Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue (4629 Views)

Best Techno Selling Phone Right Now / Nigeria's Best Selling Phone For 2017 / Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by nelsonjay(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Infinix Hot 2 X510 (2GB RAM, 16GB ROM)
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE INFINIX HOT 2
i am still wondering why there is so rush in ordering this phone. i may not know what interest you about the infinix hot 2 but i chose the phone because of the 2GB RAM, so let us review the phone together.
The Infinix Hot 2 X510 is a stylishly designed smartphone specially made to suit your personal lifestyle. It is a combination of affordability and functionality. It is powered by a Quad-Core 1.3GHz chipset which will ensure that your phone runs smoothly and efficiently. Its synchronised core architecture makes multi tasking between apps very speedy. It runs on the Android One 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system for very responsive applications. The Infinix Hot 2 X510 is the latest smartphone from the trusted Infinix brand.
http://phonelatest.com/number-one-best-selling-phone-in-september-2015-and-still-continue/

Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Horlufemi(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
The screen is not too fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2015
how much is it pls? cos i am gathering money 4 anoda fone since i sold my tecno p5plus fone and i want to migrate from tecno to anoda brand
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by augster(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
how much is it pls? cos i am gathering money 4 anoda fone since i sold my tecno p5plus fone and i want to migrate from tecno to anoda brand
it's #17,500 for the 1gb ram version and #19,500 for the 2gb...you can order through me when you're ready...click my signature and follow the topic.

1 Like

Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by oganology33(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2015
The reason is simple. No other manufacturer offers dat much specifications for dat price. I use the fone. so I can tell u that the Fone is 2 good 4 #19500
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2015
The UI is an unthemed boring stock android interface, so its boring to me... Sorry I can't buy it...
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Seyiafoo(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
@elijah2u: u won leave tecno for infinix... na one chance bus u won enter. I don use d two n I know wat I dey talk.
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Seyiafoo:
@elijah2u: u won leave tecno for infinix... na one chance bus u won enter. I don use d two n I know wat I dey talk.
really? but tecno lie to much abt their rom na, when they say 8gb rom u wil actually see 2.42gb, so, dat make me nt to like them bt if u can recommend anoda phone frm tecno dat is gud i wil chk it out.
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by CallmeKola(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:
The UI is an unthemed boring stock android interface, so its boring to me... Sorry I can't buy it...

That's why other launchers exist. It's an android, fam. No restrictions.

2 Likes

Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
CallmeKola:

That's why other launchers exist. It's an android, fam. No restrictions.

I know of their existence and I use of one them, Nova precisely but it doesn't hide the fact that the UI is boring... I would get tired of the phone in two weeks if M to buy it... Infinix should better work on getting their own Custom UI just like Tecno and they would win me over.. I once used the infinix hot x507 and I was glad when it was stolen after a month cos me sef don put the phone for market...
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
really? but tecno lie to much abt their rom na, when they say 8gb rom u wil actually see 2.42gb, so, dat make me nt to like them bt if u can recommend anoda phone frm tecno dat is gud i wil chk it out.

Bro if you'd listen to my Advice, don't be deceived..
Dump Tecno for infinix and you'd regret the next day...
I've been there before...
If you have the dough, just jejely go and buy boom j7, don't let 2gb ram confuse you oooo.... Some infinix hot note users are complaining that they can't run Fifa16 on their 2gb ram phones...
Whereas somebody is running the same game on a tecno H6 that is 1gb ram...
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

If you have the dough, just jejely go and buy boom j7, don't let 2gb ram confuse you oooo.... Some infinix hot note users are complaining that they can't run Fifa16 on their 2gb ram phones...
alright thanks, boomj7? wat abt tecno c5 or c8
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
alright thanks, boomj7? wat abt tecno c5 or c8

Go for C8, I haven't handled any of the two but from testimonies I can confirm that C8 would serve you well...
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

Go for C8, I haven't handled any of the two but from testimonies I can confirm that C8 would serve you well...
alrt thanks
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Debetimi(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

Do not use fifa16 as your point.. that's not cool. only hotnote users on lollipop can't run that game.. it runs on my KitKat hotnote.. besides I have a tecno boom j5 and its not running on it..
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Debetimi(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2015
I just feel infinix are doing a better job at mid level
and entry smart phones than tecno ryt now.. but high end goes to tecno right now.. I use the two.. and I can say unless tecno drops an infinix hot like spec phone for 15k.. and same for a hotnote.. infinix entry level I stand..
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Debetimi:

Do not use fifa16 as your point.. that's not cool. only hotnote users on lollipop can't run that game.. it runs on my KitKat hotnote.. besides I have a tecno boom j5 and its not running on it..

So how sure M I that a Hot2 user on 'Lollipop' would be able to play Fifa16? cheesy
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Whizpeter(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Debetimi:
I just feel infinix are doing a better job at mid level
and entry smart phones than tecno ryt now.. but high end goes to tecno right now.. I use the two.. and I can say unless tecno drops an infinix hot like spec phone for 15k.. and same for a hotnote.. infinix entry level I stand..

No Arguments about that Bro... But when it comes to Overall comparison, performance notwithstanding, general acceptance et al, Tecno is the boss... But I must accept that Infinix is doing a great job but they ain't up to my spec yet...
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by driand(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Doesn't sell as much as the hot note and hot note pro,
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by RobinHez(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
Its #17500

Am a sales consultant on jumia

Email: robin.hez@yandex.com
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
See as una busy they compare tecno as if both 'em r not the same thing. Infinix is tecno and tecno is infinix. Infininix hot is d same as tecno hotgrin...lol. Na one comapany b d two.
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by dedollarman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
I will go for infinix than tecno any time I was formally using tecno phantom z which I bought 63,000
I regret spending that amount and I can never be fool
By tecno again the always get hot like pressing iron
While browsing or playing game the battery worst
Thanks God for infinix pro which am enjoying today with just 26,000

2 Likes

Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by udemzyudex(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Another man food is another man poison... I don't use infinix hot note but I handle the phone often, and I can say it anywhere that the only good thing about the phone is the ba3 and the big screen...

The phone have a poor ram management, even with the octa core it doesn't handle high graphic game well..

I think infinix made a mistake using 1gb ram on octa core.....

Guess that's why they came out with the 2gb ram of infinix hot note...

The ui is boring too....

The screen is fragile, not for phone freak....
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Baadal(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have brand new Tecno Camon C8 (Black colour) and Injoo Fire Plus 3G for 26,500 naira each.call/whatsapp if interested 08025220285

Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by udemzyudex(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Baadal:
I have brand new Tecno Camon C8 (Black colour) and Injoo Fire Plus 3G for 26,500 naira each.call/whatsapp if interested 08025220285

Lol... grin
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by lekjons(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
udemzyudex:

Lol... grin
no laugh alone, abeg

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
some people can be funny!grin
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by udemzyudex(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
lekjons:
no laugh alone, abeg

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
some people can be funny!grin

Oh pls laugh with me, and I hope you know the reason why I'm laughing? grin
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by lekjons(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
udemzyudex:

Oh pls laugh with me, and I hope you know the reason why I'm laughing? grin
The price??grin
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Caspian22(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hv been usin asha 4 3yrs naw.. And evryone has been complainin abt hw backwards i am. So one my relatives just called me yesterday that she has gottn me an infinix hot 2. I have read d specs and i understand a few things. I'm nt a fan of smartphones. I saw the battery capacity 2200mAh. I just want a good fone that has strng battery power that can browse very well and watch vids. Does infinix hot 2 offer all these? Or is there any challenge i'll face as a smartfone newbie? Help pls
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Baadal(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
If you guys are laughing at my prices....well they are still negotiable3
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by mrdrizzy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

So how sure M I that a Hot2 user on 'Lollipop' would be able to play Fifa16? cheesy
so u base ur conversation on fifa16
??

Is ur fone a console

Stop saying what u dont know!!!!

Just becos u own a tecno device!!!
Re: Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
They are the same product line from same company. Intel, infinix and tecno are one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo's Recent Poor Network Service Has Been Resolved, Real Cause Of Network Issue / Faceapp Now Owns More Than 150 Million People's Faces And Names, See Policy / How Can I Watch D Videos On My Fone Thru TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.