Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) (5530 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Tells Colleague Mike Ezuruonye ''F*** You!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by quiet(f): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2006
Has anyone seen the movie "Bless Me"[1 and 2] ? OMG! Mike was just too good in that movie.

How can i forget this line in one movie[i've forgotten the title],most times when he addresses Chioma Chukwuka , "When you were selling bread"

He was tight in that movie and i also think he's a cool dude. What do you think about Mike and the movie?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by Hotstepper(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2006
dat guy is off the hood, he loks so much my cuzzin in everything, kinda da way they talk, do their eyes, i love dat guy and his complezion is such good. I have seen da movie and it is such a good movie with Rita Dominic as well, I saw this movie with mike yesterday called EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL, nice one, I wanna see dat guy oooo 4real
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by Raymand(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2006
This guy kicked ass in Mad Ghost! by the way who has seen that movie The Mad Ghost? i worship the creators of that flick man!. . . cool
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by neelsel(f): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2006
Raymand:

This guy kicked ass in Mad Ghost! by the way who has seen that movie The Mad Ghost? i worship the creators of that flick man!. . . cool
I am a HUGE Mike fan but I was scared after watching mad ghost. Am not really a ghost person,if you know what I mean.
I first saw him in Emotional Blackmail. I love his acting. He's a cool guy,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by Raymand(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2006
Scared? mad ghost was hilarious. . . grin come on. . .whats there to be scared about? oversized erections? LOL grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by neelsel(f): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
Raymond, well apart from the penis thing smiley. it was kinda scary, well for me,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by Raymand(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2006
HAHAH! . . . but the whole movie was about the 'penis thing' how come Mike didn't get the 'penis thing' angry wouldn't you have loved that? I sure would. . . grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by neelsel(f): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2006
Naa, not into the penis thing, lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by Raymand(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2006
Ugh. . .you're no fun! angry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by neelsel(f): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
So I was told,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by mamazita1(f): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2006
The guy is the bomb! His performnce in 'Games Men Play' was awesome! He & Ini were my favourite couple in that movie! Also saw him in Bless me O Lord! and several others, he's too much!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye In 'Bless Me' Movie (1 & 2) by anabell(f): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2007
he is d bomb i loved his movie all dat i have1and2,he very good himself and rita

(1) (Reply)

Avatar Sucks! / Best Rated Movies 2020 You Will Love To Watch / Terrarium TV: Watch Movies & TV Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.