Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

HELP MY MTN Lines Doesn't Subscribe To Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP MY MTN Lines Doesn't Subscribe To Data (1641 Views)

How To Check And Manage All Active Subscriptions On Your MTN Lines / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / My MTN Data has Been Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP MY MTN Lines Doesn't Subscribe To Data by ipain: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have been trying to subscribe to MTN data plans and non seem to have been working for some weeks now.

I have tried this with 3 MTN lines and non worked.

Is anyone experiencing same? How have you been doing it? Please help.
Re: HELP MY MTN Lines Doesn't Subscribe To Data by benega: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
ipain:
I have been trying to subscribe to MTN data plans and non seem to have been working for some weeks now.

I have tried this with 3 MTN lines and non worked.

Is anyone experiencing same? How have you been doing it? Please help.
where do u stay, I stay in abj and I experience this. just dial *131# and follow the interface
Re: HELP MY MTN Lines Doesn't Subscribe To Data by ipain: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
benega:
where do u stay, I stay in abj and I experience this. just dial *131# and follow the interface
I was in Benin and now in Ogun state very close to Lagos. Same thing.
Re: HELP MY MTN Lines Doesn't Subscribe To Data by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello house. Am using Techno H7. Presently I use airtel network to browse on it, but now I want to change to Etisalat network. I thought it will automatically configure the internet setting for me once I insert the etisalat sim, but it did not.

I've called the Etisalat Customer Care agents to see if they could be of help, but up till now none of them could be able to help. The only thing they told me was that my phone cannot be automatically configured, that they'll send in form of text message, how to manually configure it. Again none of them sent any message to me. The only messages I got were: You will receive setting shortly........... and, your case number so-so has been resolved.

Pls, can somebody help me with etisalat internet setting for Tecno H7? Thanks and God bless.
Re: HELP MY MTN Lines Doesn't Subscribe To Data by maxjax(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2015
ennythong:
Hello house. Am using Techno H7. Presently I use airtel network to browse on it, but now I want to change to Etisalat network. I thought it will automatically configure the internet setting for me once I insert the etisalat sim, but it did not.

I've called the Etisalat Customer Care agents to see if they could be of help, but up till now none of them could be able to help. The only thing they told me was that my phone cannot be automatically configured, that they'll send in form of text message, how to manually configure it. Again none of them sent any message to me. The only messages I got were: You will receive setting shortly........... and, your case number so-so has been resolved.

Pls, can somebody help me with etisalat internet setting for Tecno H7? Thanks and God bless.

Just create a new APN profile....... Name: Etisalat NG, .... Apn: etisalat ...... Then save it n make it yo default

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S6 Edge/plus Support/reviews... Contribution Needed / Help!!! My Sim is Saying That I am not a valid MTN Customer / How Do I Change My Old Swift 4g Broadband To Wifi Modem(MiFi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.