shop in Nigeria and get it delivered at your doorstep.

So let’s get started…

Click the below link.

http://okeyisyma..com.ng/2015/10/how-to-buy-from-jumia-online-shop-in.html?m=1
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
okeyisyma:
I earlier wrote a post on Facebook and Twitter @okeyisyma introducing the new Jumia Online Store, a one stop online shop in Nigeria where you can buy phones, computers, electronics, dvds, books etc. Some peeps who read my review about Jumia have been asking several questions which I gave them solutions or answers.

However, chances are some people would think Jumia Online Store is scam, but am here to verify that its not a scam, its an online store in Nigeria with Physical Office at #20 Babatunde Anjous, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and other parts of the country.

For the purpose of this post, am writing this step by step guide on how to practically buy anything from Jumia Online Shop in Nigeria and get it delivered at your doorstep.

So let’s get started…

Click the below link.

http://okeyisyma..com.ng/2015/10/how-to-buy-from-jumia-online-shop-in.html?m=1
So what happens when u shop for the first time and u don't have a coupon...u skipped that....why?
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by okeyisyma: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
kushstalin:

So what happens when u shop for the first time and u don't have a coupon...u skipped that....why?

Go to the blog you will see full details
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
okeyisyma:

Go to the blog you will see full details
Oga u talked about login in with the voucher code into coupon....so what do those without any voucher code do.....u didnt talk about that in the blog Mr man

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by okeyisyma: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2015
kushstalin:

Oga u talked about login in with the voucher code into coupon....so what do those without any voucher code do.....u didnt talk about that in the blog Mr man

OK... will add that to the comment
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by okeyisyma: 8:31am On May 30, 2016
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by Dukebaba3v3(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
I wrote a detailed guide to help newbie online shoppers learn how to shop on jumia and PAY ON DELIVERY
and also learn how to use COUPON CODES at checkout

click here to read: https://www.shopadvisor.com.ng/2018/05/14/how-to-shop-on-jumia/
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by Dukebaba3v3(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
In this detailed guide, I will be showing you How to shop on Jumia in few easy steps. Shopping on Jumia seems to be a bit hard for some online shopping newbies so we decided to write a detailed guide with pictures to help people who are new to online shopping.

Step 1: visit the Jumia website

Step 2: Sign up or register
with your correct details

Read full post here : https://www.shopadvisor.com.ng/how-to-shop-on-jumia/
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
Ya, its quiet interesting buying stuffs from jumia really. When ordering, you must chose the option: "free delivery" to enjoy this service.

https://homelytv..com/2019/05/homelytv-how-to-build-shelving-unit.html?m=1
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by CreativeMind18: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
We usually get asked by our readers if Jumia Nigeria is a conducive and reliable platform to shop online, so we did an in-depth research and came up with this review about the behaviours of Nigerians towards shopping on Jumia.

It’s no longer news that the trend of online shopping in Nigeria is increasing on daily bases. Some years ago the term “Online Shopping” was quite strange in Nigeria, an average Nigerian then, saw online shopping as a practice which could only be found abroad.

Just recently, with the emergence of Nigeria based online shopping platform like Jumia, Konga, Deluxe, kara, Slot, Jiji just to mention a few with Jumia and Konga topping the list.  More Nigerians now see the need to shop online rather than walking up to a physical store to do their shopping, though some Nigerian still feel very skeptical shopping online as only few online stores in Nigeria are trustworthy and provide the needed credit / debit card security in shopping online, but however the number of Nigerians trooping into Jumia online store is fast increasing on daily basis as compared to other online stores in Nigeria.

To further clarify this observation, this August 2019, we had to do an in depth research about Jumia and we were able to unraveled the secrets of Jumia.
So after the research, we published a report titled: "WHY MOST NIGERIANS SHOP ON JUMIA - SECRETS REVEALED". You can read the full report using the link below:

Why most Nigerians Shop on Jumia - Secrets Revealed
Re: How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. by fjlinks(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Game Over / My Startup Journey / Buy Cartons In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.