Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,536 members, 7,865,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 (1743 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo and ex-US President Jimmy Carter at White House back in 1977

Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by ernesty20(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Where is the damn pic?
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2015
ernesty20:
Where is the damn pic?
Added already
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by donholy28(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2015
where's obasanjo
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by AlomoReloaded: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Make we begin fly?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry angry angry
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
where's obasanjo
The one dressed in Agbada in from of Jimmy Carter
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by donholy28(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
The one dressed in Agbada in from of Jimmy Carter
Hmm OK but it doesn't look like him at all
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by Tolexander: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
he was once handsome!
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
At a younger age na far back 1977
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by joseph1832(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2015
I bet if OBJ had the twisted sense he has now back then he wouldn't have handed over power to Shagari. He would have ensured that he became the Robert Mugabe of Nigeria. gringrin
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by glassjar1: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
we are BIAFRANS forck obj the protected criminal free to keep NIGERIA money almost $230 billion dollars stolen with britain
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by Tolexander: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
joseph1832:
I bet if OBJ had the twisted sense he has now back then he wouldn't have handed over power to Shagari. He would have ensured that he became the Robert Mugabe of Nigeria. gringrin
not really easy for a khaki man to serve that long in Africa.

Moreover, pressure was very much on him then to hasten the democratic transition.
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by doublewisdom: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Who's that woman with neither b00bs nor yansh?
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Obj is a fool and a thief.
Tinubu is a fool and a thief.
Abdulsalam is a fool and a thief.
Ameachi is a fool and a thief.
Saraki is a fool and a thief.
Wada is a fool and a thief.
Audu is a fool and a thief.
Wike is a fool and a thief.
Jonathan is a fool and a thief.
Dickson is a fool and a thief.
Booari is a fool and a thief, the list goes on.

Nigeria is simply governed by fools and thieves. May the eyes of the youths open to the fact that this politicians don't have you in mind, they only have one thing in mind when contesting which is self interest to satisfy their greed.

Youths be wise, never support a politician at the detriment of your soul!!!
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by okoro4: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Obasanjo the great politician,I hail u
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by BALLOSKI: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Obj killed it in this picture. The Yoruba outfit is out of this world too.

No b that man with hat dat always appear in disagreement with his outfit whenever he travelled out of Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by BALLOSKI: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Obj is a fool and a thief.
Tinubu is a fool and a thief.
Abdulsalam is a fool and a thief.
Ameachi is a fool and a thief.
Saraki is a fool and a thief.
Wada is a fool and a thief.
Audu is a fool and a thief.
Wike is a fool and a thief.
Jonathan is a fool and a thief.
Dickson is a fool and a thief.
Booari is a fool and a thief, the list goes on.

Nigeria is simply governed by fools and thieves. May the eyes of the youths open to the fact that this politicians don't have you in mind, they only have one thing in mind when contesting which is self interest to satisfy their greed.

Youths be wise, never support a politician at the detriment of your soul!!!
Audu and Wada , 2 Igala men appeared twice in your list , but your tribe with higher population and number of thieves had nobody on your list.

You are a chauvinist!
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Audu and Wada , 2 Igala men appeared twice in your list , but your tribe with higher population and number of thieves had nobody on your list.

You are a chauvinist!

My tribe?? I didn't direct my comment to any particular tribe. The fact is either Wada or Audu will retain power in kogi and both are very corrupt. All nigerian politicians are corrupt, don't twist my comment Mr chauvinist!
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by BALLOSKI: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

My tribe??
yes
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
yes

Drop the childish play, I didn't address any particular tribe, my post was meant for all.

Don't bother to know my tribe but I'm not a biafran, I know that's what you thinking in your head right now.
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by onoikenna: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
OBJ has really met great pole,He is a political icon
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by BALLOSKI: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Drop the childish play, I didn't address any particular tribe, my post was meant for all.

Don't bother to know my tribe but I'm not a biafran, I know that's what you thinking in your head right now.
ok. Peace!
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Obj killed it in this picture. The Yoruba outfit is out of this world too.

No b that man with hat dat always appear in disagreement with his outfit whenever he travelled out of Nigeria.
lol
Re: Caption This Pic Of Obasanjo+Ex-US President Jimmy Carter At White House In 1977 by onojaduru: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obasanjo be like I son finally reach World Power office

(1) (Reply)

Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents / See What Fani Kayode Is Asking Lai Mohammed After His Boko Haram Claims / BIAFRA: IPOB Commences Fasting, Prayers For Kanu’s Release, Actualization Of ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.