Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph (25715 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by akanbiaa(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Everyone knows Ameachi is a very corrupt man, you should know that.
and yet the previous Government could not nail him legally? There is difference between assumptions and reality and facts/evidence.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rotflmao grin grin grin

My country Nigeria.

Chai,
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by AreaFada2: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You don't have to love the man, You have to love me, I'm not corrupt. smiley
You think most girls care about how you make your money? I know you're joking though.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by MKO4ever(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hope that they all know that under Buhari, ministers will not be allowed to award any contract. So why the fasting and prayers for 'positions without portfolios'
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by diegwu01: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
chymystique:
PMB said he will appoint his ministers in SEPTember and today is 3rd of OCTober yet no ministers... He said he will appoint the incorruptible without stints but Amaechi who is meant to be cooling his heels in Kirkiri Maximum Prisons is being nominated! Big Shame. What a useless, clueless and pathetic govt with no blueprint on how to handle governance and economy... and someone is telling me this Change... Yeye dey ooze undecided

Wailers no go kill person o!! You convicted or indicted Amaechi of Corruption in your Fathers Courtroom abi..
Lets watch, Amaechi Screening would be the easiest and smoothest. No senator dares the lion of Ubima especially not the ones from Rivers State,who still have their cases at the Tribunal
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by picknstake: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
THIS SUNDAY WE HAVE POSTED THREE SET OF PREDICTIONS HURRY AND CHECK BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nonsense... angry
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Jerry2016: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
HERE IS ONE OF THE PLACES THEY WORSHIP FOR POWER

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Pritycrystal(f): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Everyone knows Ameachi is a very corrupt man, you should know that.
I didn't say he wasn't dear dear but until I've had access to half d money he's handled, how will I know if I'm better?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
khassy:
the only sane person on that list is Fashola...

they rest should be jailedundecidedundecided
Fashola ke? The same man who embezzled over N200million on websites and boreholes!!tufiakwa, I hope the Senate throws him out
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by philips70(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You fools should also prepare your suicide vests because Saraki will be Senate president till 2019...

The idiocy in your veins will not let you see none of you have any political capital to gain from this, including the PDP as a party. Did you watch Dino Melaye, Saraki's right hand man take the PDP to the cleaners in the senate in their last sitting? The APC will continue to Lord over and humiliate the PDP in the legislature till 2019. You better wake up and smell the coffee, Saraki and his men are using your people like 12/13 spanners.

Meanwhile, buy more Ahuja because many of your senators will be guests of the EFCC soonest. We have not heard the screams from your wailing enough.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by kingsdem: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Amaechi, is one of d must corrupt individual from Niger delta and yet he said, he hates money. Does he possesses d impeccable character and integrity to be nominated as a minister? We waiting and watching with keen interest.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
philips70:

The idiocy in your veins will not let you see none of you have any political capital to gain from this, including the PDP as a party. Did you watch Dino Melaye, Saraki's right hand man take the PDP to the cleaners in the senate in their last sitting? The APC will continue to Lord over and humiliate the PDP in the legislature till 2019. You better wake up and smell the coffee, Saraki and his men are using your people like 12/13 spanners.

Meanwhile, buy more Ahuja because many of your senators will be guests of the EFCC soonest. We have not heard the screams from your wailing enough.

Kindly let me know what exactly Dino did to the PDP?
EFCC ke? The same EFCC whoose chairman is gasping for breath under the scrutiny of the Senate. You will soon know how powerful the Senate is.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Niceiroko: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
U abobaku u will nt escape this
ijustdey:
the new era we are.....

no more bribing by the presidency like we used to have during the OBJ and GEJ era.

those times Ghana must go used to exchange hands like kilode

thank goodness for the fresh air
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by philips70(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Kindly let me know what exactly Dino did to the PDP?
EFCC ke? The same EFCC whoose chairman is gasping for breath under the scrutiny of the Senate. You will soon know how powerful the Senate is.

I promise not to insult you again on this forum but just only be pitying you. You deserve no other thing but pity honestly.

So you didn't watch the last proceedings of the senate and you stay here daily defending Saraki? Just get any of your willing fellow wailer to tell you the kind of embarrassment and humiliation Dino subjected the PDP to in their last plenary session. In their own face!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by ijustdey: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
dmandy:

Thank God.

The era of using tax payers money for lobbying is gone. If any man fails senate screening let the same be replaced by another.

that's it....

if you are found wanting.... then you loose your post because we need people credentials to speak and not money
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by ijustdey: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Niceiroko:
U abobaku u will nt escape this

what are you saying
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by boujaye: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pritycrystal:
It's going to be a serious week. Amaechi going through dis screening will be interesting but I hope he makes it. I just love the man.
love is a heavy word, you dont love whom you dont know. you dont know Amaechi, he is a big thief, a big looter hiding under the mercies of Buhari, snubing the call to answer and clarify issues raised against him in the state judiciary of enquiring commission.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Lekhandowski(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
JAMANZE:
Thank God Chelsea fans has acknowledged that something is wrong with morinho that he talks too much and out of point. soon APC fans will follow suit, they will know that buhari is far worse

Stupidity is a disease Y Ur papa no contest for d presidential sit...
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by daygee4u(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nigeria will always have individual with questionable character as long as the political atmosphere is filled with negotiators........ so don't expect much from those in the Senate...... corrupt persons wanting to screen people and confirm qualification for ministerial position... what is the justification?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by favourlove1: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who are the glorified yet-to-be "noise makers" praying to?

If these are really the "noise makers" nominees, Then it wasn't worth the wait.
exactly what I was thinking
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by SeverusSnape(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
philips70:

Foolip. I didn't read this trash. Please don't infect me with your zombie virus.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by olawalepopoola: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
They will all scale through! No be for this Naija! The fear of CCT and UK is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by Appareil(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lie lie story!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by philips70(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Foolip. I didn't read this trash. Please don't infect me with your zombie virus.

Sever Anus Ape, don't let yourself die of unnecessary bile. GEJ will never come back to government. Pray he doesn't go to jail.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by SeverusSnape(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
philips70:

Sever Anus Ape, don't let yourself die of unnecessary bile. GEJ will never come back to government. Pray he doesn't go to jail.
Goat, Please when did I say GEJ will come back to government?... You see why you're even worse that Mumuhari_??

Zombie, Again, Don't infect me with your virus, because you're obviously delusional.

Fulani cow
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by SeverusSnape(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
... And take note Mr. Zombie. The stupid_ Presidiot can't jail GEJ, let the dull man jail Tinubu and Amaechi first, including Diezani. Then we can talk of GEJ.

Cc: philips70
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by philips70(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
... And take note Mr. Zombie. The stupid_ Presidiot can't jail GEJ, let the dull man jail Tinubu and Amaechi first, including Diezani. Then we can talk of GEJ.

Cc: philips70

Tinubu and Amaechi go nowhere. They are the heroes of democracy in Nigeria, the slayers of the highly corrupt clan of GEJ led by the oil Amazon robber. Problem is, she will name your god, GEJ who will be picked up on his next trip to the UK. You know they don't care to know about militants like you who threatens whenever your criminal gangs are mentioned. He will be arrested with the speed of light, you guys can do well to advise him not to go close to the borders.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
philips70:

Tinubu and Amaechi go nowhere. They are the heroes of democracy in Nigeria, the slayers of the highly corrupt clan of GEJ led by the oil Amazon robber. Problem is, she will name your god, GEJ who will be picked up on his next trip to the UK. You know they don't care to know about militants like you who threatens whenever your criminal gangs are mentioned. He will be arrested with the speed of light, you guys can do well to advise him not to go close to the borders.
Zombie please swerve. I wish I read this trash.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by philips70(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie please swerve. I wish I read this trash.

grin grin grin grin grin grin I know how it feels and pains man. 8yrs of weeping is the worst job anyone can get.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph by SeverusSnape(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I know how it feels and pains man. 8yrs of weeping is the worst job anyone can get.
Eiyaa...see this Almajiri goat. grin

You don't know the joy we derive in insulting this useless Presidiot B00HARI both online and offline. Weep my ass!

We're having fun. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying / Don't Field Omisore For Osun East Senatorial Slot- Ijesa Indigenes To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.