Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics (4193 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics by seacoast(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
coolitempa:
We can all see the biafrans have started carrying out their bombings..... angry angry angry.....the government needs to issue a shoot to kill against terrorists...
don't pull the trigger of a gun that is also facing you.
Re: Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics by OutOnBail(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op, its better you're sure you're informed than raising unnecessary dust. The sadiq in question might be the previous owner of the line. This is it, for MTN and other telecom operators, once a line isn't used for a period of three months or more. The line is disconnected, recycled and pushed to the market again to be sold to another customer. Bear it in mind that the line would still carry the name it was registered with before recycling. So you using caller id tracker might just bring out the sadiq name cos the sadiq might be the one captured in true callers database or whatever provider.

I still maintain it that it makes no sense using such applications that has no privacy check. Those apps intrudes privacy and share your contacts as long as a user has ur name in his or her address book.

Be informed rather than this ethnic bashing
Re: Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics by sherrylo: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
ribbit:
mumu ... Well will igbos carry out all the weapons they want to use against Nigerians ... Coward cannibals cheesy
Re: Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics by Malawian(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
I think this is probably someone crying wolf, only there turned out to be a wolf. also, which IGBO would foolishly design his twitter page with our flag and emblem like the so-called China okoro. looks to me like it was premeditated. now let me tell you people baying for IGBO blood. me are meek, we are not weak. you people will be the ones to come after us first, but we will resist and repel you. how many hours will it take a shipment of arms to fly in from China? they are our trade partners, they will not stand bye. you guys really need to be wary about IGBO going militant. there comes a point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter / PDP Trashing APC In A Poll On Apc's Twitter Handle. / Bukola Saraki Mobbed As He Makes Final Rounds Of His Campaign In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.