Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital (3784 Views)

Kola Oguntuga To Take Command Of OLOGBO (Photo) / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command / A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by vedaxcool(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
BALLOSKI:
use your head, bro.

You first!
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by LeOstrich: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2015
capip120:
Seems to me like there are many American sympathizers here who lacks analogical sense.
I will be very glad if Russia intensifies it's bomb to include the stupid free Syrian army a military arm of the US which seeks to depose Assad. The US is a country with full hypocrites and double standardness.

If you check, all those posters sympathetic to the US cause here are Muslims,

They know the backbone and authority given to their beast, ISIL comes from that dragon , America.

They are not happy with Russia destroying their caliphate.

This is more than enough proof that virtually all Moslem filth posting here and in the real world support ISIS.

War is coming home to Saudi Arabia and with it the final death to the petrodollar hegenomy.
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by LeOstrich: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
vedaxcool:

But the Russians are saints according to you? Mtshceew

If those Russian bombs are so accurate at hitting their targets and not hospitals is because they have a heaven-guiding system that is programmed to destroy everything withing 5km radius that has a sullen beard.

[img]http://www.spc.rs/files/u12/samolet3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/--gP-QQJHXws/VINtnk0B9qI/AAAAAAAAyKQ/fOV5tPKC6sA/s1600/plane_blessing.jpg[/img]

Your Islamic army is dealing with a superior and holy army unlike that your fagg0t infested US army.

The Russians even bless their AK's not to miss their targets.

Russia is the army of Rome that will crush your religion to dust
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by vedaxcool(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
LeOstrich:

[s]
If those Russian bombs are so accurate at hitting their targets and not hospitals is because they have a heaven-guiding system that is programmed to destroy everything withing 5km radius that has a sullen beard.

Your Islamic army is dealing with a superior and holy army unlike that your fagg0t infested US army.

The Russians even bless their AK's not to miss their targets.

Russia is the army of Rome that will crush your religion to dust
[/s]

How low biafrauds have sunken, before they kiss butt of Jews, now kiss butt of vodka russians!

Afghanistan II Loading. . .
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by LeOstrich: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2015
vedaxcool:

How low biafrauds have sunken, before they kiss butt of Jews, now kiss butt of vodka russians!

Your ISIS goat farkers are already shitting on their pants.

Russia and Iran will destabilize Saudi Arabia and throw that evil kingdom into war upon itself.

With that, your US will collapse and with it it's puppet govts across the globe including your daft Buhari.

We in Niger Delta and Biafra republic will align with China and Russia.

Dey there...

The schmitta began on September 23. The very day that Russian troop build up began in Syra.

You are now officially condemned to slavery for the next 100 generations under your Fulani lords.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by LeOstrich: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2015
vedaxcool:

The very thought of Putin sending in the Chechens is already making your Caliphate goat farkers shit in their pants.

This is like unleashing the kraken!

“In 1999 when Chechnya was in the hands of these devils, I, as a Muslim, a Chechen and a patriot of Russia, vowed to devote all my life to fighting [the terrorists] everywhere. I ask for permission for us to go to Syria and take part in these special operations there,” Kadyrov told Russian News Service radio on Friday.

He added that it was up President Putin to decide, but added that Chechen soldiers were ready to join in the fight in Syria.

“[size=18pt]The moment the terrorists in Syria realize that [Chechen] soldiers are on the way, they will immediately get out of there,” Kadyrov added.[/size]

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20151002/1027901808/kadyrov-syria-soldiers-request.html#ixzz3nxOxTpE1
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2015
LeOstrich:

[s]
Your ISIS goat farkers are already shitting on their pants.

Russia and Iran will destabilize Saudi Arabia and throw that evil kingdom into war upon itself.

With that, your US will collapse and with it it's puppet govts across the globe including your daft Buhari.

We in Niger Delta and Biafra republic will align with China and Russia.

Dey there...

The schmitta began on September 23. The very day that Russian troop build up began in Syra.

You are now officially condemned to slavery for the next 100 generations under your Fulani lords[/s].

Let me put the winning quote that derail some sensory nerves in your cerebral cortex grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

vedaxcool:

Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by LeOstrich: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2015
vedaxcool:

Let me put the winning quote that derail some sensory nerves in your cerebral cortex grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still dey sleep?

Iran wants to destroy Saudi Arabia and the Kabbah.

You Arab slaves should go and fight for your pagan shrine.

It is not longer before you slavery is obvious to you .
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
Been following that news and there's no evidence US bombed the hospital, as a matter of fact i watched the video as well , but not my business sha

You haven't been following any news because if you do, you ought to know USA claimed the error as their fault.
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by LeOstrich: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

You haven't been following any news because if you do, you ought to know USA claimed the error as their fault.

Ignore that boko.

They are now supporting America because of how that bastard Obama helped formed ISIS.
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by VeeBabs(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
Been following that news and there's no evidence US bombed the hospital, as a matter of fact i watched the video as well , but not my business sha

Obama himself just apologised for the bombing of that MSF hospital. Are you satisfied now? They did it, and they couldn't deny it any longer as the evidence mounted against them.

And by the way, when you say you've "been following the news" and you don't see any evidence, may I ask, which news channel were you following? CNN?

I laugh.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by DaFlash: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
labamo07:

Nigeria to form alliance with Russia keh!!!!! you wan make nigeria romance with America to turn sour sharp sharp..........
oga mi, usa no get any good to offer nigeria plus africa, na resource for their expansion them just dey see us as, if to say we be russia strong political ally bh go don end since, for example see as dem dey finish isis now for syria.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by Jascon4: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
VeeBabs:

Obama himself just apologised for the bombing of that MSF hospital. Are you satisfied now? They did it, and they couldn't deny it any longer as the evidence mounted against them.

And by the way, when you say you've "been following the news" and you don't see any evidence, may I ask, which news channel were you following? CNN?

I laugh.

Even CNN reported this morning that American has acknowledged the bombing as a mistake and the white house issued an apology...
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by BALLOSKI: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2015
dantewest:

The Russians have a similar news channel which is gaining ground rapidly. Go to www.rt.com That is my favorite website for alternative news.

I love their slogan which is simply called 'QUESTION MORE' Which is exactly what most 'America wannabes' do need!
wow! Thank you. Which of the SAT can one find the channel?
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by BALLOSKI: 1:27am On Oct 09, 2015
LeOstrich:

You still dey sleep?
Iran wants to destroy Saudi Arabia and the Kabbah.
You Arab slaves should go and fight for your pagan shrine.
It is not longer before you slavery is obvious to you .
sharap , you biazoo donkey.
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by BALLOSKI: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
Looks like you just got data and / or sattelite TV subscription , this happened over a week ago and i have moved on , why's that pathetic ?
you goofed by saying US was not responsible.
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by LeOstrich: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2015
BALLOSKI:
sharap , you biazoo donkey.

The Al Saud family is Jewish.

Ibn Saud was propped up by the British just as Bagdadi was by the CIA to destroy the old Turkish Ottoman Caliphate.

90% of Saudi citizens do not subscribe to the monarchical system and want a return to an Islamic theoracracy like what they have in Iran under the Ayatollah regimes.

Ask yourself why Ibn Saud (the patriarch ) of modern day Saudi Arabia declare himself a king and not a Khalifar.

And do you know that Ibn Saud was signatory to releasing Palestine to the British from where it was handed to the Rothchilds?

The Saudis are seen as zionists among your master Arabs.

The Sunni Wahabbi sect of Islam is what all radical Islamic extremists adhere to.

Al Qaeda, ISIS, Al Shabaab, Al Nusra and Boko Haram are all Sunni groups sponsored by the CiA, UK and The house of Saud to prevent Shiite revolutionary theorocracies like what existed in the old ottoman empire from taken root in Saudi Arabia and Arab world.

This is why Saudi backs Al Qaeda in Yemen, ISIS in Iraq and Al Nusra in Syria.

Read nigga.

The rabbit hole awaits you if you dare enter.

Your Islamic religion is nothing but a pseudo fascist criminal political ideology for absolute power and control.
Re: A Tale Of Two Strategies: Russia Destroys ISIS Command, US Hits Afghan Hospital by vedaxcool(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Russia strikes three medical facilities in Syria, says NGO

Russian airstrikes have now hit three medical facilities in the northwest of Syria, in what experts say is a continuation of four years of attacks on health care facilities in rebel-held territories in the country, according to a report in Al Jazeera.

The New York-based Physicians for Human Rights (PHR) said that the three strikes on Oct. 2 and 3, took place in Hama, Idlib and Latakia. The strikes caused injuries, damages to the facilities and hampered desperately needed services, the group said.

“Bashar al-Assad’s forces have been relentlessly attacking Syria’s health care system for the past four years and the Russian government is now following in their footsteps,” Widney Brown, PHR’s director of programs, said in a press release. “With these actions, Russia is damaging hospitals, putting patients and medical staff at risk, and depriving civilians of life-saving access to health care.”

PHR has documented 307 attacks on medical facilities in Syria since the beginning of 2011, with 90 percent of those attacks were perpetrated by Syrian government forces. Intentionally targeting medical facilities constitutes a war crime under the Geneva Conventions, they point out.

According to PHR, the Syrian government attacked two of the facilities with barrel bombs earlier this year.

PHR said the strikes hit more than 30 miles from territory held by ISIL suggesting that the attacks were aimed at land controlled by other Syrian rebel groups.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Secret Picture Of Wike? / BREAKING: ‘president Buhari Attended Mosque, But Very Ill’ / See What Hon. Patrick Obahiaghon Has To Say About The Ooni Of Ife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.