Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (45826 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
love in football pitch
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by flokii: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
hope say no be ashewo d guy propose to.. grin

cos m sick and tired of reading Ashewo tales on Nairaland.. ow my wife dis... ow my gf dat..

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
awesomesossy:

Am in love with u already... kiss kiss...

Haha, I'm just being honest tho wink

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
Is she a Nigerian cos a Nigerian girl does not deserve such gesture
I hope ur sisters r not Nigerians...cos if dey are....i smell...farmers nd fishermen coming to propose to dem....dunno.... just thinking aloud grin grin....

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Haha, I'm just being honest tho wink
U r so on point jare...no mind some haters
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hope he scored in the match shaaaa grin
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oko won lode.....husband is scarce...how will she decline before grin grin grin
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
At least you suceeded in making me kwn you're a footballer
Hahahahhaa......y e con de pain u na.....e can pain cheesy cheesy
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by daddychelsea(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dts a very good one bro
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
pathetic comment
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by SylarsMcQuins: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...?? At least you suceeded in making me kwn you're a footballer
You have a problem
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Wizkoko(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...?? At least you suceeded in making me kwn you're a footballer
lol. If it was you would you say no?
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
hian..jealousy tongue. As if you are not secretly wishing that your would be husband should propose to you in such a romantic and spectacular way too. Babes ehh undecided. Admit it, every girl wants to be swept off her feet by that special man. tongue
keep on waiting 4 who go sweep u off ur feet, u hear
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
awesomesossy:

I hope ur sisters r not Nigerians...cos if dey are....i smell...farmers nd fishermen coming to propose to dem....dunno.... just thinking aloud grin grin....
so?? Are fishermen n farmers nt men? They possess what ur husband to be wld use to make u reach climax 4 bed, if nt even better.Keep saying gibberish up n down dear.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Mercyitos37(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
y wont they deserve it...
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
how sweet *sarcasm*
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
keep on waiting 4 who go sweep u off ur feet, u hear
Okponu, i knew you would understand it literally. Read in between lines, have u heard of the word "PUN" ?
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by AGB7(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Eyahhh.
I have hadly seen anything as beautiful and so romantic as this.
This is so so inspirational. What humans are capable of doing in the name of love...
I wish you both only the best.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Romantic n mature!

Though I wasted my MB watching d video buh I no regret! undecided
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Timoleon:
and the ref didnt give him red card? fifa has gone to the dogs! undecided
Typical African man, they pretend to be so rigid and uphold laws, procedures and values but at the end of the day their system is nothing to write home about. Still marred with irregularities and impunity of the highest order. Whatever happened to being SPONTANEOUS?. The Whites understand the meaning of LOVE and the fact that it should be celebrated ANYTIME and ANYWHERE. tongue
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by femi4: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
Attention seekers...??
Go and get a tv
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Maryalex1805(f): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:
It simply means your sisters don't deserve such gestures too cos they are nigerians
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
You sounded jealous
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
so?? Are fishermen n farmers nt men? They possess what ur husband to be wld use to make u reach climax 4 bed, if nt even better.Keep saying gibberish up n down dear.
So for you, marriage is all about reaching climax? Or selecting one's partner should be based solely on whether he possessed the TOOL for climax bah ? Chai undecided smh. Fishermen and Farmers are Men quite alright for their kind though. Everyone has goals, aspirations and dreams. A typical fisherman's dream might just be to sell fish, make enough sales to put food on his table, give birth to kids without training them in school. Will you now expect a female medical graduate whose dreams extends beyond the shores of Nigeria not to talk of where the fisherman is from to marry him?. Of course it won't walk, shoe get size.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by jamalchance(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
All these guys dey get mind oooo ..... If she do mistake talk NO na so Dem 4 lose oooo
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
Typical African man, they pretend to be so rigid and uphold laws, procedures and values but at the end of the day their system is nothing to write home about. Still marred with irregularities and impunity of the highest order. Whatever happened to being SPONTANEOUS?. The Whites understand the meaning of LOVE and the fact that it should be celebrated ANYTIME and ANYWHERE. tongue

#lesson for you though!

learn the meaning of sarcasm! Its obvious the match was over, hence the ref has nothing against them again. The opposing team seem also to have left the pitch. My statement was a joke but you took it personal simply cos u didnt understand d sarcasm. Happy sunday, the weather is cold here, can we hook up?
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by mmsen: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
aariwa:

Damn.

What did Nigerian women do to you?
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by olajorn(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Olajorn, Devil is a liar!!! grin
she is gf to half of all nl guys....but she is my sweetheart kiss
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by tamikastyle: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
We sell well packaged OFADA RICE and IJEBU GARRI, in Port Harcourt. we can deliver anywhere in the NigerDelta states and even beyond. We sell in both small quantities of 1kg and above.
our customers base includes private homes, schools, eateries/fast food, organization and etc.

call 07037632901 for your order.
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
olajorn:
she is gf to half of all nl guys....but she is my sweetheart kiss
Lol dis one don come now
Stop saying that I'm serious tongue
Re: John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Timoleon:

#lesson for you though!

learn the meaning of sarcasm! Its obvious the match was over, hence the ref has nothing against them again. The opposing team seem also to have left the pitch. My statement was a joke but you took it personal simply cos u didnt understand d sarcasm. Happy sunday, the weather is cold here, can we hook up?
Yeah we can hook up... grin tongue. Meet me at Sambisa forest and please don't keep me waiting u hear. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.