Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village (3361 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
THIS REVIEW IS WRITTEN AND BASED ON QUANTITY SOLD AND BRAND ACHIEVEMENT SO FAR IN THE PERIOD OF YEARS IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED. SAY YOUR MIND AND LET ME CORRECT YOU WITH FACTS.
1)ITEL : itel was born in 2007 based on the understanding of people's desire to connect. More and more people need to connect via mobile devices. Therefore the demand for communication device is blooming incredibly fast. As the world's fastest growing mobile phone brand, itel has dedicated to providing variety of reliable and trendy communication device worldwide.
From 2008 to 2014, our customers have been increasing globally, with agencies all over 31 countries. More and more people are getting to know us, joining and supporting us.
In 2014, itel has delivered 20 million mobile phones to customers worldwide, in the hope of expanding people's networking scope.
To connect with others is human necessity. Nowadays, with the rapid development of Internet, people have experienced more fun and joy from communication. Smartphone has enabled people to connect faster and drawn them closer, we are looking forward to seeing more people joining and enjoying itel for a better future!

2)TECNO:
Despite market market competition, smart phone maker, Tecno Mobile has unveiled a number of flagships in Africa.

As a result of innovative devices launched this year by the Original Equipment Manufacturer, OEM Tecno Mobile, it has been a great year for the Africa’s leading mobile phone maker.

Riding on a wave of three successful flagship launched in first, second and third and fourth quarter of this year, analysts say Tecno Mobile may exceed 70 million mobile units in sales across Africa by the end of 2015.

3)INFINIX: Infinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker. The company claims to have R&grin centres sprawling between France and Korea, with manufacturing centres in China. The company makes smartphones that run the Android operating system. It was founded in 2013. The firm claims to have local subsidiaries in over 60 countries.

4)MALATA: the max5 is actually a good phone, but the brand is very unpopular(i dont know why). i typed malata mobile on the net and got nothing important except their facebook page, twitter handle and normal peripherals but i wasn't convinced so i went to do a background check on the phone itself. the brand malata mobile is a top quality brand in china. it comes as a sole manufacturer of the number 3 best phone(meizu) in china(before lenovo, huawei,tecno and the rest). so i wonder how their poo no dey sell for naija ooo.
5)GIONEE
6)NOKIA(NOT CHINA)
7)HUAWEI
8.)SAMSUNG.
THE REST............................

1 Share

Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by Xhaka(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tecno dey sell pass all of 'em
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Xhaka:
Tecno dey sell pass all of 'em

please wherever you stay, enter like five stores and do your own personal research.
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by warrenweste(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

please wherever you stay, enter like five stores and do your own personal research.

Never heard of malata before sha what a name
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2015
warrenweste:

Never heard of malata before sha what a name

its good to hear that from you. well just read my post by following that link. i explained about the phone a little there and i also put a pix of one of their phones. they also have a facebook. i cant type that again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2740657/fufu-package-packagers-computer-village2
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by kolexepana: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2015
If you ask anyone
They'll tell you its Tecno
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
kolexepana:
If you ask anyone
They'll tell you its Tecno

thats the impression tecno created, come and verify my words out here in c/v.
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by kolexepana: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

thats the impression tecno created, come and check my words out here
Its glaring, no doubt about it
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
kolexepana:

Its glaring, no doubt about it

thanks, noted
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by kolexepana: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

thats the impression tecno created, come and verify my words out here in c/v.
If is not Tecno, then which brand?
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by mosjames: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
We all know its Tecno na
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
kolexepana:

If is not Tecno, then which brand?

seems youre a tecno fan. sorry to break your heart though. computer village has evolved than what you are used to so please follow the list
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by kolexepana: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

seems youre a tecno fan. sorry to break your heart though. computer village has evolved than what you are used to so please follow the list
Just tell us the brand
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by brightmorrison: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2015
If u need help on how to root ur Gionee m5 contact me 08165384954
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
kolexepana:

Just tell us the brand

THIS REVIEW IS WRITTEN AND BASED ON QUANTITY SOLD AND BRAND ACHIEVEMENT SO FAR IN THE PERIOD OF YEARS IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED. SAY YOUR MIND AND LET ME CORRECT YOU WITH FACTS.
1)ITEL
2)TECNO
3)INFINIX
4)MALATA
5)GIONEE
6)NOKIA(NOT CHINA)
7)HUAWEI
8.)SAMSUNG.
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by kolexepana: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

1)ITEL
2)TECNO
3)INFINIX
4)MALATA
5)GIONEE
6)NOKIA(NOT CHINA)
7)HUAWEI
8.)SAMSUNG.
I concur
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by Frontier2: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:
1)ITEL
2)TECNO
3)INFINIX
4)MALATA
5)GIONEE
6)NOKIA(NOT CHINA)
7)HUAWEI
8.)SAMSUNG.

Your list is definitely wrong. The number selling brand is tecno, infinix Samsung, Itel and the rest
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by therealesttin(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Frontier2:

Your list is definitely wrong. The number selling brand is tecno, infinix Samsung, Itel and the rest

Itel is low end, 1 Infinix or Tecno will buy 3 or 4 Itel, so definitely it will sell more now, but I don't agree with your list. No be only u dey computer village o.
Re: Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
therealesttin:

Itel is low end, 1 Infinix or Tecno will buy 3 or 4 Itel, so definitely it will sell more now, but I don't agree with your list. No be only u dey computer village o.

I HOPE YOU WHAT THE LIST IS BASED ON.
NO BE ONLY ME DEY COMPUTER VILLAGE BUT NO BE ONLY ME VERIFY THE LIST BEFORE I WRITE AM THERE.
PLZ WHAT YOU WOULD DO FOR ME NOW IS SINCE YOURE INSIDE THE MARKET, DO WHAT I TOLD THE FIRST GUY TO DO. IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR YOU.

NB: DONT FORGET TO COME HERE AND RETRACT YOUR STATEMENT TOO WHEN YOU FIND OUT.

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone With The Best Battery Life / Wondering Why Your Phones Get Hot?? Here Are The Reasons. / Nokia Edge 2022: 12GB RAM, 7400mah Battery, Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.