Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Updates And News - Gaming (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Updates And News (309214 Views)

PES 2017 Update 1.03 Adds New Stadiums, New Kits, & Updates To Players' Faces / Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included) / Sony Playstation 4 'neo' Release Date And News On September 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Final Fantasy 15 Has 15 Chapters Spread Across An Open World First Half And Linear Second Half

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
youmour:
Come sef you PC lovers are derailing this thread,shebi cao created a haven for you guys,una sha like to show una sef..mtchew hakinze whats the latest update ojare
guy go one corner sit down
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Collinz2:
guy go one corner sit down

Be like say your head don dey shake abi
Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
youmour:

Be like say your head don dey shake abi
abi na ur head dey shake. Ur console dey play games and my pc dey play games so wetin dey bite ur body, and some games are even exclusive to console only.

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Collinz2:
abi na ur head dey shake. Ur console dey play games and my pc dey play games so wetin dey bite ur body, and some games are even exclusive to console only.

Wallahi your head dey shake main main,this thread is strictly for gaming news and updates,nobody gives a ratass about gaming platforms and exclusives,you have a brain boy then use it.
Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
youmour:

Wallahi your head dey shake main main,this thread is strictly for gaming news and updates,nobody gives a ratass about gaming platforms and exclusives,you have a brain boy then use it.
u just said it this thread is for gaming news and update and we are discussing it peacefully both pc and console and u came from sambisa forest and said pc gamers dey carry body if e pain u carry body too.

OP abeg keep the news coming am enjoying it.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ashley Johnson (who played Ellie) confirmed her enthusiasm to work on The Last of Us 2 during a new interview with Gamespot . She is kind of hoping Joel and Ellie are back for the sequel.

She said: “I feel like if they were to pursue it again, if they were to have another story for Ellie or Joel or that whole world, I would totally jump on board. But you know there’s also a part of me that thinks, ‘Man, the story could stand alone,’ and sometimes we should just leave it alone. If they were to make another one, though, I would love to be a part of it .”

The Last of Us is a tricky game to pursue a sequel for. The ending didn’t leave a door open for a sequel and many people were happy with the way the game ended. Naughty Dog could always focus in the far future with Ellie as a young adult instead. As of right now, Naughty Dog has not mentioned on what it is working on next.
Re: Updates And News by 3KINGZ18: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
hakinze00:

Ashley Johnson (who played Ellie) confirmed her enthusiasm to work on The Last of Us 2 during a new interview with Gamespot . She is kind of hoping Joel and Ellie are back for the sequel.

She said: “I feel like if they were to pursue it again, if they were to have another story for Ellie or Joel or that whole world, I would totally jump on board. But you know there’s also a part of me that thinks, ‘Man, the story could stand alone,’ and sometimes we should just leave it alone. If they were to make another one, though, I would love to be a part of it .”

The Last of Us is a tricky game to pursue a sequel for. The ending didn’t leave a door open for a sequel and many people were happy with the way the game ended. Naughty Dog could always focus in the far future with Ellie as a young adult instead. As of right now, Naughty Dog has not mentioned on what it is working on next.
abeg make dem do am dat game is so interesting d storyline,graphics n everything.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sony President Explains Why PS4 and Xbox One Cross-Network Play Won’t Be Easy

However, don’t get excited just yet. When reached for a comment, the president of Sony Worldwide Studios, Shuhei Yoshida, gave a very by-the-books answer.

I understand their policies changed, right? Yoshida said. They’re saying they’re going to do cross-platform play between Xbox One and PC with some games.

We’ve been doing that with PS3 and PC, PS4 and PC most recently with Street Fighter 5 and Rocket League and other games. That’s noting new for us, in terms of working with developers and publishers to allow cross-platform play between PC and PS4.

An interesting answer, though astute gamers will notice that Yoshida is dodging the question. We already know that the PlayStation 4 and the PC support cross-network play, with the question on everyone’s mind being “Will you play nice with Microsoft and make Xbox One and PlayStation 4 cross-network play a reality?”
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
3KINGZ18:
abeg make dem do am dat game is so interesting d storyline,graphics n everything.
meh I dey tell u
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
No try am! Yoshida!

undecided nah God go punish Xbox
hakinze00:
Sony President Explains Why PS4 and Xbox One Cross-Network Play Won’t Be Easy

However, don’t get excited just yet. When reached for a comment, the president of Sony Worldwide Studios, Shuhei Yoshida, gave a very by-the-books answer.

I understand their policies changed, right? Yoshida said. They’re saying they’re going to do cross-platform play between Xbox One and PC with some games.

We’ve been doing that with PS3 and PC, PS4 and PC most recently with Street Fighter 5 and Rocket League and other games. That’s noting new for us, in terms of working with developers and publishers to allow cross-platform play between PC and PS4.

An interesting answer, though astute gamers will notice that Yoshida is dodging the question. We already know that the PlayStation 4 and the PC support cross-network play, with the question on everyone’s mind being “Will you play nice with Microsoft and make Xbox One and PlayStation 4 cross-network play a reality?”

Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Silkmoth33:
No try am! Yoshida!
guy na so u hate xbox lol
Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Silkmoth33:
No try am! Yoshida!
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Collinz2:

Ommo the rivalry btw us and them no be small thing.

I can accomodate PC gamers but those guys can pretty much go and hang themselves.

Upon all the backward compatibility and Xbox exclusives, PS4 still led them in sales this year up until last month.
Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ommo the rivalry btw us and them no be small thing.

I can accomodate PC gamers but those guys can pretty much go and hang themselves.

Upon all the backward compatibility and Xbox exclusives, PS4 still led them in sales this year up until last month.
i even suprise when xbox beat ps4 sales.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
The most recent demo for Final Fantasy 15 was playable at Gamescom and it appears that fans love it. The demo was liked by 90 percent of fans.

During a new Active Time Report, Hajime Tabata
shared some statistics from people that played the demo of Final Fantasy 15 at Gamescom 2016.
After people played the demo, they were prompted to give feedback on a tablet. The options were positive, neutral or negative. It’s good news for Square Enix as an overwhelming majority of people gave it positive feedback.

90 percent of people gave the demo positive feedback while only 2 percent got a negative vibe. Just 8 percent of the rest were neutral about their time playing the game.
Re: Updates And News by Lana1(m): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

They've sold our birthright to microsoft! Ohhh!
grin grin
U beta port to PC and dump those overrated underpowered boxes u call consoles
grin grin
Re: Updates And News by Lana1(m): 2:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Collinz2:
Who wouldn't hate xbox?? I hate xbox die. I rather buy ps1 dan buy xbox1.

Xbox always gets the good stuff. Na only dem get Legends on FifaUT, BF1 early access exclusive to xbox users. Not to talk of the annoying xbox controller and the awkward design. That and many more.

So silkmoth is right. God punish xbox
Re: Updates And News by swagifted(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Collinz2:
i even suprise when xbox beat ps4 sales.
till date the ps4 has bin cheaper than the xbox one. More reasons.
Re: Updates And News by Collinz2(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Lana1:
Who wouldn't hate xbox?? I hate xbox die. I rather buy ps1 dan buy xbox1.

Xbox always gets the good stuff. Na only dem get Legends on FifaUT, BF1 early access exclusive to xbox users. Not to talk of the annoying xbox controller and the awkward design. That and many more.

So silkmoth is right. God punish xbox
Even with all its these features Playstation is still better.
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
All we are saying give us GOTY tomorrow or else. No make wetin happen to return to arkham repeat itself
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
PS Plus Not Required To Play Battlefield 1 Open Beta
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Windows 10 version of Minecraft is still trying to catch up to the original PC version of the game and its massive amounts of content, but it will now be getting a new update that adds in content that users have been requesting for a while. The content in question is the addition of bosses, which is set to go live this Fall.

The update is set to bring Ocean Monuments to the game, which are rare locations that can include treasure and even the Elder Guardian boss battle. The Wither boss will also be added in with this new update, which can be summoned and defeated to collect the highly-valuable Nether Stars. Nether Stars can be used to craft beacons, which can help you get home and provide stat buffs for friends.

Slash commands are also being added into the Windows 10 version for the first time, which makes things easier with trading, spawning creatures and many other actions. The update is set to launch with 20 commands, though many more will be added in the future.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
PS4 Slim Reportedly Supports 5 GHz WiFi
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
While The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has sold very well for developer CD Projekt Red since its launch, they have now released their official financial results for the first half of 2016 to show how things have been holding up. While their sales numbers actually took a big hit from the previous year, the numbers still paint a positive picture.

The developer reports that they made 319 million Zloty ($82.7 million) within the first half of this year, recording a profit of 135 million Zloty ($35 million). Compared to last year’s numbers of 512.7 million Zloty ($133 million) and a profit of 236.3 million Zloty ($61.2 million), these numbers are definitely a big drop.

However, considering that last year’s numbers were thanks to the hugely successful launch of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and we’re now over a year since its launch, big drops in sales were to be expected. They claim that sales for the game itself were high, but specific sales numbers were not shared.

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Square Enix has given another reason why Final Fantasy 15 had to be delayed by two months. The answer might be surprising to some people.
Final Fantasy 15’s director, Hajime Tabata, revealed several reasons why the game had to be delayed during a new interview with Famitsu .

One surprising reason why the game had to be delayed (as translated by Kotaku ) is because only around 20 percent of Japanese gamers have hooked up their consoles to the internet.

Due to the lack of Japanese gamers connected to the internet with their consoles, Tabata wanted to polish up the game without relying on a day-one patch to fix everything. The delay was done to ensure everyone gets a polished experience.

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Resident Evil 4 Trophy List Revealed For PS4

A Heart of Steel: Clear the game on the highest difficulty. (Gold)

What Are They Worth?: Acquire all of the bottle caps in the game. (Silver)

A Terrifying Assassin: Turn the tables on Verdugo, the right hand of Salazar. (Silver)

We’re Going Home: Defeat Saddler in battle, and escape from the nightmare. (Bronze)

The Ties That Bind: Defeat Krauser, your former partner, in battle. (Bronze)

The S Stands for Stylish!!: Acquire all of the costumes in the game. (Bronze)

The Castellan Falls: Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle. (Bronze)

Secure the Ballistics: Rescue the president’s daughter, Ashley. Afterwards, the real fun begins. (Bronze)

It Begins With a Ring: Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that is up to you. (Bronze)

Do Not Shoot the Water!: Summon the master of the lake. Don’t rock the boat. (Bronze)

A Rock and a Hard Place: Outmaneuver the rampaging beast, El Gigante. (Bronze)

A Bloodline Severed: Defeat the village chief in battle. (Bronze)

It should come to no one’s surprise that the trophy list is the exact same for Resident Evil 4 on PS4 as it was on PS3, since that is exactly how it was with the PS4 releases of both Resident Evil 5 and 6 over the last few months as well.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Halo 5: Forge For Windows 10 Minimum System Requirements Revealed

As revealed by Halo Waypoint , you will definitely need Windows 10 Anniversary Edition Versus 1607 or later to play first and foremost. Beyond that, you will need DirectX 12, Intel Core i5 at 2.3Ghz or AMD equivalent, a GeForce 650 TI GPU, 2GB of VRAM, 8GB of RAM, and 40GB of HDD space.

For the recommended settings to put the game at 1080p and 60 fps, you will need DirectX 12, Intel Core i5-3570k at 3.4Ghz or AMD equivalent, a GeForce GTX 970 GPU, 4GB of VRAM, 12GB of RAM, and 40GB of HDD space.

If you are interested in the Ultra settings at 4K and 60fps, you will need DirectX 12, Intel Core i7-4770k at 3.4Ghz or AMD equivalent, a GeForce 980 TI, 6 GB of VRAM, 16GB of RAM, and 40GB of HDD space.
Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10 PC’s will launch on September 8,

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fallout 4 Nuka-World is hitting later tonight for many, giving players the last piece of DLC for the mega-hit open-world RPG. Providing a landmass that is on par with the previous Far Harbor expansion, players can expect a huge new land to explore, full of interesting missions. But when can they actually dive into the DLC? Well, Bethesda has set the official Fallout 4 Nuka-World release times around the world.

They are 5pm Pacific Time, 8pm Eastern for North America on August 29th. 1am BST and 2am CEST for Europe on August 30th, and 10am AEST for Australia and New Zealand. This is a simultaneous launch, so just figure out how these translate to your personal time zone, if you aren’t listed here.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dementium developer Renegade Kid has announced that it will be closing down, ending a studio that lasted for 10 years. The studio’s two co-founders will be branching off into their own studios, with each one taking some franchises from Renegade Kid with them.

The news was revealed via an announcement on the
official Renegade Kid website , where it was revealed that Jools Watsham and Gregg Hargove will be embarking on solo ventures. Watsham will be working under Atooi and obtains Renegade Kid’s 2D games like Mutant Mudds and Treasurenauts, whereas Hargrove will be working under Infitizmo and obtains Renegade Kid’s 3D games like Dementium and Moon Chronicles
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Normally people get a refund for a game if they are unhappy with it, but only if they have played it for a short time. A former Sony developer doesn’t like people getting refunds for No Man’s Sky when they have played it for more than 50 hours.

Shahid Kamal Ahmad ( who was Sony Europe’s Director for Strategic Content ) posted a series of tweets expressing his problem with some gamers asking for a refund for No Man’s Sky after they played 50 hours of it already.

He said: “ If you’re getting a refund after playing a game for 50 hours you’re a thief. Here’s the good news: Most players are not thieves. Most players are decent, honest people without whose support there could be no industry. I’ll say it again. 50 hours. How long do they need, 5 billion hours? They still wouldn’t have seen it all “.

He clarified in another tweet that he doesn’t have a problem with people asking for a refund for a game, just those that have played it for a long time. As you may know already, a lot of people felt misled with No Man’s Sky and want their money back.
Re: Updates And News by AKBliv010(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
hakinze00:
Halo 5: Forge For Windows 10 Minimum System Requirements Revealed

As revealed by Halo Waypoint , you will definitely need Windows 10 Anniversary Edition Versus 1607 or later to play first and foremost. Beyond that, you will need DirectX 12, Intel Core i5 at 2.3Ghz or AMD equivalent, a GeForce 650 TI GPU, 2GB of VRAM, 8GB of RAM, and 40GB of HDD space.

For the recommended settings to put the game at 1080p and 60 fps, you will need DirectX 12, Intel Core i5-3570k at 3.4Ghz or AMD equivalent, a GeForce GTX 970 GPU, 4GB of VRAM, 12GB of RAM, and 40GB of HDD space.

If you are interested in the Ultra settings at 4K and 60fps, you will need DirectX 12, Intel Core i7-4770k at 3.4Ghz or AMD equivalent, a GeForce 980 TI, 6 GB of VRAM, 16GB of RAM, and 40GB of HDD space.
Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10 PC’s will launch on September 8,

see as dem dey quote i5 these days like say na beans!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (393) (Reply)

Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. / PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.