Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,611 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones (1228 Views)

Kashamu Speaks On Prince Dayo Adeyeye’s Diatribe / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu / Confirmed: Audu Of Apc Is Well Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2015
How low can we descend as a nation? The APC chairman for Kogi state was quoted as saying “We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

President Buhari, and all law enforcement agencies, this matter should be on your radar. A theif's campaign promise is to be elected so he can return his loot. This man needs to be crucified and shot. What nonesense? How low can Nigeria descend?

Mr. President while I applaud your efforts to ensure that Deziani and co spend a large part of their lives in prison, we must not ignore blatant arrogance by a thief whose end should be in jail.

Do the needful Mr. President and the people of Kogi!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Topman0001(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2015
u seem to have read my mind. just imagine if he's unfortunate to return to the Governor's seat. what happens to the confessed 11 billion. omo jail dey smell for somebody head.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by xpac01(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Too bad for our dear nation. He'll return 11billion then steal 11trillion I bet you. This should just disqulify the criminal minded bloke.
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by modath(f): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm still in shock that someone would actually put that thought into words embarassed...I have no doubt Audu & the APC chairman are cursed.... awon oloriburuku meji.

They are like wayward ADULT children of a pastor or imam, one expects a particular standard cos of their parent's leanings but one should still understand.

Their father(s) is not responsible for their actions..

Kogi people are in the unenviable position of being between the rock and a hard place... Hope he never returns & wada too loses the seat... Is there no other popular kogite that can give these clowns a run for their money ni Na wah ooo...

Ibro too looted & came back to expand & do a major rehab of Ibro hotels in abuja...

What did they do to deserve their leaders...
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by BushidoBlue(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2015
11BIllion!!!

grin
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Badgers14: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2015
This is quite a shame.. What a campaign promise shocked shocked

But isnt that statement an admission of guilt

EFCC.. Over to you. sad

1 Like

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 05, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Republlican(f): 3:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Ghandi12: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2015
cramjones:
How low can we descend as a nation? The APC chairman for Kogi state was quoted as saying “We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.
-CramJones

Mr. CramJones I hope you notice this alleged statement is a grave one and its coming from someone else (APC chairman) and not Prince Audu. Also you have not supplied any source for this information. Do you have a video or audio clip to help the law enforcement agents establish this incidents actually took place.

In this season of intense war on corruption people are beginning to value good names again and some are taking unsubstantiated defamation of their image seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by opalu: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Terrible
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by dammytosh: 5:18am On Oct 05, 2015
I honestly doubt that someone actually said that statement.

If it is true, then anybody who vote for him is a f00l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by cococandy(f): 5:36am On Oct 05, 2015
He's APC so he's a saint

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by PassingShot(m): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2015
OP, while I agree with you that the statement credited to the APC man in Kogi is very disturbing and insulting, I don't get how the president comes into the picture.

If anything, it is left for the Kogites to reject the man at the polls for that statement (if true). In a sane society, the media and pressure groups will mount pressure on Audu to pull out of the race.

Also, the EFCC has a good opportunity to reign the man in NOW.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2015
If true then it is terrible and the aspirant should be disqualified and made to return the loot and furthermore banned from holding of any future public office.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Tallesty1(m): 6:13am On Oct 05, 2015
cococandy:
He's APC so he's a saint
Abi oooooo

Buhari's body odour has washed away his sins.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by PRYCE(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm surprised you aren't being partisan on this one cramjones!
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Yujin(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Is it today that we know what is obtainable in Nigeria? You can quote me any day; nothing will happen to Audu. At best a charade will be carried out but he will never be jailed. Only southern law offenders will be punished. I know this Nigeria too well.
Mind you those who control the media will not write much about this issue.
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Dont mind the thief and his ugly face. despite all he stole he still looks like a Pig.

APC z a Party of retired Thieves. Now, they've finally agreed he stole right?

#spits#
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by donphilopus: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Yujin:
Is it today that we know what is obtainable in Nigeria? You can quote me any day; nothing will happen to Audu. At best a charade will be carried out but he will never be jailed. Only southern law offenders will be punished. I know this Nigeria too well.
Mind you those who control the media will not write much about this issue.

I guess the Saraki's, the Lamido's, the Nyako's et al, are all Southerners. You must not comment Mister Man!
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by otukpo(f): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2015
I weep for Nigeria.
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by tjesssie: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2015
And if he is not elected then,what happens to the money? He won't return it i guess...
Until pres. Buhari puts a law of DEATH BY HANGING on money loot,then he is the worse of curruption still sitting, cos he used CURRUPTION as his way into the presidency.
Re: My Take On Prince Audu Of Kogi Returning N11 Billion - Cramjones by Yujin(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
donphilopus:

I guess the Saraki's, the Lamido's, the Nyako's et al, are all Southerners. You must not comment Mister Man!
Mention just one of them that is jail already or you think will eventually end in jail so that we and other readers will bookmark for future reference purpose. I'll be waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Governor El-rufai Having A Dinner With His Lovely Wife / Shittu Assumes Duty, Says ‘every Naira Budgeted Must Be Accounted For’ / BREAKING!!! Biafra : British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Confinement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.